Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am perplexed Power of Valentin

So of everyone in Sam's LIfe only VAL had connections to remove a PO. SHe has people who have known the people of PC for Decades but Valentin is the only one and he got it done in MINUTES Val has unlimited money He had the power to get rid Of BLQ's agent.

BUT Val never had a jeweler look at the half heart necklace

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
    So of everyone in Sam's LIfe only VAL had connections to remove a PO. SHe has people who have known the people of PC for Decades but Valentin is the only one and he got it done in MINUTES Val has unlimited money He had the power to get rid Of BLQ's agent.

You are assuming Val didn't arrange her parole and the PO and the terms just for this, and he wasn't the one to send the agent after BLQ in the first place. Valentine has always been complex and a step ahead of everyone else.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Money talks. Just because he lost the CAssadine name and fortune does not mean that Val was without. Helena had a reason to fear Valentin - he is apparently one step ahead of everyone!

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Valentine has been there for years now though, and did a lot of favors while running Cassadine industries, working with Crimson, and a long history with the WSB. It wouldn't be hard to set Sam up for parole and the terms of the parole to his favor, look at Cyrus isn't that what he did also, plus Valentine and Cyrus seem to be working together. Then it would be easy with Crimson contacts to find an entertainment manager.

• Soapaholic26
      Soapaholic26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Valentine has known all along that Nelle was Nina's daughter. He probably thought Nina finding out that her long lost daughter is the local sociopath would not be good for her. So he went out and paid Sasha to be her daughter because Sasha fit the mold of the daughter Nina always dreamed of.

Is Nikolas dead sorry off topic just wondering I know that TC isn't there anymore but I thought they recasted him.

Comment

• donnagbsn
      donnagbsn commented
      Editing a comment
      And he was in the previews for tomorrow.

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      Marcus Columba (Help - is that the actor's name?) has been on the show for a while now.

• Patricklover77
      Patricklover77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh O.K. cool. I just wasn't sure. Thanks guys.

What I have found odd for a while is that Sonny has NO power anymore. Back in the day, he would have had Nelle killed off long ago. He let Shiloh run amok in "his" town, even after what he did to Kristina. Why hasn't he just had Cyrus taken out? And yes, why couldn't he have done something about the parole officer?

Comment

• december rose
      december rose commented
      Editing a comment
      And Franco has been roaming around town for years.

That was the beginning of the end of Sonny's power.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      They have written off Sonny lately as having no thoughts or power because of his father Mike's condition. This Alzheimers story has consumed every living moment of Sonny's life. I'm hoping that they put an end to this soon

Sonny needs to get back to killing Cyrus and hopefully Nell as well.

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post

I agree that Sam, Jason, Sonny, etc. should have been able to pull the necessary strings to accomplish what Valentin did, but that wouldn't "fit" the narrative the writers are pushing.

Sometimes that's all it is!

Comment

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah but it does make them look weak/

Yeah. Sonny all of the sudden not having power anymore, and Cyrus and Valentin all of the sudden being omnipotent is bizarre. I mean, I am glad Sonny isn't the all-powerful martyr he was during the Guza regime, but still it is jarring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
      Yeah. Sonny all of the sudden not having power anymore, and Cyrus and Valentin all of the sudden being omnipotent is bizarre. I mean, I am glad Sonny isn't the all-powerful martyr he was during the Guza regime, but still it is jarring.
      TBH Sonny never had that type of power. Sonny blackmail, cohort or kills such person, but never had the law on his side to punish his opponents not even thru bribes

Comment

I guess it's like Peter. He can have Shiloh escape, make Drew's plane go down, have Robert called off the case with Jasam, manufacture evidence against Leisel, have her arrested, have Holly disappear......

Comment

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also wonder where they get all the money for all of this

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
        I guess it's like Peter. He can have Shiloh escape, make Drew's plane go down, have Robert called off the case with Jasam, manufacture evidence against Leisel, have her arrested, have Holly disappear......
        LOL! Val too. He can buy up all of the Q stock and get their proxies, get Lulu to split custody, launch Deception and probably had a hand in Sasha's immediate love of blow, tease Nina, and still have time to allow Ma Petite to be devoted to him as usual. Val is also stringing Nell and Brook along.

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          I know that but the end result is shared custody without going to court. Maybe Val played on Laura's good sensibility. Just kidding, I know he didn't.

• victorialord
          victorialord commented
          Editing a comment
          I think Val is a better person than Peter & some of the other villains. Like Sonny, he's always trying to protect "family"- his child & Nina. He's also a very astute business person. Val brought Cassadine Ent. back from the brink to be thriving. He's going to do well with Deception IF Lucy can get past her anger about his blackmail & he'll be savvy with ELQ. Maybe I'm just biased because I'm always mezmerized by his performance. I'm always so happy to see Val, Ava, Julian on my screen - Terrific acting, comedy & the underdogs LOL

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm biased too. He is enchanting, no matter what he does.

Valentin had cash from his pre Port Charles days. So I’m sure he isn’t cash starved.

Making him Helena’s son and not a Cassadine was the best thing to happen to the character! I enjoy the Valentin Vs. Quartermaine story.

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          And it's been mentioned over and over that Val, the shrewd businessman that he is, can turn under-performing companies into cash-rich entities. He's got plenty of $$$.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X