Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History question about Emily

Do we know who Emily’s biological father was? I think her bio mother was Paige, a friend of Monica, right? Not remembering the details. thanks....

I Googled her and it said her dad was Hank bowen. I watched it then and have no memory of ever meeting him. I imagine he was dead or gone, or Monica wouldn't have been able to adopt her.

Comment

• bopeonarope
      bopeonarope commented
      Editing a comment
      OK thanks! Now to why I was asking....what if Hank Bowen turned out to be Valentin?

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see how. Wasn't he out of the country, with his hunchback, avoiding Helena wrath?

According tothe Soapcentral.com Character bio section - her father was Frank Bowen. Not much else. Adopted by Monica.

Comment

As I recall, Monica was in treatment for breast cancer when she met Paige. They bonded and became very close and when Paige succumbed to cancer, Monica and Emily bonded and she felt the one thing she could for her friend was to adopt Emily since the father was not in the picture. I believe he was deceased, but I am not certain about that as not a lot of details were given.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X