Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally nelle looses

i'm glad the judge saw through her crap and gave micheal full custody

Yes it’s about time. But given Carly’s little speech at the courthouse hallway and Nelle’s parting words, “ I was never going to take Wiley from Michael”, it is just setting the table for Nelle to blame them when she kidnaps Wiley. I can hear her now, “Y’all drove me to it. It’s your fault, you forced me into it”.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
      Shellyinphx commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, she has never took ownership

yes, but life will not be peaceful for michael and his family. tragedy awaits, nelle is persistent in ruining lives

Comment

• Q777S
      Q777S commented
      Editing a comment
      and i might add that fraudulently passing off her own baby as a dead baby is also a crime so yeah mess and now she’s so sweet and so so miss understood .

oh hey do you hear that tiny violin playing my heart bleeds for you ???????

• deniseisra
      deniseisra commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing is that Nelle doesn't want Wiley away from Michael because of the mob, this is still all about Carly. That reasoning was just her way of getting Brad to take the baby.

• Wanda Wolek
      Wanda Wolek commented
      Editing a comment
      marciat, Nelle didn't give Wiley to Brad to keep him away from the mob. She did it to hurt Carly, first of all, and Michael.

Michael/Sonny better put 24/7 body guards on that little boy because Nelle will grab him before the sun sets!

Comment

With nearly half of the cast to be possible suspects, I’m sort of smelling a Who Killed or Tried to Kill Nelle story coming up.

Comment

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        Let's hope so! And, the sooner the better. Plus, she threatened Martin; maybe he will kill her. The viewers know next to nothing about this guy but that he is a shark.

Nelle will not be killed off. She is Nina's daughter and soon Nina will find out and a whole new storyline will develop. Chloe Lanier is too good of an actress for GH just to kill her off. This Wiley story is so damn boring, I'm glad it's over. Let Micahel and Willow babysit Wiley and stay off my screen

Comment

• marciat
        marciat commented
        Editing a comment
        Well that type of story line should have happened to Carly in the 90s, so I doubt it's going to happen to Nelle.

• deniseisra
        deniseisra commented
        Editing a comment
        marciat I personally think that Carly's story was a lot more compelling. The audience knew that Carly was Bobbie's daughter and there was kind of a suspense on when the truth would come out. Bobbie and Tony were one of the stable couples of the show plus adding in how Carly's existence affected the Quartermaine, it caused great material for years. They tried to make Nelle into Carly of the 90s but it never worked for me. Alot of it is due to the writers then vs now.

I understand that she is some big time evil villain... the most evil person to set foot in PC according to some viewers, however, I love Nelle and I truly believe she is misguided. I think if given a TRUE chance, she could change. I think Wiley could change her. Sucks that even after Nelle was "pushed" down the stairs by Carly, they still hate her guts. Its not fair to keep a mother from her son idc what the cirumstances are. So yeah, I am the lone viewer that isn't excited about her losing custody. I love the Corinthos but they have been getting on my nerves with always trying to keep a baby away from the real parents. First Michael, then Avery, now Nelle? Smh. I hope that she doesn't do anything to make you all hate her more than you already do.

Comment

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        @mistaoapz

I think Nelle has been given a TRUE chance. Michael went against his family to be with Nelle. He laid down with that snake and now he has a child so he will be tied to her forever. And, she had Joss singing her praises too. Nelle could not let go of her hate long enough to see that she was given the opportunity at a fresh start. She continues to blame Carly when she knows it was Jax, not Carly, that paid for her kidney. Funny how Nelle hasn't gone after Jax.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Carly didn't push Nelle, Nelle tossed herself down the stairs showing us all very early on that she didn't really care about that baby. She has had so many chances but exactly like Nina said anyone who so called stabbed her in the back only did so after her own actions. Brad being the prime example of that, he was truly kind to her and even defended her but she still threw him to the wolves. Everything she is getting now is stuff she asked for

• ScrubsFan#1
        ScrubsFan#1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Carly gave Nelle a TRUE chance

Sonny gave Nelle a TRUE chance

Michael gave Nelle a TRUE chance

Nina gave Nelle a TRUE chance

Ava gave Nelle a TRUE chance

How many more strikes does she get before she is OUT???????

Nelle is a psychotic sociopath. She cannot be fixed or changed by anybody. Her child was taken away from her because she is a danger to him and belongs in Ferncliffe.

This is long overdue but I just hate how they keep underestimating Nelle. If they think it is over they will be very disappointed and if she gets him on a plane he may never see his son again. They should have gone immediately and picked him and stop with all the celebrating cause Sonny couldn't even be bothered to go to court not once to support them. Well if she is misguided she has been that way since birth cause all I have seen from her since stepping foot in PC is nothing but damage and more damage.

Comment

• deniseisra
        deniseisra commented
        Editing a comment
        The best thing that Sonny did was to stay away during the custody case.

