Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    replied
    Jax is forgetting it's because of Nelle his daughter is alive. He won't be able to bad mouth Nelle once Nina finds out she's her daughter...that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• bbgamer
    commented on 's reply
    Once again I will say Jax bought a kidney on the black market. He did not know where it came from and he did not think how it would affect someone else. The same thing he was saying about Nelle. The end justified their means and they did not care who it affected.

So for him to say what he did about Nelle makes him a hypocrite.

And Manning how was Nelle getting her Kidney ripped from her her fault?
    Last edited by bbgamer; August 12, 2020, 09:02 PM.

• Manninglover87
    commented on 's reply
    Why would that make him look stupid? It wouldn't make anything he said less true.

• RosePetals
    commented on 's reply
    I want Wiley to die too

• TVDfan
    replied
    In the court room, when Nelle was remembering Nina's words I was there it goes an opportunity for her to realize is not them, it's her. Nope...she reverted back.

Leave a comment:

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    Jax did not rip Nelle's kidney out of her. Frank Benson did that. Jax paid for a kidney, but, IMO, thought he would get one via a willing donor. He had no idea that Frank would do that to his young daughter. When he found out, he sought Nelle out and apologized. Now, would I have liked Jax to be a bit more understanding of Nelle's feelings while talking to Nina? Sure. But his primary focus was trying to make Nina feel better.

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    LOL. IMO, Wiley doesn't need to die. He just needs to disappear as the impetus for Michael's story.

• SAMLEXIS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by bbgamer View Post

For real! Jax is really ticking me off too! Agreeing with Nina that it was Nelle's fault that everyone in her life has betrayed her. How did she deserve to get her kidney ripped from her body? And then to say she doesn't care about how her actions hurt someone else? Um dude you ripped her kidney out of her!
    Jax is pissing me off too. He's going to look real stupid when he finds out Nelle is Nina's daughter.

Leave a comment:

• LukeIsDaMan
    replied
    Wiley can die any day now TPTB if you are listening..please and thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Manninglover87
    commented on 's reply
    How is anything Jax said untrue? It is Nell's fault that everyone in her life turns on her. She causes it with her own actions. Everyone who turned on her was betrayed by her. That is why they act the way they do towards her. He is also right when he says Nell doesn't care how her actions hurt others. She has never cared when she hurt someone. Also, Jax did not rip out Nell's kidney. Yes, he knew he was getting a kidney from less than legal means, but he had no way of knowing that it was coming from a young girl. He was also very sorry for the pain he caused. He was very apologetic when he explained to Nell what had happened. No matter what Jax did, he is not responsible for who Nell is. Nell made the decisions she made on her own.

• bbgamer
    replied
    Originally posted by sd3 View Post
    “Finally”? Nelle loses all the time. She’s up against the Corinthos family and they have to win all the time. It’s not a fair fight.
    For real! Jax is really ticking me off too! Agreeing with Nina that it was Nelle's fault that everyone in her life has betrayed her. How did she deserve to get her kidney ripped from her body? And then to say she doesn't care about how her actions hurt someone else? Um dude you ripped her kidney out of her!

Leave a comment:

• Wanda Wolek
    commented on 's reply
    marciat, Nelle didn't give Wiley to Brad to keep him away from the mob. She did it to hurt Carly, first of all, and Michael.

• deniseisra
    commented on 's reply
    The best thing that Sonny did was to stay away during the custody case.

• louisesnell96
    commented on 's reply
    She is probably upset because she can’t use him as a weapon to hurt Michael if he has sole custody Wendall Wilcox

• deniseisra
    commented on 's reply
    marciat I personally think that Carly's story was a lot more compelling. The audience knew that Carly was Bobbie's daughter and there was kind of a suspense on when the truth would come out. Bobbie and Tony were one of the stable couples of the show plus adding in how Carly's existence affected the Quartermaine, it caused great material for years. They tried to make Nelle into Carly of the 90s but it never worked for me. Alot of it is due to the writers then vs now.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X