This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does Kelly Monaco return?

I'm 2 episodes into her replacement and wanting her back already...

Originally posted by LDodson View Post

I completely understand!

It's not that the new actor isn't good, she seems to be very talented, it's just that Kelly has created, grown, and defined the character.

Kelly IS Sam! Just like Steve IS Jason.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. I can't wait until she returns. Especially for those future scenes with Jason.

Originally posted by LDodson View Post
    No up-to-date info.

A moderator posted (in the thread about the temporary recast) KM would be back filming on Aug 3.

If that actually happened, there would have been some sort of announcement about it, imo.

A fan recently asked SBu (on one of is podcasts) if Kelly is doing better, and SBu said, "yes, she's doing great" (but that doesn't say anything about whether or not she's back on the set.

Imo, if KM did return, as scheduled, on Aug 3, the next time viewers see Sam, we should be seeing KM (since GH wasn't taped way in advance, and TPTB showed most of their new material during the quarantine).

Comment

I think Kelly will be back soon.

I hope that means next week!

Comment

• FLPeaches
        FLPeaches commented
        Editing a comment
        I've missed her, too.. I really like Kelly.

Originally posted by want2stayGHfan View Post

No up-to-date info.

A fan recently asked SBu (on one of is podcasts) if Kelly is doing better, and SBu said, "yes, she's doing great" (but that doesn't say anything about whether or not she's back on the set.

So did you find the actual podcast where he says that? Or is this just the information from that other thread?

Comment

It's unfortunate that Kelly hasn't been on screen with the recent scenes written full of drama and emotion and love for jason. Still, I'd rather she heal and return as soon as she is able. Let the romantic scenes continue long after her return.

Comment

I don’t know if I’m allowed to post Twitter links, but there’s a clip on there from Steve and Bradford’s patreon show where he says that she’s already back filming and should be onscreen soon. Lindsay Hartley also posted a message on her Twitter about how she had a fun time being back on soaps for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
            I don’t know if I’m allowed to post Twitter links, but there’s a clip on there from Steve and Bradford’s patreon show where he says that she’s already back filming and should be onscreen soon. Lindsay Hartley also posted a message on her Twitter about how she had a fun time being back on soaps for a bit.
            Thanks again for the accurate information.

Comment

• ann gabriel
              ann gabriel commented
              Editing a comment
              Ditto. Thanks for the accurate info!

LH made a post thanking GH for her opportunity & says it was a fun ride. It sounds like KM has returned to taping. KM is Sam but LH did a great job, IMO.

Comment

LH was fine as a replacement but I’m happy to read that KM is back taping. I’m looking forward to having her on screen.

Comment

the thing i want to know is when will sam be leaving the show.

her entitlement to a parole officer that will allow her to do as she wishes to the extent she threw the Q family business voting rights out with the dish water is reason enough to want her gone - i hope jason never forgives her for it

Comment

It depends on how many episodes they shot in a two week period lol. Kelly was only gone for two weeks but not sure how that translates on screen.

Comment

read in soap opera digest that kelly monaco is back and lindsey heartly said she had a blast and was grateful

Comment

LH did a wonderful job!

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post

So did you find the actual podcast where he says that? Or is this just the information from that other thread?
                        No, I have not personally listened to the podcast, I got SBu's quote from someone who does listen to his podcast.

The few podcasts I've listened to in the past have been a whole lot of not much, imo, so I'm not very inclined to spend time listening to them.

As a side-note, I did learn one interesting thing from one of their podcasts, though: SBu does not remember whether Jake or Danny was born first. But, SBu does know a lot about the actors playing the parts of Jake and Danny.

But, back to the topic of KM's return. Yesterday evening I read a quote of an instagram post by Lindsay Hartley:

"Thank you General Hospital for the fortunate experience to play Sam, and especially during this moment in time. It was a fun ride."

So, based on that, I am inclined to believe LH is, in fact, not on the GH set anymore.

Does the timing of LH's post on instagram coincide with her last day on set? Or, her last day on screen?

Imo, looking at the big picture, the date-timing probably doesn't matter at this point, since, imo, since LH is gone, and since LH is gone, that would mean KM is back, imo.

Comment

• xoregonian
                          xoregonian commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ya, I don't have the time nor notion to hunt down those podcasts. But I've heard they're very funny.

KM should be back any day now.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X