Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha’s baby bump seems to have grown overnight

Is it just me or did she start showing overnight? Last week everyone found our she was pregnant and today she looks 6 months pregnant

I couldn't believe how fast they have her showing

Comment

Gotta love in-womb SORAS-ing.

Comment

• NS Plover
        NS Plover commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL - you read my mind - exactly what I thought!

• shoresense
        shoresense commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha ha. That is exactly what happened and Maxie’s gestational period was about as long as an elephants. I think she was pregnant for about over a year

• momq325
        momq325 commented
        Editing a comment
        Best comment ever LOL + tears!

Originally posted by arttart View Post
      Yeah I know!!!!

Comment

Haha yes! But I'll take a shortened pregnancy over a long, dragged out one!

Comment

Originally posted by arttart View Post
          Now this is a new strategy on soaps! LOL

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I think I have seen it before. I think that when they had the OLTL AMC three babies at the same time (Bianca's Babe's and Kelly from OLTL" I was pretty sure one was extra long but they some how had Kelly having a still born close to the same age as the others but she had only been pregnant about three months.
            I have seen both over the years.

OMG she just found out she was pregnant. Something in there popped fast. What is the reasoning?
          Gladys seems to not like it at all. At first she seemed ok till I saw her evil look at the hosp. door.
          Watch out Sasha.

Comment

Apparently Sasha got impregnated by the alien in the Species movie. She should be in labor tomorrow.

Comment

I am watching and I am like WHAT? Wow.

Comment

The same day or two goes by, weeks at a time, to play out, yet the show seems to count it's episodes in real time, by the calendar. Therefore, find out you are pregnant, real time passes, but not on the show, and, you, too, can be showing, because they need it to be. That's how the next holiday can get celebrated by the character, but we, the viewers, only experienced a few days pass, in their lives.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                  OLTL'69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True. We have had Halloween and boom next day is Thanksgiving. So on a soap it may be that they had sex last week or last night but in real time two months have gone by and they somehow catch up

sasha looked so beautiful pregnant and brando couldn't take his eyes off her neither could his mother i can see this story coming, gladys is going to do everything she can to get rid of sasha, like she told brando today she's moving in with him and taking care of him and her grandchild. brando better set his mother straight letting her know sasha is important to him and she's going to be around for a long time. i can't wait until he tells him mother he's in love with sasha and is going to marry her.

Comment

Creepy Gladys looked so creepy today, peering out into the hall. Then they showed her a picture of the baby and she's smiling and inviting herself to move into Brando's house!
                  Last edited by leehaven24; June 10, 2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Sasha and the baby bump zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😖😖😖

Comment

Haha. Things sure are moving fast. The kid will be born a three-year-old and have play dates with Wiley!!

Comment

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
                        I couldn't believe how fast they have her showing
                        Me either. Didn't she just get pregnant 2 months ago. She looks like she is at least 4 months pregnant already. I looked up to see if the actress was -pregnant in real life and they have just been hiding it, however that does not appear to be the case.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X