Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sonny ever going home?

This storyline is RIDICULOUS!
    I have been FF most of it now for months.

On top of being disturbing with Mike and Nina, it's just a boring story. I liked Phyllis and Lenny at first but now I could care less about what happens to them. I hate this story and I don't care about anyone involved. I love Sonny but I'm sick of Mike. This story is FF material for me! It's been dragged out for too long!

Comment

Well I like the story mostly because I was so sick of Sonny and Carly and Sonny as the good mobster. Not sure how it proceeds or ends though.

Comment

Oh, wouldn't it be nice if Nina sat Carly down and said "I found Sonny. He is alive but has amnesia." and end this thing already! Hopefully Lenny's heart issues will bring him to GH and move things along.

Comment

I am so over this whole thing and need it to end. Hoping Wiley tells his parents that Nina told him Grandpa Sonny is alive and gets this thing moving. Need someone to follow her to Nixon Falls once and for all.

Comment

Will Sonny ever come home?

He will eventually return to Port Charles;

But hopefully, imo, oldSonny is gone forever.

Comment

I wish he would never go home - I prefer him as Mike, I prefer him with Nina - I dislike Sonny and I despise the way the show positions him as if he's a hero when Sonny is a despicable VILLAIN! He is allegedly not in "the mob" anymore, yet he has enforcers, territories, and needs to meet with the "5 familes"??? Oh brother! Sonny is a horrible character and he that awful wife too. It's the part of the show I dislike the most. By contrast, I love Mike and I love him with Nina. I know they will bring back Sonny for all of you and I will be extremely disappointed. But Maurice has been saying he's losing interest in acting so maybe he will finally leave the show???

Comment

i like smike better than sonny the mobster. but he will go home - i cant remember if itnwas lw or mb that nade the statement that sonny will return , and be patient. but if ya don’t like the story patience is difficult.

Comment

Although Mike's personality is a lot like Sonny and I'm not anxious to hear Sonny back in Port Charles yelling at others or having another boring talk with Jason about how many people deserve to pay or die, if him returning home will shut Carly down I'm all for it. She was already obnoxious but someone needs to cut into her on-screen time.

Comment

It's time for Sonny to come back and run into Carly. For Carly to see how Nina has gone off the deep-end of the pool. For Nina to know the relationship she is getting in the middle of beforehand- is beyond cruel and vindictive. Even for karma's sake- how could anyone stoop so low no matter what had transpired before. Nelle WAS that bad so I believe Nina's actions are leading to a mental breakdown. That in itself is beyond me since I don't remember anything happening to Nina that would have this surface at this time. She is blowing it with Wiley. Any smart, grownup adult knows you don't do that to a child- ever.

Comment

• MalteseBaby
                      MalteseBaby commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The breakdown Nina is definitely showing signs of being in right now has to do with living 2 lives. She's a businesswoman in PC, she's a trickster, a liar by omission who's kissing and flirting with a man she knows very very well in NF.

Most of us would not be able to do that sort of thing. We'd instinctively run up to Sonny and say " HI, Sonny! What are you finding to do here?" ( perfectly reasonable question IMO).
                      After his amnesia was established by his responses, that so called friend could call his family and Jason to come get him home and get medical help for him.

Nina's used Sonny in some very weird ways. She has no reason to stay in that rat trap place, neither does Sonny. It's almost like some " Twilight Zone' episode where people are fascinated by dust and broken things and gather at a crossroads to stand around as the wind blows grit across their faces.

Nina also knows that when Sonny does get his memories back, or just returns to PC without them, he WILL remember Nina, and when he sees her with his grandson, he'll realize she KNEW him and said nothing for all that time.
                      Last edited by MalteseBaby; June 14, 2021, 10:42 AM.

