Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brando and sam are so going to hook up

it seems the only reason molly had a ons with brando to cause angst with molly and tj and to put sam in brando's orbit

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
    it seems the only reason molly had a ons with brando to cause angst with molly and tj and to put sam in brando's orbit
    I completely agree with this!

And, now another reason (for Sam to be in Brando's orbit) has been revealed: Brando working on Jason's motorcycle.

The sooner the better, imo: TEAM BrandSam!

Comment

• Violet Rose
      Violet Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      You just want them to hook up because if JaSam break up, that's gonna be a step closer for a Liason reunion. First of all what your hoping probably won't happn. Also, if Liz is about to hook up with anyone, its gonna be Nik. Jason ain't thinkin about Liz. He hasn't in 12 years and he's not gonna be in the future.

• want2stayGHfan
      want2stayGHfan commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I was a huge fan of Jason and Sam, before I ever became a Liason fan.

And, when SBu returned, I was open to a rekindling of the original Jason and Sam vibe and loving them together again.

But, that didn't happen. Far from it. Whatever the word for the opposite of rekindling original Jason and Sam is what happened instead.

Now, I'm even more repulsed by Jason and Sam than I was when Jason wanted Sam to abort her baby and Sam was connecting with McBain.

And, it didn't help that I got to see Sam when she was with Patrick and with Drew, which was, imo, a huge improvement for the Sam character.

Yes, I do hope TPTB will finally get around to writing a long-term love and marriage Liason storyline! But, as I said, there was a time I loved Jason and Sam, too, and those feelings could be rekindled imo, TPTB just are not doing it (or at least have not done it so far).

In my opinion, today’s episode made it very clear that Sam and Brando have zero chance of a hookup. Some thought that Sam’s decision to sell out to Valentin would drive a wedge between Sam and Jason. That obviously did not happen. Their intertwined hands made that clear today.

Sam is suspicious of Brando. She hasn’t had a “win” in some time. She nearly blew the Shiloh takedown and she and Spinelli totally screwed up the Doris parole officer caper. I think Sam is going to turn out to be right about Brando.

Today’s show also made it clear that Franco/Ava and Nikolas/Elizabeth are actual possibilities. Both may not happen but I’m betting that at least one will.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the way you think!

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Every word of this is what has actually happened thus far.
      JASAM FAN FOREVER!!

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      Please can we not visit Liz and Nik again . Hated it the first time around.

Originally posted by clamcat View Post
    In my opinion, today’s episode made it very clear that Sam and Brando have zero chance of a hookup. Some thought that Sam’s decision to sell out to Valentin would drive a wedge between Sam and Jason. That obviously did not happen. Their intertwined hands made that clear today.

Sam is suspicious of Brando. She hasn’t had a “win” in some time. She nearly blew the Shiloh takedown and she and Spinelli totally screwed up the Doris parole officer caper. I think Sam is going to turn out to be right about Brando.

Today’s show also made it clear that Franco/Ava and Nikolas/Elizabeth are actual possibilities. Both may not happen but I’m betting that at least one will.
    I can’t stand Sam with Jason, but I’m not interested in Sam with Brando at this point. I’ll see how it plays out. I definitely have no interest in this new actress playing Sam, so will wait until the actress who has been playing Sam returns, but I still don’t think I’ll be on board with a Sam and Brando pairing. Tired of family members sharing lovers.

In terms of Franco, please let him just go away, and let Ava, Nikolas, and Elizabeth be free of him. He is a horrible character, and not worth watching. If someone has to be paired with him, then let it be Elizabeth. I enjoy Ava and Nik too much to FF through their scenes. I’ve FF Elizabeth’s scenes since she was paired with Franco, so my remote is already trained.

Comment

I completely agree Jason is acting affectionate toward Sam. Not sure what to think about Jason not telling Sam the whole truth about what he remembered, perhaps that will lead to something, but GH writing has so many holes, maybe not.

And, I completely agree Sam hasn't had a win in a long time (which is the main reason I'm not convinced TPTB will write her as winning now, either). Is the writing for Sam going to suddenly be more favourable? Maybe, maybe not.

The preview looks like Franco-Ava may be getting 'together' tomorrow, but that could turn out to be just another of FV's misleading previews. I do agree TPTB are trying to make it look like Franco/Ava and Nik/Elizabeth are a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by want2stayGHfan View Post

I completely agree with this!

