Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tiresome...for Nelle, Wiley is still a pawn

And again, she proved it yesterday when she declared, “He’s not Michael’s, he’s not Carly’s, he’s MINE”. Can this girl be any more repulsive? She really doesn’t give one rats ass about this kid. To her it’s all about winning, mainly against Carly, and a stick it to Michael. She Just can’t seem to stop herself from being a complete lunatic and not even caring what’s best for her son.

I agree Nelle doesn’t give a damn about Wiley he is just a weapon to her he always be to use against Michael and Carly. Her actions also prove that she will never change she will lie, use, manipulate and blackmail people to get what she wants.

Comment

Nelle just doesn't get that a child doesn't belong to you. That it's your job as a parent to take care of your child, teach that child how to be a good person, so that child can go out into the world and leave his or her mark on it.

Comment

She is just like Carly, who used Michael as a pawn. Nelle makes a valid point, she and Carly are exactly the same.

Comment

• Manninglover87
          Manninglover87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have never seen a single sign that she loves Wiley. I don’t think she’s ever even said the words. She barely talks about him at all unless it’s to use him against someone else.

• heddalee
          heddalee commented
          Editing a comment
          She clocked Willow just to get to the boy, which says something, but I don't know what. I think we don't know much about what 'love' means inside the psyche of a pathologically disturbed person. It might be that language isn't stretchy enough to capture Nelle's own sense of her feelings.

• deniseisra
          deniseisra commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see Carly and Nelle as the same. Yes Carly used Michael as a pawn but I never doubted her love for him. Nelle is a sociopath and unless I missed it I haven't even seen her acknowledge what she has done wrong.....according to her everything is Carly's fault.

I feel sorry for Nelle in a way because there is no way she is going to prove she loves that child even if she does which I don't see it. Carly at least did care about Micheal now that I have watched and realized what they all went through during that time. You always knew Carly loved Micheal but this girl it just seems like she wants a win nothing more.

Comment

Nelle will use Nina to get what she wants.......The judge says she needed to change (not verbatim). Nelle will use Nina and present over time a "changed" person. If she does not kidnap Wliey first.....

Comment

• louisesnell96
            louisesnell96 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s why I hope there is some twist and she is not the daughter because your right Nelle won’t care about Nina she doesn’t care about anybody but herself. Nelle will use and manipulate Nina. OLTLBoomer

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, too ...
            seems like Nina is in for a world of heartbreak.
            Nelle only cares about Nelle, and nothing will ever make her change.
            Last edited by FLPeaches; August 12, 2020, 02:29 PM.

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            She's carrying the passports with her. Of course she'll kidnap him.

Originally posted by mamafenocchi View Post
          And again, she proved it yesterday when she declared, “He’s not Michael’s, he’s not Carly’s, he’s MINE”. Can this girl be any more repulsive? She really doesn’t give one rats ass about this kid. To her it’s all about winning, mainly against Carly, and a stick it to Michael. She Just can’t seem to stop herself from being a complete lunatic and not even caring what’s best for her son.
          I dont get it. She wants to keep Wiley from Michael. Michael wants to keep Wiley from her

Comment

• deniseisra
            deniseisra commented
            Editing a comment
            lala214 The last person I would label toxic on this show is Michael. I view him more as too good to be true. Despite his upbringing he is nothing like this parents. The crazy thing is if he had the same personality/job/lifestyle but was not a Corinthos and had different parents people would want him to have custody. Michael can't help who his parents are. He was the CEO of ELQ and lives with his grandmother, the current matriarch of the Quartermaine family and chief of staff at GH. Not sure what more Michael could be to be considered the better option than Nelle in some peoples eyes. Also Michael has a right to be concerned, Nelle is a sociopath.

• lala214
            lala214 commented
            Editing a comment
            Michael is toxic to me. He is a over grown mama's boy. It's not cute or endearing. It's pathetic. The guy is in his 30s but still looks to his mama to solve all his problems. That is toxic to me. He just used and abused Sasha AFAIC. He clearly never loved her and was just using her until his perfect Willow could be freed up from his "supposed" best friend. He lusted after his little brother's girlfriend and had an emotional affair w/her. That is toxic. Why did he even let himself fall in love w/his brother's wife?!?! He's also actively trying to keep a mother from her child simply b/c he doesn't like her anymore. That's disgusting. He shouldn't have slept w/Nelle if he didn't want her to be the mother of his baby! I'm sick of the Corinthos men taking children from their mothers and giving them to their current side pieces to raise! Am I supposed to applaud and cheer on Michael and Willow?! I can't stand those two. Michael plays nice but deep down is a snake. That's the way his stories play out in reality though on the show he's written to be an angel! Maybe if they allowed some dirt on his halo, he might be an interesting character. But AFAIC, Michael is as toxic and horrible as his horrific mother!
            Last edited by lala214; August 13, 2020, 12:39 AM.

