Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• singingmaiden
    replied
    Honestly, if my 6-month-old hadn't been napping I would have screamed and cheered when the judge said he was giving sole custody to Michael and Willow. But I don't wake my sleeping baby for any reason, no matter how happy I am!

Leave a comment:

• Manninglover87
    commented on 's reply
    Nell has won against the Corinthos family much more than she’s lost. When she was found out for drugging Sonny, she lost very little. She even managed to get Michael to forgive her. When she gaslighted Carly, she got away with it for several months. She did eventually go to jail, but she also did considerable damage to Michael’s family in the process. They have not been at all winners with this family. In fact, I’m not sure Michael has ever been a winner. He’s constantly losing something.
    Last edited by Manninglover87; August 12, 2020, 05:42 PM.

• RosePetals
    commented on 's reply
    I actuallly want them to die in a car accident or a crane falling on them, but I wlll accept a long break of back burner with no screen time. I still hate how Michael and Willow took over this story from Brad and Lucas.

It's actually quite unbelievable how the mob boss and his family get to collect all the kids in town.

• sd3
    replied
    “Finally”? Nelle loses all the time. She’s up against the Corinthos family and they have to win all the time. It’s not a fair fight.

Leave a comment:

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    Carly didn't push Nelle, Nelle tossed herself down the stairs showing us all very early on that she didn't really care about that baby. She has had so many chances but exactly like Nina said anyone who so called stabbed her in the back only did so after her own actions. Brad being the prime example of that, he was truly kind to her and even defended her but she still threw him to the wolves. Everything she is getting now is stuff she asked for

• Shellyinphx
    commented on 's reply
    Of course, she has never took ownership

• DallasGal
    commented on 's reply
    I believe that Nelle made that comment to Carly so she can try to justify her attempting (or actually do it) kidnapping Wiley. After all, nothing is ever Nelle's fault. She takes no accountability for anything.

• DallasGal
    commented on 's reply
    @mistaoapz

I think Nelle has been given a TRUE chance. Michael went against his family to be with Nelle. He laid down with that snake and now he has a child so he will be tied to her forever. And, she had Joss singing her praises too. Nelle could not let go of her hate long enough to see that she was given the opportunity at a fresh start. She continues to blame Carly when she knows it was Jax, not Carly, that paid for her kidney. Funny how Nelle hasn't gone after Jax.

• DallasGal
    commented on 's reply
    Let's hope so! And, the sooner the better. Plus, she threatened Martin; maybe he will kill her. The viewers know next to nothing about this guy but that he is a shark.

• chebbo
    commented on 's reply
    marciat

No one took Wiley away from Nelle. She never had him. He really does not know who she is.

• Wendall Wilcox
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
    And then her comment to Nelle that once Michael wins sole custody Wiley will not know anything about Nelle other than what they tell him. That is not her decision. And it sure as heck doesn't do anything but throw gasoline on Nelle's simmering hatred of Carly.
    Yeah that comment was pretty petty

Leave a comment:

• lala214
    commented on 's reply
    That would be the only gift from this waste of time storyline - Michael/Willow/Wiley going off-screen for a looooong period of time!

• lala214
    commented on 's reply
    You are not alone - maybe on this board - but there are plenty of us who wanted to see Nelle prevail over Michael! I am Team Nelle 100% since the show is biased and everything is stacked against her.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    replied
    I'm not surprised but I have a feeling Nelle will have a part in Wiley's life in due time.

Leave a comment:

• Sky's Momster
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure I understand why Nelle's staged fall down the stairs after the carefully crafted set up of Carly would be expected to change that they "still hate her guts." She's clearly been written as a sociopath. Yes, Carly and Sonny are total hypocrites who should never be held up as paragons of virtue, but come on, why would that even have changed anyone's opinion of her?

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X