And, now another reason (for Sam to be in Brando's orbit) has been revealed: Brando working on Jason's motorcycle.

The sooner the better, imo: TEAM BrandSam!
        Really? He just slept with Molly. Sam is in love with Jason....

Comment

Oh I hope not! I wouldn't mind Molly and Brando but not Sam & Brando.

Comment

Free TJ! He deserves so much better than cheating Molly.

Comment

• Sam_Philly_Girl
              Sam_Philly_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              She didn't cheat on TJ. Jordan lied to her that TJ dumped and ghosted her. She thought she was free.

Frankly, TJ may deserve a better mother.

• Carerra
              Carerra commented
              Editing a comment
              Molly's heart was so broken she hopped into bed with the first guy she came across. Free TJ 😄

Whether the writers intend to hook them up in the future or not, I am so tired of Sam and her BS with Brando. She's has been awful to him repeatedly for no reason whatsoever. Molly chose to sleep with him. He was respectful of Molly's wishes. Sam flies off the handle and threatens him. He made one unfortunate comment about cults in the presence Kristina and Sam attacks him for that too.

And now she's hounding him in the hospital and making accusations because the Great and Powerful Jason would never have an accident. And there couldn't possibly be someone else who might want to sabotage and/or hurt Jason....

At this point, even if Sam turned out to be right, I still couldn't root for her with this behavior.

Comment

Sam needs to hook up with anyone, other than Jason

People on social media are oh so sure that they’re in complete love and they’re going to spend the rest of their lives together

Thats not how soaps work and really, Jasam have been boring for years

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                The list of men sam has shared scenes with that some will instantly say she'll be dating...curtis, shiloh, finn, brando...that's not how this soap is currently working since the love between Sam and Jason is apparent in their scenes together. Go figure.
                Last edited by McShirls; August 14, 2020, 12:11 PM.

• Lady Killer
                Lady Killer commented
                Editing a comment
                You can claim it’s evident it’s false and also she was fine without Jason when she was with Silas, Patrick and Drew. They’re not going to stay together their entire lives

Originally posted by tollyfan35 View Post
              I wish but the writers don’t want to seem to do anything fun and soapy like that.

Comment

Sam seems to hate Brando from day one blaming him for a ons when it was Molly who kissed Brando. He does not deserve the wrath of Sam over that. I don't want to see him end up with her. Sasha is a better choice.

Comment

Excellent analysis!

If anything, Sam will grow to hate Brando when she finds out about his ONS with Molly, and possible pregnancy.

"intertwined hands"

Be still my JaSam heart!

Comment

• Bkes Mom
                    Bkes Mom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She already knows about the one night stand

Why do the Davis women like to keep it close with who they sleep with? Alexis and Sam both slept with Sonny and Ric. Both men parents to Kristina and Molly. Now we are going to have Sam hook up with Molly ons. I mean, what's wrong with this house hold of women??? Way too close to comfort.

Comment

• Jrjames84
                    Jrjames84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    McShirls Taking Brando out of the equation and it's still to close to comfort. Sleeping with 2 men your mom slept with.....and not just any two men but both fathers of your sisters. Plus she had bedroom fun with Jax which is not only one of Alexis's ex husbands, but one of her best friends. Although Alexis never slept with Jax, that's 3 men Sam has been involved with that her mother was with. Ugh.

It's the soap that is builting up for Sam to start chasing Molly's seconds.

• dremoon
                    dremoon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jrjames84 Sam slept with both Sonny and Jax before she knew that Alexis was her mother so how can that be held against her? Also, there is no proof that they are going to get Sam and Brando together. If anything, it’s gearing up to make Brando the guy and that her suspicions are right in not trusting him.

• Jrjames84
                    Jrjames84 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dremoon it should be held against her because Sonny has always been on and off with Carly so Sam had no business hooking up with a man that would discard her so easily as he did once he dumped her after he knocked her up with Kristina's sister/ auntie. Gross. She may not have know Alexis was her mother but she shouldn't have allowed a man to treat her so poorly because he ran right back to Carly only to try to 'hide' Sam. I agree with the Jax part. He at least respected her and I can let that pass but it's a really bad, bad, pattern. It's not just one man. It's multiple men of her mother's. It's going to just look bad if they have Sam have Molly's seconds. I don't think the writers could make this character any lower. The only time she had a real back bone was when she was with Drew.

yeah because writers gotta keep the mattress tag buddies all in the family

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X