Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really feel bad for Nelle. She lost her bid for sole custody & also visitation rights. Nelle needs unconditional love, guidance & support to become a better person. And I have a feeling Nina will be that person for Nelle. I'm sure their relationship will be rocky at first because of the betrayal but eventually they'll bond as mother & daughter. Jason made Carly a better person & I believe the same can happen with Nelle & her mother.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      She is probably upset because she can’t use him as a weapon to hurt Michael if he has sole custody Wendall Wilcox

• raheast
      raheast commented
      Editing a comment
      She had unconditional love. Carly dotted on her and Nelle used her and Sonny’s grief to drug Sonny and make him think they slept together.

• ScrubsFan#1
      ScrubsFan#1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nelle had love, support, and guidance. Then she spat in the face of everyone that gave it to her. So she can just stop with her pity party. It makes her look unbelievably fake and phony.

I took a long break from GH and have been playing catch during the pandemic and I have to say... I just don't get Nelle.

Presumably the writers love her and the actress, as they now appear to be rewriting the Nina's daughter storyline (it was very obviously meant to be Willow) to give her roots... but I just don't get why.

I've rewatched a lot of the character storylines I missed on YT but I couldn't even get through this one. To me it's just bad. I really just don't get it. I feel like it's a storyline that have been over two years ago they are dragging out painfully. (JMO of course I get that other like the character and performance).

Comment

Originally posted by sd3 View Post
      “Finally”? Nelle loses all the time. She’s up against the Corinthos family and they have to win all the time. It’s not a fair fight.
      For real! Jax is really ticking me off too! Agreeing with Nina that it was Nelle's fault that everyone in her life has betrayed her. How did she deserve to get her kidney ripped from her body? And then to say she doesn't care about how her actions hurt someone else? Um dude you ripped her kidney out of her!

Comment

• bbgamer
        bbgamer commented
        Editing a comment
        Once again I will say Jax bought a kidney on the black market. He did not know where it came from and he did not think how it would affect someone else. The same thing he was saying about Nelle. The end justified their means and they did not care who it affected.

So for him to say what he did about Nelle makes him a hypocrite.

And Manning how was Nelle getting her Kidney ripped from her her fault?
        Last edited by bbgamer; August 12, 2020, 09:02 PM.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Nelles "father" ripping her kidney from her isn't her fault. Nelle choosing to go after Carly and company is completing her fault

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jax made a sincere apology to Nelle which she ACCEPTED.

He offered her compensation - which she TURNED DOWN.

His part in this is OVER.

And after she went after the people that he deeply cares for - all bets are off now. She won't be getting one more bit of sympathy from him. Every single thing that he said about her is true. He would be well advised to tell Nina to keep her distance if the "truth" comes out.

Look what happened to Kevin when he tried to help HIS psycho brother. Almost cost him EVERYTHING.

She is BEYOND help at this point - and needs to be in Ferncliffe

Wiley can die any day now TPTB if you are listening..please and thank you!

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Killing off an innocent baby is needlessly cruel - and completely unnecessary. In a few weeks he's going to be up in the attic with all of the other children - never seen - and only brought out for special occasions.

Isn't that BETTER than having Carson and Michael grieving for him endlessly for the next few years??????

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Only if Nelle goes with him.

• LukeIsDaMan
        LukeIsDaMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I would rather see Carson and Michael suffer and grieve for years. So, no just him being sent up to his room and being brought out for special occasions is not good enough for me in this instance. 🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by bbgamer View Post

For real! Jax is really ticking me off too! Agreeing with Nina that it was Nelle's fault that everyone in her life has betrayed her. How did she deserve to get her kidney ripped from her body? And then to say she doesn't care about how her actions hurt someone else? Um dude you ripped her kidney out of her!
      Jax is pissing me off too. He's going to look real stupid when he finds out Nelle is Nina's daughter.

Comment

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would that make him look stupid? It wouldn't make anything he said less true.

In the court room, when Nelle was remembering Nina's words I was there it goes an opportunity for her to realize is not them, it's her. Nope...she reverted back.

Comment

Jax is forgetting it's because of Nelle his daughter is alive. He won't be able to bad mouth Nelle once Nina finds out she's her daughter...that's for sure.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure he can. He’s entitled to his opinion, which is accurate. If Nina can’t handle that, it’s her problem.

• Shellyinphx
          Shellyinphx commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, nelle saved Joss but then she used the death of Morgan to hurt people. He was spot on

Originally posted by TVDfan View Post
        In the court room, when Nelle was remembering Nina's words I was there it goes an opportunity for her to realize is not them, it's her. Nope...she reverted back.
        Did you expect it to just come over her then and there and instant change?

Comment

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
          Jax is forgetting it's because of Nelle his daughter is alive. He won't be able to bad mouth Nelle once Nina finds out she's her daughter...that's for sure.

I hope they explore the kidney thing more. If they were good writers they would. They need to explore the hold her father had over her. It is obvious she holds him on a pedestal and believes him when he told her it was Carley who came after her kidney.

Also maybe Nina will take a second look at Jax after she learns Nell is her daughter and is taken aback by the notion of him buying a kidney from an unknown source.

Right now she is like "Of course you would do anything to help your child" not thinking of the consequences.

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Nina would definitely buy a kidney to save Charlotte and she wouldn't care where it came from, so I'm not sure how she will be able to judge Jax.

• Shellyinphx
            Shellyinphx commented
            Editing a comment
            After what nina did to Ava she can't say a word to anyone about cutting anything from someone's body

They need to explore the hold her father had over her. It is obvious she holds him on a pedestal and believes him when he told her it was Carley who came after her kidney.

Yes she thinks he was some Demi god or something

Comment

Did you expect it to just come over her then and there and instant change?
            I was not expecting, hoping to find .00001% of a redeemable quality in her. I like the actress just not the character and since she will be forefront for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Well I’m not gonna defend Nelle I just won’t, she’s indefensible. But never say never about redeeming a character.

Having said I would never defend Nelle and I mean it. I do loathe the Corinthos’ ending up with a child that’s going to be kept from its other parent again. And I loathe Carly being the one to lecture anyone ever.

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                The judge is keeping wiley from his other parent, not the Corinthos family.

Originally posted by stopthefall View Post
              Well I’m not gonna defend Nelle I just won’t, she’s indefensible. But never say never about redeeming a character.

Having said I would never defend Nelle and I mean it. I do loathe the Corinthos’ ending up with a child that’s going to be kept from its other parent again. And I loathe Carly being the one to lecture anyone ever.
              If they can redeem Franco, they can most definitely redeem Nelle. Franco was 10 times worse than Nelle.

Comment

• ScrubsFan#1
                ScrubsFan#1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Turning him into a completely new unrecognizable character isn't true redemption.

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
              Yes it’s about time. But given Carly’s little speech at the courthouse hallway and Nelle’s parting words, “ I was never going to take Wiley from Michael”, it is just setting the table for Nelle to blame them when she kidnaps Wiley. I can hear her now, “Y’all drove me to it. It’s your fault, you forced me into it”.

Nelle has lost for about 5seconds. Now she's back planning more evil.She never regrets the chaos she causes This is the reason I cannot stand the character. I really want her gone.

Comment

I am so glad Michael got custody but we all know her reign of terror is far from over.

Comment

• marciat
                  marciat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nelle will eventually be in her sons life as it should be. Nina will make sure her daughter has her son in her life.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X