Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow at the Q Mansion.

Willow seems to fit right in with the Qs. She now dresses more high class, and seems more poised. I would like to see her step her game up with the money, and establish a teaching foundation or something.

Willow's dress for court was understated and elegant. I have always thought that Willow was very poised given the background story of her upbringing. Her comment to Michael that no matter what the outcome, she was there for Wylie bodes well for a future relationship with Michael. Willow does not seem to be fazed by the Q money.

Comment

Where did she find time to upgrade her wardrobe, from what she brought over in a suitcase from Chase's house, just the other day? Especially since Wiley can't seem to be left alone with anyone else?

Comment

• taramartin
        taramartin commented
        Editing a comment
        The Qs probably have a personal shopper from Wyndham's or an exclusive boutique bring things over for approval.

She does look as good as ever

Comment

I want her out of the Quartermaine mansion and back with Chase where she belongs.

Not that I will get what I want.

Comment

Was it clarified if her father had money before her mother took her with her for the cult?

Comment

I absolutely loved her dress and as much as I loved her and Chase together I can now picture her and Michael with no problem. They make a nice couple.

Comment

• SunsetFan2011
              SunsetFan2011 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. I was also a fan of Willow and Chase, but I also enjoy watching her and Michael together. JMO, but I think Michael is already in love with Willow and I can definitely see Willow eventually falling for Michael as well. I loved how she testified as to Michael's character on the stand. She realizes Michael is a good guy and a keeper. (Not that Chase isn't...., but just saying I can see them as a nice future couple.)

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X