Clear All

• Where is BrookLynn going to live?

Does she have any money that's her own?

She's working for Deception now.

Comment

• DaffyMaiden
      DaffyMaiden commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope she's gotten a check from them already!

Do they still rent rooms over at Kelly's ?

Comment

• believeinme246
      believeinme246 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish it could be over Kelly's, or even in the brownstone.

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^ those were good times, back then

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      This ^ is what I am hoping.

Maybe she will convince Dusty to let her stay at his place

Comment

• Bella Scorpio
      Bella Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      That was my first thought today that she will go to Dustin. I think with Dante coming back, Dustin and Lulu are dead in the water. Dustin and Brook Lyn may be happening.

Honestly, I'd like to see her march over to wherever Valentin is staying and demand he put her up.

Comment

I thought of Valentin, too. After all, he's her manager now (I think). She could move in with him... but I'm not even sure where Valentin is staying now.

Comment

Originally posted by O_Snap! View Post
        Honestly, I'd like to see her march over to wherever Valentin is staying and demand he put her up.
        Valentin owes BrookLynn nothing. She is an adult and made her own decision which was to benefit herself and not ELQ. It's about time to grow up and stop depending on her Daddy to bail her out. I like BL but she made a big big mistake on this one.

Comment

• O_Snap!
          O_Snap! commented
          Editing a comment
          I got no argument with you in that BLQ should not look to her father but Valentin, he did manipulate her. She made a bad choice signing w/ that producer but Valentin was pulling strings and pressuring her w/out her knowledge for months. He manipulated Sam too but they each caved to his devil's bargins for different reasons, some I can sympathize with better than others. I wouldn't be mad at her for demanding he give her an "advance" or pay her living expenses since she is technically his employee.
          Last edited by O_Snap!; August 13, 2020, 07:57 AM.

Who cares? She should have thought of that before she sold out her family's legacy for a non-existant career.

My guess is she will ask Val for help at the MC, run into Julian, or maybe at Sonny's.

shrugs

Comment

How about this clueless slug getting her own apartment and take some responsibility for her actions. She has been a screwup from day one. What's up with the career? She has no career..Have we heard her sing a note yet? I actually have no use for this character at all. How about a return for Skye or Hayden? Let Brooklynn go happily away to another town.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she could go home to Mommy, LOL!

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            @lukeslove
            For all I care, BrookLynn can leave town tomorrow ~ I really want them to bring back Hayden.....

Personally I think that she should have spent time in Pentonville for attempted rape, but that's just me.

Comment

Bensonhurst is nice this time of year....

Comment

With the sale of her shares of ELQ she has money now, and lots of it. She can check into the Metro Court until she finds a place.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't think it was a straight sale. In exchange, Val got her out of her contract with the sleazy producer. That had to come at a cost to her. He promised to spark her career, hence her participation at Deception to provide music.

Originally posted by O_Snap! View Post
              Demand he put her up or what? She’s going to stomp her foot? Brooklyn is a grown woman. She took a deal that protected her interests but hurt her family’s. Let her own her decision.

Comment

• eileenregina
                eileenregina commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, she can't rat him out since he now has ELQ. She is one stupid person, IMO. Spoiled and entitled. Look at the way she screwed over Olivia by her performance at the job Olivia gave her and then the job at ELQ. Don't be surprised though, if she tries to blackmail Julian into letting her stay with him by telling Uncle Sonny her theory of Julian/Wiley which she has no absolute proof of.

Also, her "career" is a joke. If she has not made it by now she probably never will.

• O_Snap!
                O_Snap! commented
                Editing a comment
                clamcat Lots of employees negotiate living/moving expenses into their contracts. He's her employer now as she is employed by Deception and he has a controlling interest in the company.

well most ousted Q’s tend to get a room at kelly’s so i think that would be a good place to start,
              plus she could maybe start an open mic night there, close to home & no transportation cost

Comment

• franron
                franron commented
                Editing a comment
                Then, Liesl, when she gets out of her Henrik-induced trouble, will be down there at every opportunity, since, to me, I think Liesl would have been a Lounge Singer, had her early life taken a different turn. She loves to perform, even when no one is around.

• Q777S
                Q777S commented
                Editing a comment
                franron yes i would love to see her become a lounge singer . i miss liesl

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X