X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bipalova
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow! Sounds like covid. I hope she is ok.

• McShirls
    replied
    Singing.... Real Sam will come back, tomorrow, so you've got to hang on til tomorrow... Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, you're only a day away. " 🎶

Leave a comment:

• RosePetals
    replied
    Frank is an idiot for not keeping LH

Leave a comment:

• JOHNNYLOVER
    replied
    I love the new sam!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1981
    replied
    What! You mean to tell me she is coming back! I thought she was going to better things. Man,just when i was beginning to love new Sam. I love K.M but I am sorry,her Sam has always been boring.She was slightly ok with Jason for a minute, but the ship has sailed. She and Brando can work. They need to change her partner up. I do love this new Sam and she has spunk.Oh well, back to ff again.

Leave a comment:

• xoregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by bipalova View Post
    What happened to Kelly? Did she have Covid?
    Oh no. She had "breathing problems" according to her mother. Then she had to "quarantine" for two weeks. But no, not C19. Oy.

Leave a comment:

• bipalova
    replied
    What happened to Kelly? Did she have Covid?

Leave a comment:

• xoregonian
    replied
    I'm anxious to get Sam's hair back. LH's hair was so distracting. Waaaay too long with extensions.

Leave a comment:

• Missasam
    replied
    Kelly is Sam. I couldn’t get into the scenes with Lindsay. She’s a good actress though.

Leave a comment:

• Missasam
    replied
    Love Kelly! I couldn’t really get into the scenes with Lindsay. Kelly is Sam.

Leave a comment:

• aileen123
    replied
    I love this new actress. I want Kelly back in her role of Sam. I’d like to see them keep this actress down the line. She’s very talented

Leave a comment:

• clamcat
    replied
    LH was fine but KM is Sam to me.

Leave a comment:

• Ribbonette
    replied
    I look forward to seeing KM back. Lindsay did a great job, but I kept picturing Kelly, and how she would play it, in many of the scenes

Leave a comment:

• ckg1
    commented on 's reply
    I really liked those scenes in the hospital. LH brought heart to the storyline and I even noticed Jasam chemistry again. The Jasam chemistry with KM was 2004-2012 for me. Not sure what’s happened to that major chemistry this past year or so since Jason returned.

• ann gabriel
    commented on 's reply
    Some photos can be copied and pasted. (Others only copy a link.)

Believe me, I am very low tech. This photo just worked!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X