Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened the last 15 minutes?

Our program was interrupted with the Biden/Harris announcement. I don't have a problem, but I did not get the last 15 min. of the program. Can anyone fill me in?

Oh, I want to know too!

I guess I can go read the LT.

Comment

Did you see Ned tell Brooklynn to get out? Then shut door in her face? That was good. Nelle isn't accepting defeat well. No surprise. Nelle had that crazy look in her eyes. Also no surprise. Carly had told her how all this is her own fault for giving Wiley away to Brad. Jason knows about Valentine having voting proxy. Not sure what was in last 15 minutes so some of this you may have seen.

Comment

• SoapHungry
        SoapHungry commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw Ned tell her to get out. I did not see the door slam in her face or anything there after. I can't go to the abc website to rewatch yet, but "I've got to know" lol.

I think the big cliffhanger was Nelle plotting revenge. She is tracking the kangaroo toy to supposedly skip town with Wiley. She also told Julian she wasn't through with him yet.

Also, Michael and Willow are celebrating their victory by sharing the good news with Sonny and Mike Sr. Mike looks really confused with the talk of Wiley and with Willow there. Poor guy. You don't have to have Alzheimer's to be confused by all of that.

Comment

• mauimama11
        mauimama11 commented
        Editing a comment
        WTH was up with that??? (going to the hospital??) You'd think the 2 of them would've busted their butts to get home to "their son"-- If they had any sense at all (which they don't) they would've had a guard 24/7 on that kid because Nelle would've been able to get to the kid while the "happy couple" (btw-- have they even hugged each other?) was busy rushing off to see poor Mike - who probably has no clue as to WHO they are and WHAT they are babbling about!!

Jason seems to be Jason Morgan still and he was not happy that Sam gave the kids' voting proxies to Valentin. Valentin saw Nina & Jax sitting at the Metrocourt and announced to them that he is the new CEO of ELQ. As if Nina would care at this point, he needs to get over her. Michael & Willow visited Mike in the hospital to share the news about getting full custody of Wiley. It ended with Nelle looking at the tracker on her phone and swearing she was coming for Wiley.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X