Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved Lulu’s Hair

I loved Lulu’s hair on Thursdays show. I thought it was fierce! Emme Rylan is a pretty woman and I thought that hair style really did her justice.

I agree. You can see more of her face.

Comment

I really like it, too. So many actors have returned sporting fantastic dos!

Comment

Loved it too, she looked so cute

Comment

I thought it was nice to see it in a different style. Usually, every woman on this soap wears her hair the same way everyday. I've often wondered why it's never in a ponytail or a french braid or something. I liked the change.

Comment

It was soft and beautiful and the lighter shade was very flattering to her.

Comment

It took me a minute to figure out who she was.

Comment

I loved it being off of her face!
                she is very pretty and her hair away from her face just makes her even more so pretty!

Comment

I thought she looked very adult and professional. I actually took her seriously during her scenes. She needs to wear it like that more often.

Comment

Yes, I thought the hair looked lovely. It really showed a lot more of her face. It always used to bug me when she and Olivia (daughter- and mother-in-law) walked around with the same hairstyle -- long with the ends curled.

But the best part about yesterday's episode was seeing Lulu getting to do something other than lose to Valentin or bicker with Brook Lynn. I don't know if those scenes with Lulu asking Nikolas to save GH and then approaching the board member, and talking with Ned the other day, were initially meant for her or Laura (I get the feeling the writers are redoing some scenes if certain actors aren't available). But I liked it a lot.

Comment

Her hairstyle today (Friday) .. very sophisticated

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
                        Wanda Wolek commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought so too.

• FLPeaches
                        FLPeaches commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe hair and make-up should just let everybody do their own from now on...
                        or at least take some suggestions from the actors.

Beautiful, I like it a lot too.

Comment

Yeah I love Lulu’s hair style!

Comment

She looked beautiful! I hope she will continue to change it up.

Comment

I did not like it at all. too much hair product. it was like a mane. it did make her look more mature. I think it is nice to have a change up but they should keep trying other styles unlike this one.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X