Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career Change for Michael

Michael didn't seem to care at all today that he lost ELQ. I never thought he had the experience or passion to be CEO anyways and have always felt he was out of place there. I'd like to see him in a new career. Where could you see him going from here career wise? Personally I think stay-at-home dad suits him well.

He doesn't have the education to do much outside of the family business. I think he should stay with ELQ and be some kind of business analyst or HR guy. Other than that, I see him as a nanny!

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      He was instrumental in ELQ's going green, maybe he could focus on that.
      Or I could see him doing philanthropic stuff for ELQ. Remember when he was going to turn the old Spenser house into a free clinic?

I think he can become a teacher, a teacher that teaches people how to be boring LOL

Actually did M go to college? I know in PC, you can finish high school & become a doctor in 2 years, but I don't remember with him. He was shot at age 11, in a coma for ONE year & woke up 17. Did we ever see him in high school?

Personally, I never thought he was CEO material & taking this endless paternity leave for ONE, HEALTHY, HAPPY baby that has endless care from others, where he didn't even check on ELQ was super silly. He could have just arranged his work schedule differently to be around the baby more when the baby was awake.
    Please keep in mind that if the baby had any issues, I would understand, but he did not. Michael has spent more time NOT working to be with him in these months than Carly ever spent with baby Michael or baby Donna, plus Michael could have always worked from home.

Comment

• deniseisra
      deniseisra commented
      Editing a comment
      In 2011 Michael and Kristina graduated from high school together, he graduated late due to being in the coma and she graduated early. Michael did go to college for awhile. People can say what they want but Edward always had plans for Michael to work at ELQ and eventually be CEO. Edward declared this when Michael was a toddler. Curious about what career he will choose next.

• RosePetals
      RosePetals commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by victorialord View Post
      I think he can become a teacher, a teacher that teaches people how to be boring LOL
      This made me snort

Originally posted by Aerrow View Post
    Michael didn't seem to care at all today that he lost ELQ. I never thought he had the experience or passion to be CEO anyways and have always felt he was out of place there. I'd like to see him in a new career. Where could you see him going from here career wise? Personally I think stay-at-home dad suits him well.
    Maybe he goes to med school?

Comment

Originally posted by KateQ22003 View Post
      He doesn't have the education to do much outside of the family business. I think he should stay with ELQ and be some kind of business analyst or HR guy. Other than that, I see him as a nanny!
      A stay at home daycare business for Wiley, Donna, Avery and any other PC babies may not be a bad idea. Maxie's babies could even go. It may seem like a joke, but he honestly seems good with kids and maybe a daycare business with Willow could be their thing.

Comment

He considers himself a "Corinthos" He had no business running ELQ in the first place.

Comment

• marciat
          marciat commented
          Editing a comment
          Sonny stole AJ's child away from him. Michael should resent Sonny for the rest of his life, because of it. Let's see what did it get Michael? Being raped in prison and getting shot in the head while being in a coma. I'm tired of Sonny and Carly playing god with other peoples children. This sh*t would never happen in real life.

• RosePetals
          RosePetals commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree marciat, I dont think Mikey can straddle the line between Corinthos and Q, esp after everything that's happened.

• Lady Killer
          Lady Killer commented
          Editing a comment
          Shellyinphx not in PC you can’t

Maybe he should have something like Julian does. His own business but not a CEO .

Comment

I could totally see him as a “Daddy Day Care”. He is very gentle natured and his character was really good with Wylie and helped raise Avery.

Comment

I liked his growing seeds presentation to Willow’s class that one time. It would be cool if he could go in something regarding that. It would be different.

Comment

• deniseisra
              deniseisra commented
              Editing a comment
              I loved that career day episode.

Not so fast, Michael is a better CEO than Ned. It may take him awhile to regroup, but he will bring some New Strategies to ELQ. He will learn from Valentin during the process of unseating him. This will launch ELQ into new ventures. He could incorporate Willow for an educational products division for home schooling. He could do some entertainment acquisitions to help his cousins and friends; philanthropic ventures to establish the new generation of Q Power, etc.
            Ultimately, this challenge will inevitably bring the Qs closer together to fight as a TEAM (TEAM Q). That's the whole goal of this story line, to re-establish the Q Family Dynasty in PC and build up Willow as a 21st Century Q Matriarch (the new Lila Q).
            Michael is the quintessential modern day corporate mogul, who doesn't have the Ivy League credentials, but good old fashion common sense and Experience!
            AE2recalibrate.

Comment

• Bkes Mom
              Bkes Mom commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally agree with you all. Michael will be CEO again. The family will work together to regain it.

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              The same family that just sold out comes back together.for a couple of years Do you think by now they wil realize that if someone is after MY shares they are likely after control so don't sell without talking to that family so it doesn't fall abpart so it can come together

• AMHardulak
              AMHardulak commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree too, 2020. Michael is actually smart (and even street smart); he will not just roll over and play dead!

I never thought Michael was a good CEO. He really does need to do something else or if he wants to stay at ELQ he can work in the mail room.

Comment

Michael is a loser, I laughed out loud when Valentin said he would find him a job more suited to his skill set

Comment

Michael wasn’t happy about Valentin not at all but at the end of the day getting custody of Wylie was more important. He did say Valentin was in charge for now and was a problem that had to be solved.

Comment

• deniseisra
                  deniseisra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with Michael. Wiley was more important.

Originally posted by RosePetals View Post
                Michael is a loser, I laughed out loud when Valentin said he would find him a job more suited to his skill set
                Hilarious Valentin and he's right. Michael is so proud to have Sonny as a father, that he works with him, but he would get killed in two seconds lol

Comment

I think Michael should honor Abby's memory by becoming a sex worker. He'd do just fine at it, I'm going to bet, and think of all the scandalized residents of Port Charlerstown blabbering about how Michael should be doing more honorable crimes, like murder.

Comment

• Lady Killer
                    Lady Killer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Abby? ..Abby who?

- the writers, probably

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X