Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotty's "...he has a ponytail for crying out loud" re Cyrus...

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotty's "...he has a ponytail for crying out loud" re Cyrus...

Scott to Lucy: "Ah, ya can't trust that Cyrus guy. Especially a guy with a ponytail for crying out loud."

As a middle age guy who sometimes sports a ponytail, when my hair gets longer...that was hands-down the funniest line on GH so far this year.

I was literally LOLing when he said that.

Hilarious.

(P.S. Edit):

I think in part because it may've been an ad-lib, and in part because it was so random.

I'm convinced after 25 years of watching that I can tell when Kin decides to wing his lines. ;-)

Last edited by GymTim; August 15, 2020, 02:27 AM.

I agree with Scotty here

Comment

At least it isn’t a man bun. Not a fan of Cyrus, but a man bun on a man that age would have put the icing on the cake that he is not trustworthy.

Comment

Yes! Loved that line from Scotty, SO funny! Always enjoy the humor Scotty brings to his scenes.

Comment

They've had some really funny lines since the return, but that was the best one so far!

Comment

My coffee did go up my nose when he said that.

Comment

Got to say I have always had a soft spot for a guy with a pony tail or longer hair. One would think I had outgrown it by now...I have not πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ·Nor do I want to.

Comment

• Clementine15
                Clementine15 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same for me!!

• Karla1953
                Karla1953 commented
                Editing a comment
                Clementine15 so glad that I am not the only one πŸ˜‰πŸ·

Originally posted by Karla1953 View Post
              Got to say I have always had a soft spot for a guy with a pony tail or longer hair. One would think I had outgrown it by now...I have not πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ·Nor do I want to.
              ...and he wears it well.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Comment

Always wonderful to see Scotty! More, please.

Comment

Did anyone else think of Desi Arnaz when Scotty delivered the line, "Oh, Lucy . . . what did you do??"

Comment

Scotty was funny and Scotty was right. A man doesn't need a ponytail. I can see it if the man is young but not Cyrus's probable age. I did like one of the Clay's ponytails- I guess it was Silas? But Michael is a gorgeous man! He can wear a ponytail and did for a long time on OLTL as John McBain, as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxijoy View Post

...and he wears it well.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
                      Yes he does. Allow me some joy from this Soap πŸ˜‰πŸ·πŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally posted by Sioban View Post
                        At least it isn’t a man bun. Not a fan of Cyrus, but a man bun on a man that age would have put the icing on the cake that he is not trustworthy.
                        A man bun on a man of any age would make me suspicious.

Comment

i’m a sucker for a man with a ponytail . or a man bun.

but cyrus, there are some things that turn me off - his personality or his line of work are turn offs , but some other stuff too which i’m prolly not allowed to say. i’m going to just leave that alone

Comment

I bet that was a Kin Shriner ad-lib. Glad to see him again.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X