Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what Nell hopes to accomplish

What exactly does she think she’ll gain by trying to postpone the hearing. The judge has made his decision. It’s pretty much over. No amount of time will change that. That’s if the judge would even postpone if Nell for some reason couldn’t show up. Even if Nell legitimately couldn’t be in court, he could very well decide to just get it over with. It’s not like testimony is still being given and her presence is needed. Again, the decision has been made. I’m not seeing her rationale.

Nelle is delusional. I sure hope the judge doesn't pull a soapy move and give shared custody, but I have a feeling he will. The idea that she will get to spend any time with that sweet happy boy makes me sick.

Comment

Maybe planning to kidnap Wiley still. She has those passports for a reason.

Comment

As she said, her plan is to take Wiley, and run.

Comment

The Nelle I watched today appears to have a part of her that realizes that she could loose the custody case - that was her last chance gamble with trying for last minute witnesses (like Joss), pleading illness, and just not going. Martin had the unenviable job of telling Nelle that the case is over and that her behavior in court likely cost her full custody. Martin tried to reason with Nelle, to no avail. When Nelle "came to her senses" (sorry, that is the only way I can describe it) she became angry, fired Martin, refused to pay him his fees (No Wylie, no money, LOL), threatened him if she did not win full custody. and then tipped her hand that she was leaving PC.
          When Martin questioned her about leaving, I was thinking - Oh please Martin - tell the court. From my thoughts to the writers' ears and ink pens - please tell the court.
          Martin received the full version of Nelle in those few minutes. I hope he was frightened by what he saw.

Comment

Is the hospital still vulnerable anymore since Nelle is dropping the suit and heading out of town ?

Comment

• McShirls
              McShirls commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a good question. I don't know.

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              I did not get the idea that she was dropping the lawsuit. Martin suggested it.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
              Sam_Philly_Girl commented
              Editing a comment
              Nelle didn't say she was dropping the lawsuit. She fired Martin after he suggested she drop the lawsuit to bargain for visitation rights.

Did I imagine this or did she actually show up to court at the end?

Comment

Isn't the judge going to think it is odd that her lawyer isn't with her for the decision?

Comment

• Manninglover87
              Manninglover87 commented
              Editing a comment
              At this point, I think Nell knows she’s going to lose, so I don’t think she cares, but, yeah, the judge should at least ask.

• lala214
              lala214 commented
              Editing a comment
              In reality, yes.

ETA: I didn't see it, but in real life, you would inform the court that the client fired you and wants to represent themselves. You wouldn't just not show up. LOL!

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
            I did not get the idea that she was dropping the lawsuit. Martin suggested it.
            But if she kidnaps wiley and runs, hopefully defying a court custody order,how could she pursue a lawsuit?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, these days, we live in a litigious society. I do not see how her being in prison would stop the lawsuit.

Originally posted by Pamcho View Post
            I sure hope the judge doesn't pull a soapy move and give shared custody, but I have a feeling he will.
            In the previews, we hear the judge saying he's giving "sole custody" to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Manninglover87 View Post
              What exactly does she think she’ll gain by trying to postpone the hearing. The judge has made his decision. It’s pretty much over. No amount of time will change that. That’s if the judge would even postpone if Nell for some reason couldn’t show up. Even if Nell legitimately couldn’t be in court, he could very well decide to just get it over with. It’s not like testimony is still being given and her presence is needed. Again, the decision has been made. I’m not seeing her rationale.
              I was thinking that she was going to take a stab at nabbing Wiley while everyone else was in court. Maybe she was planning on assaulting Monica or Olivia or whoever was babysitting.

She's got that tracking device so she doesn't have to go looking for him too hard.

Comment

This is what I was thinking and wondering who is babysitting upstairs in the attic. The Q mansion is not an armed fort like Sonny's.

Comment

• OLTL'69
                  OLTL'69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With all the resources of the Qs and the Corinthos I am going to be very angry when Nelle manages to snatch Wiley. We know that because of the "agreement" with Cyrus that Sonny eased off of all the protection of his family But they KNOW she tried before

The family would be truly amiss not to prepare for Nelle trying to abduct Wiley if she loses her case, as they obviously know what she's capable of. There should be as many people there as possible to watch over and guard him, with never a moment without eyes on him until the immediate risk is over and they can get more permanent measures in place to keep Wiley safe from Nelle's clutches.

They ought to know by now that Nelle is not one to be underestimated, and if they let their guard down for one minute, I will throw something at my screen over their stupidity. It's bad enough they overlooked her suspicious interaction with his favorite toy, allowing her to track him.

Comment

• DallasGal
                  DallasGal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  true- Willow got knocked over the head because Nelle was trying to kidnap Wiley. If she succeeds on her second attempt then shame on Michael.

I don't see Nelle kidnapping Wiley. But I do see Wiley getting kidnapped by Cyrus or the guy working for him to get back at Sonny or if Harmony doesn't follow Cyrus' orders.

Comment

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
                  Well, these days, we live in a litigious society. I do not see how her being in prison would stop the lawsuit.
                  If she succeeds in her kidnapping plan, she'll be on the run.Not in court.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                    OLTLBoomer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    True. But the way the court cases are scheduled, she could be litigating from prison (once caught).

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X