Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sasha Getting High As A Kite In The Presence Of A Cop (Chase) [Merged]

Thats just dumb, Wouldnt Chase notice

The writers are going to make Chase stupid. As you mentioned, given he is a police officer he is aware when people are high. Sasha returned from the bathroom giddy. I guess that was a fast acting drug!

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      We have all seen in Smart people join the PC PD(or any other soap city) They may even stay brillian for a while but then the IQ drops. If they become chief or commish IQ plummets

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      Cocaine is my guess. It cracks me up that she keeps getting handle a couple of hundred dollars worth for free. Somebody wants to get her hooked.

First of all, Sasha's first time "one-time" use of coke or whatever it is, would have most likely made her sick, hungover when she came down, etc. It doesn't just wear off and you're fine. Now she decides to use more of whatever drug while at the bar, and just comes out all bee-boppin toward Chase and the idiot doesn't even notice?

It also matters what the drug is. Is it coke? Did she snort some sort of Xtasy powder? I don't know. In the 80s I knew, but not nowadays with whatever designer drugs are out there, like the ones people use at raves to get all happy and dancy.

Sasha is too unbelievable to be using drugs for the first and second time, out in public and nobody notices. Dumb.

Comment

Where they do that at?

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Leaning Negan View Post
        Where they do that at?

they do that to get the person hooked on it!!! that is basic dealer 101 marketing!

• themobsucks
        themobsucks commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with another poster, Cyrus is going to make her start paying. first of all I think that Chase and Sasha should confess they lied to Michael and Willow, who may not believe them, but they can take a lie detector test on the Maury show. Anyway, I predict Sasha will get hooked, and out of control , and Chase will be by her side and help her get better and they will fall in love. If they have a kid, they better not name him or her Wiley, because If I never hear the name Wiley again it will be much too soon

• raheast
        raheast commented
        Editing a comment
        So, turning Sasha into a crack head is another huge downside to the propping of Willow and Michael.

I'm hoping that she's in the bathroom to dump the drugs down the sink.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post
        Thats just dumb, Wouldnt Chase notice
        No, because Chase ain’t that bright.

Comment

Chase started out as one of the few smart cops that the PCPD had ever had. I think he is just too distraught right now to notice.

Comment

Distraught is everlasting, on this show. Removes all function-ability. Damn near a terminal condition.

Comment

I don’t think Chase really pays that much attention to Sasha’s mood swings.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X