I hope this is the end of it and we dont have to see Wiley, Michael and Willow all the time

Comment

• lala214
        lala214 commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be the only gift from this waste of time storyline - Michael/Willow/Wiley going off-screen for a looooong period of time!

• RosePetals
        RosePetals commented
        Editing a comment
        I actuallly want them to die in a car accident or a crane falling on them, but I wlll accept a long break of back burner with no screen time. I still hate how Michael and Willow took over this story from Brad and Lucas.

It's actually quite unbelievable how the mob boss and his family get to collect all the kids in town.

I am surprised the writers came up with that solution. So many steps in this plot have been stupid devices, that I couldn't overcome my cynicism that they would have a stupid ruling. I thought the judge gave an accurate, fair summation of his decision. There was no proof that Nelle blackmailed Julian into marriage, but lots of proof of her selfish, manipulative behavior.

I wish I could celebrate more, but Carly really ruined that for me. If ever there was a time someone could point at Carly and Nelle and say, "pot, meet kettle", it was Carly getting upset that she couldn't be in the courtroom for the verdict. She is not the mother. She is the grandmother. It wouldn't kill her to wait outside. But she wanted to be there not only for the verdict but to see Nelle lose. And then her comment to Nelle that once Michael wins sole custody Wiley will not know anything about Nelle other than what they tell him. That is not her decision. And it sure as heck doesn't do anything but throw gasoline on Nelle's simmering hatred of Carly.

Nelle telling Carly that she never wanted to take Wiley away from Michael was another manipulative lie. If what she was saying was true, she never would have sued for sole custody. She would have asked Martin to work with Diane to come up with some kind of joint custody on non-supervised visitation. But she wanted to hurt Carly via Michael so badly that she sought sole custody.

I still maintain Nelle is a sociopath, but I would have hoped Michael would agree to supervised visitation and let Wiley see, while growing up, what kind of mother Nelle really is.
      Last edited by Wanda Wolek; August 12, 2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        You have good comment on Carly post verdict. Carly has tried to reach out to Nelle in a good way (those confrontational scenes in Nina's office when Carly/ Nelle shared their backstory), but Carly ruined that moment with "give Michael full custody now." Even the judge left the door open for Nelle to pursue limited visitation. The trouble with Nelle is that she will find an opening to ruin any opening she has with Wylie - from trying to run with the child, attacking Willow, to the tracking device. I would no more trust Nelle is a room a with that boy despite body guards, supervisors, etc. who get called out of a room, than Levi Dunkelman with the Aztec treasurers, LOL.

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point about trusting Nelle in a room full of body guards, etc.

• DallasGal
        DallasGal commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe that Nelle made that comment to Carly so she can try to justify her attempting (or actually do it) kidnapping Wiley. After all, nothing is ever Nelle's fault. She takes no accountability for anything.

I'm not surprised but I have a feeling Nelle will have a part in Wiley's life in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanda Wolek View Post
        And then her comment to Nelle that once Michael wins sole custody Wiley will not know anything about Nelle other than what they tell him. That is not her decision. And it sure as heck doesn't do anything but throw gasoline on Nelle's simmering hatred of Carly.
        Yeah that comment was pretty petty

Comment

“Finally”? Nelle loses all the time. She’s up against the Corinthos family and they have to win all the time. It’s not a fair fight.

Comment

• Manninglover87
            Manninglover87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nell has won against the Corinthos family much more than she’s lost. When she was found out for drugging Sonny, she lost very little. She even managed to get Michael to forgive her. When she gaslighted Carly, she got away with it for several months. She did eventually go to jail, but she also did considerable damage to Michael’s family in the process. They have not been at all winners with this family. In fact, I’m not sure Michael has ever been a winner. He’s constantly losing something.
            Last edited by Manninglover87; August 12, 2020, 05:42 PM.

• ScrubsFan#1
            ScrubsFan#1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nelle gaslit Carly into Shadybrooke and almost got her killed.

She got Michael's forgiveness after sabotaging his entire family.

She set the path that led to Michael being kept away from his son for 2 years.

ALL big time wins for Nelle.

This trial isn't about winning or losing. It was putting an innocent baby with the parent that was the most COMPETENT and RELIABLE to take care of him.

Honestly, if my 6-month-old hadn't been napping I would have screamed and cheered when the judge said he was giving sole custody to Michael and Willow. But I don't wake my sleeping baby for any reason, no matter how happy I am!

Comment

• Manninglover87
            Manninglover87 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s certainly better than being around a mother that doesn’t give a damn about him. At least those mobsters will love him. Can’t say the same about his own mother.

• singingmaiden
            singingmaiden commented
            Editing a comment
            I mean, in real life no. But on a TV show that isn't anything close to real life? Yeah! The Nelle character needed to be taken down a peg.

Originally posted by sd3 View Post
          “Finally”? Nelle loses all the time. She’s up against the Corinthos family and they have to win all the time. It’s not a fair fight.
          Yes I think her stint in jail was maybe one of the longest in recent memory

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X