• RosePetals
            RosePetals commented
            Editing a comment
            I am going to co sign everything lala214 said, but Michael's toxicity was really on display when Willow did have a moment of clarity and tried to distance herself from Wiley and Michael started manipulating her. Chase even called him out on it.
            Willow conceived her child in a cult, she fled the cult to save the child, she picked adoptive parents, she grieved, she met Michael at the grief support meetings; he knows her pain.
            He thought his child was dead, she thought her child was Wiley, when the reverse was discovered and Willlow wanted to grieve her child and cut ties with Wiley, it was abolutely monstrous for Michael to try to hang on to her. He wanted Willow for himself, not for Wiley, and he used his child to do it. If Michael wanted Wiley to maintain ties with people he knew, he sure never offered that to Lucas.
            Carly knows what Sasha and Chase did, she doesn't care, she doesn't care about the pain either of them are feeling because it was for Mikey to get his way. Just like Michael did not care about Willow's pain, because he wanted her and he wanted Wiley, and now he has them.
            Willow did not enter this marriage with full consent, she does not know Chase really did not cheat on her, but Michael's mother does and this is just how the Corinthos operate- Whatever they want, at any cost.
            Willow has a really good back story that would make her a super interesting character. I would like her to figure out she was 'used' again and watch the trauma unfold and watch her go up against the Corinthos, esp Carly, and defy her and leave Mikey.
            Women feel like they are going up against Carly when they are going up against Michael because really are going up against Carly. We saw Carly at court on Wed and how she did not want to leave the courtroom, then told Nelle that the only thing Wiley would ever know about her is what they told him. This is not a one sided thing with Carly and Nelle. Carly is always jabbing at her too.

Originally posted by Wendall Wilcox View Post

I dont get it. She wants to keep Wiley from Michael. Michael wants to keep Wiley from her
          Why does Nelle want to keep Wiley from Michael? He was a loving protective godfather, and is now a wonderful dad who took time off from his job to make Wiley his priority.
          Nelle swapped Wiley for a dead baby, that she handed over to Michael. She denied Wiley the love of his father, then tried to steal him from the couple who had raised him. Who wouldn't want someone like that kept far away from a child?
          Last edited by militarymom; August 12, 2020, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I am team Nelle I love her and I hope she finds away to get her baby away from that family before he ends up shot or killed. Michael is also using that baby as a pawn to keep him away from his mother. He is also using Willow to pretend she is the babies mother and his wife that he actually loves which he doesn't just so he can keep the baby from his actual mother. Willow is so obsessed with that baby and being its mother. She is not his mother and never will be.

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              Michael and his family are not keeping wiley from his mother. The judge did that. Correctly, of course.

• Shellyinphx
              Shellyinphx commented
              Editing a comment
              Michael has actually been shown since before he knew Wiley was his to truly love him.. while nelle gave him away to the first person she saw. Nelle has on multiple occasions referenced her son as a prize in a game.. that's all he is to nelle

• Manninglover87
              Manninglover87 commented
              Editing a comment
              Michael has never used Wiley. Michael wants Wiley away from Nell for Wiley’s sake. There is no revenge at play on his side. He wants his child safe and loved, something Nell can’t provide. As for Willow, she is more that child’s mother than Nell will ever be, and that’s Nell’s own fault. It takes more than giving birth to be a mother:

Originally posted by Tammy1569 View Post
            I am team Nelle I love her and I hope she finds away to get her baby away from that family before he ends up shot or killed. Michael is also using that baby as a pawn to keep him away from his mother. He is also using Willow to pretend she is the babies mother and his wife that he actually loves which he doesn't just so he can keep the baby from his actual mother. Willow is so obsessed with that baby and being its mother. She is not his mother and never will be.
            My sentiments exactly...co-sign!!!

Comment

Nelle made me sick playing the how would you feel card on Carly, after she lost.
              I will always see her as a snake.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingLiz View Post
                She is just like Carly, who used Michael as a pawn. Nelle makes a valid point, she and Carly are exactly the same.
                Exactly.. it amazes me that people just forget that!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X