Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Security for Wiley?? [Merged]

There is no way Wiley wouldn’t have a slate of bodyguards. Anyone with sense would know Nelle would kidnap Wiley or hurt Willow or Michael.

I was thinking when Michael asked Willow to have dinner because Wylie was a sleep, who was going to watch him while they are out of the house? That is a huge mansion and no one is being filtered when coming and going. This is all too easy for Nelle (or whomever else) could swoop in and kidnap him....

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Co-sign. the Q manse is notorious for anyone - Anyone - to waltz in through any door and do anything.

YEP and Sonny reduced his security for family when they made the deal with Cyrus (or he said he did He let the kids go back to school)

I know they have staff etc but Michael didn't even mention who would be officially watching the kid. You can't just assume the others are staying home. But I guess SOMEONE is watching Leo and Sam's kids

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Wyley has been living at the Q mansion for months. Likely he already has a Nanny and someone who has been watching him all along when Michael isn't there/

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Michael stepped back from ELQ to spend time with his son. I doubt he has hired a nanny yet.

Ned, that Eagle Eyed Watchdog of all things ELQ, was there to guard Wiley....

Comment

I’m just surprised Michael didn’t think to inspect the stuffed animal that Nelle brought....”tracking device alert” went off in my head the minute she gave it to them. I’d love to see them find it, and then have Diane to just hand the stuffed animal over to the judge and just wait for Nelle to show up.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        She put the listening device in Wiley's kangaroo toy. That's the toy he carries with him. Perhaps she moved it from the toy she brought, but now it is in Mr. Hopcycle.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
        Sam_Philly_Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right. When Michael pointed out the kangaroo was his toy, Nelle was shown picking up the kangaroo with her back to them. She looked like she was putting the tracker in the kangaroo.

Carley and Willow are too busy gloating and throwing jabs at Nelle to even think about security! They should've had security on that kid this entire time... are they all that stupid to think that Nasty Nelle is just going to go away with her tail tucked between her legs, never to be seen again? I was hoping that while the "happy couple' were so busy at the hospital (instead of rushing right home to be with "their son") that Nasty Nelle would've been at the mansion kidnapping the kid. (I"M NOT a Nelle fan- but it'd serve them right to be so careless around a nutcase like Nelle!)

Comment

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        They can’t spend the rest of their lives worrying about a kidnapping plot that may or may not happen. We know it will, but they don’t, and they can’t stop living because of the possibility. They can’t lock Wiley up in the mantis. Surrounded by guards until he’s eighteen. They shouldn’t have to.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Most people like the Qs would also have a CCTV system in the house but they don't; in fact it seems that businesses don't either.

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        Manninglover87, I think it is very foolish of Michael not to have added security for Wiley because Michael knows what Nelle is capable of.

Where is The Dominator when you need her? I would love to see Alice all of the sudden at the Q's as soon as Nelle makes her move. Perfect story line shocker.

Comment

• franron
        franron commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems like the residents answer the front door themselves.

I realize that the tracker will come in handy somehow, but Wiley is almost always at the Q's, why does she need to track him? Why does she have to look at it every 5 minutes ?(other than to let the audience know it exists)
      It seems like they are keeping the toddlers that play Wiley away from the studio due to COVID, I hope they are there when Nelle kidnaps Wiley or it will be sort of anticlimactic.

Comment

I just hope that someone goes for an MRI and takes the two toys with them so that the tracker is rendered useless, and maybe even jumps out of their hands to stick to the machine.

Comment

It strains willing suspension of disbelief that the writers have had Carly state that she knows Nelle will retaliate, Willow brings up the night Nelle tried to kidnap Wiley before and no one seems to think she might try to kidnap him now. It makes them all look like total idiots, particularly with the resources they have.

Comment

Wiley will be kidnapped during the upcoming Nurse's Ball with everyone in attendance, except Nelle and her husband. As always, after the fact they will figure out about the kangaroo and tracking device. This s/l is designed to bring Michael and Willow together romantically (clinging together, despite Covid, in fear for Wiley's safety with vengeful Nelle). It will also draw the Qs and Corinthos closer together to find Wiley and ultimately to restore ELQ to the Qs as all the kids inheritance.. AE2recalibrate.
            Last edited by 2020recalibrate; August 14, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
              Wanda Wolek commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm hoping that it will bring Willow and Chase back together as Michael/Willow/Chase, and, hopefully, Sasha go in search of Nelle. If the writers have Michael just stay at the mansion wringing his hands while Carly and Sonny hunt for Nelle, I will be done with the character of Michael forever.

I said this in the WTF thread. If Michael and the Qs can't keep someone guarding Wiley at all times, then they deserve to have Nell swoop in and kidnap him.

Not only should they have 24/7 guard on Wiley, but on Nell too. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by 2020recalibrate View Post
              Wiley will be kidnapped during the upcoming Nurse's Ball with everyone in attendance, except Nelle and her husband. As always, after the fact they will figure out about the kangaroo and tracking device. This s/l is designed to bring Michael and Willow together romantically (clinging together, despite Covid, in fear for Wiley's safety with vengeful Nelle). It will also draw the Qs and Corinthos closer together to find Wiley and ultimately to restore ELQ to the Qs as all the kids inheritance.. AE2recalibrate.
              This would be where Julian has to stand his ground and do the right thing. If he takes part in kidnapping that kid, his redemption story line is dead forever.

Comment

When you consider that Sonny called off the lockdown on the family because he believe Cyrus when he said they have a pact, I would think that Nelle would be considered a blip on the radar. Of course they need to be especially cautions with Wiley.

Comment

This lack of added security for Wiley is why I just can't get behind Nelle as a character. (Well, other than I think she is a sociopath,...) Michael knows Nelle. He know what she is capable of. Yet the writers have him be totally naive believing now that he has sole custody Wiley is safe. If Michael were written as smart (see, it's not just the women who are written as stupid), he would know Nelle wouldn't take the judge's decision as final and would be planning something.

It's like the writers can't make Nelle evil or devious enough to succeed without making everyone around her stupid or incompetent.

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
                    Sam_Philly_Girl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd like to add Willow to your comment. It makes no sense to me why she keeps rubbing Nelle's nose in it concerning Wiley. Does Willow also like to look for Hornets' nests so she can poke them with a stick?

• Wanda Wolek
                    Wanda Wolek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That may be true, but the post was about lack of security for Wiley and that is what I was commenting on.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X