• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • themobsucks
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2006

the stablizer on Jason's bike

First of all, I am a biker and I have had a Harley for years. a stabilizer for the steering has minimal impact of the steering, just a little inconvenience if you need a new one. the stabilizer on the rear, just adds a little stability to the way the bike rides. Again, just an inconvenience. For an experienced rider, like the great Jason is supposed to be, it is not going to make you crash, it will simply just be a little annoying. That being said, are we supposed to believe that Brando put on a defective stabilizer on the orders of Cyrus, and the great Jason crashed his bike? Kinda silly. Brando was already done with the stabilizer install, when cyrus walked in. I will say, Brando did seem to know who he was as he was not totally surprised to see him..
  • Sam_Philly_Girl
    Board Regular
    • May 2018

When Brando told Jason that Cyrus had been at the shop, you'd think an experienced Hitman would check the bike first to make sure a Hit wasn't being put on him.

Comment

• franron
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Oct 2005

Just curious, Harley-owning OP. Do you work on your own bike? Is that (stabilizer) something you can fix at your own house? Would you take your bike to new-guy-in-town garage, order parts through him, or, the Harley shop?

Comment

• rkm137
        rkm137 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Jason intended to install the stabilizer himself. He ordered the part through Brando and Brando said he installed it as a courtesy because it was a simple installation job.

• LovingLiz
        LovingLiz commented
        Editing a comment
        Jason wasn't at the shop to talk about a stabilizer LOL. That was his excuse for being there, and Brando didn't install a stabilizer on Jason's bike, that was a warning.
    • rkm137
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Dec 2009

I wondered about that. Also, Jason made it sound like the steering went dodgy late in the ride. So, it was apparently operating normally for a while. I do wonder why the great Jason, expert rider who couldn't possible have an accident (even though experts do have accidents), didn't pull over when the bike started behaving oddly.

Comment

• franron
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2005

Waiting to hear back from real-life, Harley-riding, owner dude.

Comment

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          Or you can just google it, it is literally a 2 bolt replacement part on the outside of the bike that works sort of like a retractable pen does inside. So yes anyone with a wrench can quickly change it out.

• franron
          franron commented
          Editing a comment
          More interested on who a Harley guy trusts his bike with.

I realize that the show just needs to get Jason into Brando's garage. The show needs to demonstrate how a one thing leads to another.
          Last edited by franron; August 14, 2020, 01:39 PM.
      • maggiebh
        Scriptwriter
        • Aug 2015

It would just be way to obvious if Brando had done something to the bike...it would not take great brains to figure out that it was his fault if the fix to the bike is what caused the problem. So I don't think Brando did it; I think something else was done by someone else.

Comment

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also thought it was too obvious to be Brando. And the more the show plays coy with ambiguous facial expressions from him and repeatedly showing Cyrus at the garage but never what they discussed the more I doubt his responsibility for the incident.

• maggiebh
          maggiebh commented
          Editing a comment
          rkm137, I almost think that Cyrus told Brando to do something, but he didn't, and something else happened.

• rkm137
          rkm137 commented
          Editing a comment
          That could be it. Brando keeps flashing on Cyrus being there. He seems to suspect. Brando has, up to now, indicated he doesn't want to be involved in the mob stuff. I could see him worrying that something happened with Cyrus, but also being concerned that if he says something it could escalate the mob conflict and he wouldn't want to do that without proof.
      • Sam_Philly_Girl
        Board Regular
        • May 2018

I wonder why GH gave us a scene of Harmony meeting Brando at the hospital? We didn't get a follow up about what that was all about.

Comment

• maggiebh
          maggiebh commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was meant to show that they know each other, and the likely connection is that they are both on Cyrus' payroll.

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          Harmony coming from telling Willow to trust Jason, he knows what is going on. Then Harmony nodding to Brando outside GH. You put the pieces together, not really that hard.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Sam_Philly_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          And that leaves open the possibility that the too obvious suspect may have indeed known the bike was tampered with.
      • themobsucks
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by franron View Post
        Just curious, Harley-owning OP. Do you work on your own bike? Is that (stabilizer) something you can fix at your own house? Would you take your bike to new-guy-in-town garage, order parts through him, or, the Harley shop?
        I work on my bike myself but minor things, like oil changes, transmission fluid changes but if I needed a repair, i would bring it to the Harley dealer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X