This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shallow yes..but I like Michael longer hair

The longer hair looks good on Chad/Micheal.

I agree. It is darker too and that looks good on him.

Comment

I agree I like his hair this length and colour.

Comment

Length I like Color fine too but that curly swoop. is silly looking.
        Last edited by OLTL'69; August 13, 2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I think the longer hair makes him look even younger. Not a good look for a CEO.

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            rereading this on Thursday evening don't have to worry about the CEO look

He looks good in longer hair and OLTL69 I get what you mean about the swoop but I do think it changed him considerably and Michael needs a change.

ETA....What is so wrong about shallow threads anyway?

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            When you think of it This is a SOAP it is all pretty shallow.. It is an escape entertainment NOTHING wrong with that. I don't have to think of some deep reason to justify watching

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            I've always said if I wanted something in-depth and great drama, I would watch Shakespeare. Soaps are fun, escapist entertainment to me, and shallow threads are too. 😊

yes, and julian’s too. and i don’t even like julian but he looks so much better

Comment

• FLPeaches
            FLPeaches commented
            Editing a comment
            Funny, to me, Michael's hair makes him look older ( a good thing) ..
            and Julian's makes him look younger..
            Love the look on both

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^I agree with this. Michael's hair makes him look like an adult, not an overgrown kid. And Julian's longer hair knocks about 8 years off of his face. (Of course, WdV might just be well-rested from the COVID isolation.)

I love Julian's new hair style and I also noticed Michael's is longer and darker.

Comment

I agree I like the longer hair on both. I also like Avas hair. I am guessing everyone is doing limited professional hair styles and I like Avas.

Comment

I like the longer hair on both Michael and Julian. Also like the darker color on Michael.

Comment

I love Michael's new look, it makes him look older & more handsome. Julian looks good also.

Comment

I like him with the five o'clock shadow as well. Episodes before the two/three months hatius.

Comment

I can see I’m in the minority here but I hate the longer hair on Michael and Julian both. Michael’s looked dirty and greasy while Julian’s was so blown out he had a bouffant.

Comment

Yes I really like both Michael and Julian's lock down dos. Michael looks more mature and "edgy". Michael's hair and clothing compliments Willow and they look more like a young married couple together.
                      I think the wardrobe stylists and directors wanted to give Michael a more contemporary corporate look. Willow's wardrobe is also taken a major step up!!

Comment

I agree, the longer hair is a very good look on Michael. You can tell they all have been without their hair dressers for a while. The men all have longer hair. But it's most noticeable on the women, and not in a good way. The lady's hair looks awful. Liz, Lulu, Willow, Ava. Just unkept and poorly styled.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X