Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation about Ava's Party

I think there's a reason why we haven't yet seen Ava's portrait. I think it's going to be totally abstract or Cubist, so that we can't even make out that it's Ava, and she is going to have a cow.

Franco said some time ago that he lost his ability to paint after having the tumor removed, which leads to my suspicion.

I’m hoping it’s a painting of Jason’s motorcycle accident that he doesn’t rememeber painting personally.

Comment

lol, i have had similar thoughts.
      but i was thinking it does look like ava at her very worst - perhaps when she was still scarred

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        The painting from her dream - OMGosh that would be perfect!

• Q777S
        Q777S commented
        Editing a comment
        i felt a wee bit evil as i typed that 😱

I honestly forgot about Ava's portrait unveiling during the COVID shutdown! I don't like that this is driving a wedge been Friz, I'm not happy about that at all.

Comment

Didn’t Franco already paint a fantastic portrait of Liz?

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
          I think there's a reason why we haven't yet seen Ava's portrait. I think it's going to be totally abstract or Cubist, so that we can't even make out that it's Ava, and she is going to have a cow.

Franco said some time ago that he lost his ability to paint after having the tumor removed, which leads to my suspicion.
          I wouldn't be surprised. When he was shown painting her, what was on his canvas looked like "Nude Descending a Staircase."
          Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; August 14, 2020, 03:43 AM. Reason: ch

Comment

My guess is Nik will tamper with it somehow, to humiliate Ava. And probably Franco too.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              and I would not be surprised at this either.....

Since Ava told Franco she hasn't even peeked at it, obviously there is going to be some shock value to it. I am wondering if the painting shows her in such a beautiful way that she falls in love with Franco over it. It may very well be a semi nude portrait of her causing Nick to become jealous and then he tells Liz and she freaks out thinking Ava actually posed nude for it. Franco surely remembers her body.

Comment

• DallasGal
              DallasGal commented
              Editing a comment
              I could go for Ava falling for Franco again!

The surprise will be Heather showing up, announcing that she'd actually painted Ava's portrait and was letting Franco claim it as his work.

When we do see the portrait, it will be Ava's face smooshed between two slices of sourdough.

Comment

• anna_divine
              anna_divine commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL!! That would be great!

Liz & Franco are good, clean cut characters. And that's out of character for Franco. Domesticating him has made him boring. Nic and Ava are edgy characters. There's no balance. Liz should be with Nic, and Ava definitely belongs with Franco. I hope the writers make it so.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X