• Show
Clear All

• The gathering at Wyndemere...

What did I miss? Why is everyone there?

Reveal of Ava's portrait that Franco painted

Comment

Originally posted by desertfox View Post
      What did I miss? Why is everyone there?
      Franco painted a portrait of Ava supposedly and this would be his first new work revealed to the world. As Ava noted, the return of Franco, and it was supposed to be done on the anniversary of his Jason torment show 10 years ago. But I think Covid cost them that date.

Comment

Okay, thank you... the women are elegantly dressed, while the men are casually dressed... interesting

Comment

I can't say that I understand why Liz was upset that Franco is back in the art world, aside from the miserable comment he made that she's not a real artist.

Being an artist is different from being a serial killer rapist. We saw the art he painted of him and Drew and it wasn't violent art.

Is she beginning to doubt that he's a better person? Did the brain mapping cause a reversal that she's beginning to see?

Comment

My two favorite outfits were Elizabeth and Lulu. From hair to makeup to dress, they both were gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
              I can't say that I understand why Liz was upset that Franco is back in the art world, aside from the miserable comment he made that she's not a real artist.

Being an artist is different from being a serial killer rapist. We saw the art he painted of him and Drew and it wasn't violent art.

Is she beginning to doubt that he's a better person? Did the brain mapping cause a reversal that she's beginning to see?
              The only thing is, he was a better artist while Franco had the brain tumor.

Comment

Limited cast and limited friends impacted by the Covid 19 social distancing casting, camera angles/shooting. You can definitely tell the difference from 1980s'-early 2010s in staging Windemere social gatherings/parties.
                Looks like Franco may have a split personality when it comes to his art. This bodes poorly for his relationships with both Liz and Ava. Maybe he's on the way out to make room for Drew/Nik to take his place. They have had a good run, but I never thought the writers would allow that relationship to last too long. So long Franco, your exit is drawing near!!! AE2recalibrate.

Comment

I actually really appreciate how they came up with this and still manage to keep the cast in small groups.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X