Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LukeIsDaMan
    commented on 's reply
    I would rather see Carson and Michael suffer and grieve for years. So, no just him being sent up to his room and being brought out for special occasions is not good enough for me in this instance. 🤷‍♀️

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    I think only Sonny is allowed the "He goaded me" defense
    I don't want a Corinthos win but this was best for Wiley

I would have loved it if the judge had come down on them for their quickie marriage

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    Because the Corinthos family is a lead family they actually lose a lot. Nelle's presence in Michael's life is a loss in and of itself

• Riana2
    replied
    [QUOTE=DallasGal;n3057618]Yes it’s about time. But given Carly’s little speech at the courthouse hallway and Nelle’s parting words, “ I was never going to take Wiley from Michael”, it is just setting the table for Nelle to blame them when she kidnaps Wiley. I can hear her now, “Y’all drove me to it. It’s your fault, you forced me into it”.
    This is one of the many reasons why I don't like Nelle. I just want her to go away

Leave a comment:

• Manninglover87
    commented on 's reply
    I’d say Michael believing his child was dead for a year and a half is a loss. I’d also say Carly being institutionalized for a crime she didn’t commit and almost subjected to electroshock therapy is also a loss. I’d say Morgan’s death is a loss. They may not suffer in the traditional sense, but they do suffer.

• Silentfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Silentfan View Post
    What do you mean finally Nelle loses? Name the last time someone with the last name Corinthos, lost?
    Oh wow that was a long ago. And in the meantime Nelle spent time in prison, but no Nelle needed a loss. The self righteous Corinthos clan are long overdue for a massive fall!

Leave a comment:

• McShirls
    commented on 's reply
    Carly list when she was sent to the mental institution. The entire family lost when Morgan died. Sonny lost when lily and his child were killed. Michael lost when he went to prison for defending his mother and newborn sister. Sonny is about to lose his father. He lost Connie when Ava murdered her. Michael lost two year of his son's life. How's that for a start?

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    Only if Nelle goes with him.

• Silentfan
    replied
    What do you mean finally Nelle loses? Name the last time someone with the last name Corinthos, lost?

Leave a comment:

• marciat
    commented on 's reply
    Nelle will eventually be in her sons life as it should be. Nina will make sure her daughter has her son in her life.

• Y&ROn&Off
    replied
    I am so glad Michael got custody but we all know her reign of terror is far from over.

Leave a comment:

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    Jax made a sincere apology to Nelle which she ACCEPTED.

He offered her compensation - which she TURNED DOWN.

His part in this is OVER.

And after she went after the people that he deeply cares for - all bets are off now. She won't be getting one more bit of sympathy from him. Every single thing that he said about her is true. He would be well advised to tell Nina to keep her distance if the "truth" comes out.

Look what happened to Kevin when he tried to help HIS psycho brother. Almost cost him EVERYTHING.

She is BEYOND help at this point - and needs to be in Ferncliffe

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    Nelle had love, support, and guidance. Then she spat in the face of everyone that gave it to her. So she can just stop with her pity party. It makes her look unbelievably fake and phony.

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    Turning him into a completely new unrecognizable character isn't true redemption.

• ScrubsFan#1
    commented on 's reply
    Killing off an innocent baby is needlessly cruel - and completely unnecessary. In a few weeks he's going to be up in the attic with all of the other children - never seen - and only brought out for special occasions.

Isn't that BETTER than having Carson and Michael grieving for him endlessly for the next few years??????

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X