• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D V Ex Agent
    Under-Five
    • Mar 2021

Grant Putnam should make a return.

It has been YEARS since we have seen him or his alter ego/impersonator Grant Andrews. The real Grant would make for a good revenge plot since both Anna AND Robert are around now. Grudges can indeed be held FOREVER, so why not?
  • Francophile
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2015

OMG! I hope not! I thought he was portrayed as an over-the-top, almost comical (but not in a good way) villain. It was cringeworthy!!

Comment

• heddalee
      Contract Poster
      • Feb 2009

No one who kills Filomena should be welcomed back.

Comment

• hawkgirl
        Contract Poster
        • Oct 2007

Yes. Poor Filomena. It's so funny though,my ex (we're friendly) brought this up the other day. ? He loved the whole thing with the Rottweiler Satan and the chocolate bars. Lol.

Comment

• AMHardulak
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2009

I dunno, OP. That level of creepy . . . maybe once was enough?

Comment

• regalbeagle
            Contract Poster
            • Dec 2018

I'd love to see Grant Putnam/Andrei Chernin back as a Russian DVX agent with scores to settle.

It was cool to see Brian Patrick Clarke, a good guy on Eight is Enough, turn out to be a Russian sleeper agent on GH back in the 1980s.

Comment

• LAtvGuy
              Day Player
              • Mar 2017

I loved the Grant Putnam storylines... the original, and when he returned and kidnapped Anna. He was a great villain. The fight between him and Anna is pretty damn good. I recently re-watched it on Youtube. Back in the day, Anna could hold her own in a fight.

Comment

• OLTLfan4lyfe
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2012

Grant Putnam was a decade before my time, but I'm for seeing him come back if they can get Brian Patrick Clarke to come back and do another GH stint. I love when single-actor characters from the 80s-90s return to the show 2 decades later with its original actor. I would love to see Grant Putnam on GH in a new storyline!

Maybe he's the one who has Holly as his prisoner lol just a thought

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X