Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How Will Obrect React to Jax and Britt Hooking Up?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mooneyhill1
    replied
    I say that Liesl wants her daughter: Britt to have a real romantic future with Jax, which could be must more better than Jason.

Leave a comment:

• GHKissOff
    replied
    Now that Obrecht seems quite happy with Scott I don't think it will bother her. In fact, I could see her being some what happy that Britt didn't go pine over Jason. She might even want details about the type of lover Jax is, which could be hilarious, but I wouldn't put it past Leisel to do this.

Leave a comment:

• peak_a_bu
    replied
    She will likely make wedding plans

Leave a comment:

• 3Cities
    replied
    Oh, no!!! I forgot about Dr.O liking Jax, now I am sad.

Leave a comment:

• peak_a_bu
    replied
    I hope she realizes she is better off with him. they've already spent more time together then her and Jason and had twice as much sex.

Leave a comment:

• heddalee
    replied
    She'll ask Britta if they can swap partners from time to time. Maybe a couples weekend in Beechers Corners every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• justlurking
    replied
    Originally posted by georgem View Post
    Will Obrect turn on Britt if she and Jax becomes an item seeing that she was interested in him too?
    If she's smart, she'll approve. Britt is less likely to end up dead with Jax. With the hitman, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• emilydaze
    replied
    I think Liesl will approve. She'll be happy as long as her Britta is happy. I think Liesl has moved on from her infatuation with Jax, she has her heart set on Scotty now.

Leave a comment:

• Q777S
    replied
    i think she wont object

Leave a comment:

• littleliz
    replied
    I think she will be surprised knowing how much Britt showed that she liked Jason a lot.
    I love Dr. O and Scott.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    Leisel is happy with Scotty, and she just wants her Britta to be happy, too.

Leave a comment:

• georgem
    started a topic How Will Obrect React to Jax and Britt Hooking Up?

How Will Obrect React to Jax and Britt Hooking Up?

Will Obrect turn on Britt if she and Jax becomes an item seeing that she was interested in him too?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X