• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is robin coming back?

for the nurses ball...........

Originally posted by brigros View Post
    for the nurses ball...........
    Perhaps if they recast, that may be why KM went public to declare she has retired from all acting, so fans would accept a Robin recast knowing she won't consider coming back to the role again?

Comment

• aimee321
      aimee321 commented
      Editing a comment
      She clarified in an interview that while she is focusing on directing as her career she didn't mean to announce she'd retired from acting and doesn't think we've seen the last of Robin.

I hope not. After how cold and indifferent she was to Drew she can stay gone forever.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my, you saved me having to write a post. Completely agree.

• Lady Killer
      Lady Killer commented
      Editing a comment
      Like like like

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^ Completely agree ^^

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post

Perhaps if they recast, that may be why KM went public to declare she has retired from all acting, so fans would accept a Robin recast knowing she won't consider coming back to the role again?
    people said it didn't necessairly mean she wouldnt come back as a guest to GH from time to time so i asked.

Comment

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that is their hope but GH was the only thing she had been acting on for years and she did the interview about her moving on from acting completely to just directing and producing. So to me at least, seems pretty clear, she was telling fans stop asking her about returning to GH, she doesn't see herself as an actress anymore and doesn't want the industry to see her as an actress after all the work she has put in to be taken seriously as a director.

I don’t know. But if Robin does return it would be great. I always enjoy watching the nurses ball. Other than that. Loved Robin with Dr Patrick Drake.
    Last edited by SheilaFan32; August 13, 2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I don't like Robin, and hope never to see her again. Original or recast- just " no" for me.

Comment

Robin should also come back for Anna's wedding to Finn. More important than the NB.

Comment

Robin was my first favorite character and would love to see her back. But not as a recast. It’s KM or no one in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
            Robin should also come back for Anna's wedding to Finn. More important than the NB.
            I agree. I always have loved Robin.

Comment

Ironically Robin was the girl Jason had the most chemistry with

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X