Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes Stella......AGAIN

I love Stella but she can get super annoying with her attitude. Time to let go of the past and stop holding grudges. Whether she likes it or not Shawn IS TJ's biological father. And stepped in to raise TJ BEFORE he even knew TJ was his son. At one point he was the only person in TJ's life(with the exception of Molly. Stella seriously needs to let it go already.

I'll give her a pass just this once considering Shawn (at least if I am remembering correctly) was responsible for Thomas's death and this is her first time seeing him out of prison where she probably thought he still was.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan13 View Post
      I'll give her a pass just this once considering Shawn (at least if I am remembering correctly) was responsible for Thomas's death and this is her first time seeing him out of prison where she probably thought he still was.
      Her going off on Shawn isn't going to bring Thomas back. I'm not saying she has to hold hands with Shawn and sing "lean on me". But being bitter and angry only hurts her.

Comment

And that pass has passed. I still think they should have warned her if they didn't.

Comment

I am on the fence. Yes it is annoying and she forgets that besides DNA didn't Shawn raise TJ for years? (Like when we first met TJ?)
          NONE of the rants we see will bring someone back to life.
          But I can take it this time better than a lot of her rants.

Comment

• Logan13
            Logan13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. If we didn't have these scenes at one point considering Shawn is free then it would seem weird.

Love the actress but if this is the only way to utilize Aunt Sella in I would soon she stay out of Port Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sbkmcfan View Post
            Love the actress but if this is the only way to utilize Aunt Sella in I would soon she stay out of Port Charles.
            The reason why we don't see a lot more of Stella nowadays is because Vernee Watson has a main gig on a sitcom.

Comment

• GH Fan 1991
              GH Fan 1991 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I absolutely loved her when she played Will Smith's mother on the fresh prince of bel-air. Terrific actress that knocks even scene out of the park.

• Eve S Dropper
              Eve S Dropper commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember seeing her in a guest gig as the emergency room nurse on Big Bang Theory. She was absolutely hysterical in that role!

• c83gilles
              c83gilles commented
              Editing a comment
              She’s always going to be Vy to me no matter how many years have gone by since Fresh Prince. 😆

If Stella is back only to be angry and but in to everyone's business then she needs to go back to where ever she's been the past few months.

Comment

Stella needs to learn to forgive & forget

Comment

Stella and Gladys need to take a cruise somewhere together. And don't come back.

Comment

• DayRose
                  DayRose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's a good one!!!!!! I agree!

• FanFromWayBack
                  FanFromWayBack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would love for these two to become friends. They could "one-up" each other in complaining about how everyone is not following their advice! It would be wild!

Originally posted by CashierJudy View Post
                Stella and Gladys need to take a cruise somewhere together. And don't come back.
                😂😂🤣🤣Well I like Stella when she is ranting. But I definitely agree with you about Glady's.

Comment

I think we saw Stella having a normal reaction to seeing the man who killed someone she loved enjoying a meal like he didn't have a care in the world. Forgiving and forgetting isn't all that easy. I can understand Stella's rage a lot easier than Ava and Nina becoming best friends.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                    OLTL'69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is a point. Maybe when he was in prison she thought that he never paid for Thomas but at least he was paying

ANd they seemed to have rewritten the past with Jordan, Curtis and THomas a lot so I was always confused

• Wild Horses
                    Wild Horses commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree Terri, forgiving and forgetting are not always easy.

I loved Stella during the Mike- Alzheimer storyline! She was fantastic, loving, and professional!

Comment

I think Stella is about ready to give Shawn some fresh hella. Oh wella……time will tella.

Comment

I can't stand that mouthy buttinsky witch and her big mouth-- the ONLY time I could BARELY tolerate her was when she was comforting Mike when he was dying. IMO- her life is so miserable so she makes it her life's goal, to make everyone else miserable.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X