I was watching a vintage scene last night which was one of the first times I'd seen Jason actually sit down and talk to Sonny. He usually says a few words when walking by or rushes in to tell him bad news, or give an update, and that's it.

it was Sonny at his dining table with Jason talking to him, then leisurely sitting beside him. Sonny was talking about how Carly had kept knowledge of Kristina being his child from him for months. It was all on Carly. He said he was going to his island before Carly married Jax, as he had no reason to stick around for that. I totally felt his pain as someone who despises Jax.

He asked Jason " Would you forgive someone you love if they kept a secret like that ( Kristina''s paternity) from you for months?" Jason thought about it for a few minutes and said, " Yeah, I mean, I'd know there was a reason for it, a good reason, and maybe she felt it wasn't her truth to tell."
                    Sonny looked at Jason and realized that what he meant was the woman he slept with didn't trust him enough to tell him he had a daughter, Kristina. He changed his attitude about Carly in a hurry.

Sonny then said " No matter what, I can't stop loving her or stay away from her. No matter what I do or don't do, or mess up, or what she messes up" and they both laugh at how Carly has good intentions but messes up.
                    Probably it was some of the most meaningful dialogue Sonny and Jason had about judging and blaming since the first talks they had about Carly when Sonny finally decided to rejoin life after Brenda " died". No one raised their voice, but both were loving Carly in their own ways and were already missing her because Jax would not be pleased with her association with either Sonny or Jason, of course.

Sonny was stable on his meds, and his dialogue, while heartbroken and also still a bit perplexed about Kristina, was not about threats, or pity, or revenge, or hate.
                    When he's written smoothly, he's a very easygoing guy.

I've seen him more like the guy who sat at the dining room table and talked about the love of his life than a formerly bad man. He had immense anger before he started taking his bi polar meds, but after that time, which I admit was a LONG time, he's been shown to be a great friend to very disparate people, non-judgmental of people who want to talk to him or have a cup of coffee with him from teens to the very elderly. He gives enormous amounts to charities and he loves all his children, the living and those who never lived, or who lived and died- Morgan.

Above all he loves. He loves God, Carly and Jason most of all, and loved his dad, who was pretty much a grifter for 30 years or so. I don't understand why Sonny didn't put Mike in a treatment facility for gambling, but maybe the writers wanted that angst between them. It was the thing that made Sonny the maddest for the longest time in his life, and should have been resolved in a way other than Mike losing his mental abilities due to Alzheimer's, which really is NO resolution.

I really do want Sonny back in PC, doing his Sonny- life things. So many people love him.

Comment

It's a stupid story with an unoriginal pretext. It will continue for as long as it continues to serve the whims of those that get to decide these things. They obviously don't care what the audience thinks.

Comment

• imissejami
                        imissejami commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree the Storyline is just plain stupid.

No; Sonny is having the time of his life, and so is, Maurice.
                      When Sonny does return, I hope there's a parade, this is gonna be good!!
                      imo

Comment

Originally posted by Pamcho View Post
                        Oh, wouldn't it be nice if Nina sat Carly down and said "I found Sonny. He is alive but has amnesia." and end this thing already! Hopefully Lenny's heart issues will bring him to GH and move things along.
                        I know right? But blame Ava for telling Carly what Nina was going to do about Wiley and blame Nina for not telling Carly to just shut up and that Sonny's alive.

Comment

What I doubt I will see but would love is that the first thing I see today (Monday) Is Michael storming into the room with Nina and WIley. "WHy are you ssaying that Sonny is alive?"
                          He was smart enough to not completely trust her so he had the moniters on

Comment

• imissejami
                            imissejami commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That would be great and maybe this storyline will end.

• pipn
                            pipn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Haven't seen today's show yet but this is what I was thinking when Michael left Nina alone with Wiley...especially when she started talking about seeing his grandpa. A guy like Michael would certainly have security cameras set up to record it. Or Wiley, who only seems to talk when he's offscreen, would say that Grandma Nina said she saw grandpa, Michael would confront Nina and she would be forced to tell the truth to defend herself. But he IS alive and I have seen and talked to him!!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X