Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brando and Harmony working for Cyrus??

Are Harmony and Brando working together? Or both working for Cyrus? Or is Cyrus Blackmailing Brando through Harmony? I had to scroll through an hour of YouTube videos and She was his first customer on a 3/17 episode. Went there because of a loose gas tank cap. Now I like the Brando character, but he is acting shadier than ever like someone like Peter. I need to know what's going on.

I​​​​​t can't be a coincidence that Harmony popped up, she didn't just go they to congratulate Willow and Michael. But she has something to do with whatever is going on with Jason's crash. I have a feeling that Brando is getting blackmailed, Cyrus just popped up at garage to put the squeeze on him.

What I don't get is Brando told Jason that Cyrus stopped by, but didn't mention it to Sonny. That seemed kinda odd, unless he thought Jason was going to die.

I'm thinking Cyrus has something on Brando's Mom or Dev. What else would cause him to double cross Jason?

Originally posted by GHfan420 View Post
    Are Harmony and Brando working together? Or both working for Cyrus? Or is Cyrus Blackmailing Brando through Harmony? I had to scroll through an hour of YouTube videos and She was his first customer on a 3/17 episode. Went there because of a loose gas tank cap. Now I like the Brando character, but he is acting shadier than ever like someone like Peter. I need to know what's going on.

I​​​​​t can't be a coincidence that Harmony popped up, she didn't just go they to congratulate Willow and Michael. But she has something to do with whatever is going on with Jason's crash. I have a feeling that Brando is getting blackmailed, Cyrus just popped up at garage to put the squeeze on him.

What I don't get is Brando told Jason that Cyrus stopped by, but didn't mention it to Sonny. That seemed kinda odd, unless he thought Jason was going to die.

I'm thinking Cyrus has something on Brando's Mom or Dev. What else would cause him to double cross Jason?
    I think Harmony was the one that tampered with Jason’s bike while Cyrus distracted Brando. He didn’t seem to recognize Harmony and looks like he’s putting it together that he’s being setup.

Comment

Why was Harmony even at the hospital yesterday episode and she just happens to bump into Brando while Cyrus was at hospital also. One of them are on the way to meet Cyrus. Harmony didn't have no business to be at hospital.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        If she's still working at turning woods, she could certainly have a client at GH she is there to see.

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course he uses threats - he is a mobster that is what they do. Sonny has been threatening people for years and now his wife Carly is almost as bad.

I was waiting for Brando to tell Sonny about Cyrus too, so it's a big red flag that he didn't mention that Cyrus was at the shop (conveniently) when Jason's bike was there. So Brando must have some connection to Cyrus, yep, or he's being blackmailed just like Jordon (and we assume just like Harmony).

What I don't quite understand is where is Gladys during all this time, especially with Mike being in such bad shape? Maybe Brando "helping" Cyrus has something to do with protecting his mother?

I thought Harmony looked like she was angry with Brando, like she knew what he was up to. I was hoping Cyrus sabotaged Jason's bike without Brando's knowledge. But that scene with Brando and Harmony kind of confirms that they know each other and maybe are both working for Cyrus against their will.

Comment

• McShirls
        McShirls commented
        Editing a comment
        We aren't just assuming that Cyrus is blackmailing harmony. She told Jordan awhile ago that he was threatening her by threatening willow.

All the guilty looks make me think that Brando may not actually be working for Cyrus, but that he's starting to put it together and is starting to freak out about being stuck between to mobsters. The vague flashbacks and his ambiguous expressions make are leading me to think their maybe a twist.

So far, Brando has been a stand-up guy mostly trying to keep his head down. If he's starting to get a clue that something happened, but isn't yet sure it did or what it was, it would make sense that he'd keep it quiet. He has to know that the second he says Cyrus was at his shop while Jason's bike was there, he's lighting a fuse.

Granted, they may have decided to make him another barely there bad guy. But his actions pre-COVID break didn't seem to be heading that way.

Comment

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        During the break they may have decided to thin out the cast also. This is not a spoiler, just a guess.

Don't know why Gladys disappeared from the screen, but maybe her use for the show was to get a new hunk on the show. Brando, mystery relative that she had issues with, is all of a sudden entrenched in the goings on in PC. Just wanted to get the Hell out of PC and back to his life which he had already built, in Chicago, but decides he wants to stay. The person who, as a little kid, did all the running around with Uncle Mike, and has stories to tell, unlike Sonny, estranged from his dad, Mike.

Comment

Cyrus was blackmailing Harmony into working for him if she didn’t his orders he would harm her and Willow

Comment

Harmony is working for Cyrus, he is blackmailing her. So he could be blackmailing Brando as well.

Comment

You guys are forgetting Jason and Jordan, Jason and Harmony are working together also. She told Willow yesterday, trust Jason, he knows what is going on. Then she found out about the "Accident". Then Harmony and Brando gave one another a look at GH. Plus Harmony has shown up unexpected at Brando's shop, Cyrus has shown up unexpected at Brando's shop, Jason has shown up unexpected at Brando's shop as has Sam.
            I think Valentine is the ring leader. Its his WSB mission. Cyrus is someone he knew from his Cassandra Pierce days. He made the deal to get Cyrus out of prison, he has to pretend to be going after Sonny and the mob in exchange for his freedom. Well now he is free, now he has Jordan at his beck and call. He can demand what he wants of her, and she has to comply or he will blow the mission out of the water. Hence why she gave the speech toward his character. Her comment to Jason about being a cop was her "good bye" to Jason because she knew he is supposed to "be in an accident" to spur Sam to give Valentine the ELQ shares. Brando was informed of this accident when Cyrus came to see him, that was the flashback we didn't see. Brando informed Jason of the accident he was going to have when he left the shop that day when he first told him the stablizer was in then later said he already installed it on the bike. I think that was their code for "its time". The meetings are happening at Brando's, Brando is the go between right now. And now he is posed to become Sonny's right hand man after Jason dies. And Jason's death will spur Sonny to act irrational and order a hit on Cyrus. Thus Brando can fake Cyrus's death and then arrest Sonny for racketeering. Sam goes down, because they are conning the con after all, when she seeks out Andre or the Dr. Cabot to perform the mind map on Jason with the USB she will steel from the PCPD evidence locker (as Robert informed her it was when he explained what happened with Cam and Franco). But we are launching Deception soon, and to go with it they are exposing everyone's deceptions.

Comment

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy cow, where did all that come from? Then the show is over? The End? LOL

• LovingLiz
              LovingLiz commented
              Editing a comment
              For me it’s what stood out for me on the show. Just the end to the mind mapping and we find out what happened to Jason.

• ScrubsFan#1
              ScrubsFan#1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow - so every single set of writers that GH has had in the past ten years have ALL been in on this TEN YEAR conn that Sam has been playing with ALL of her family and ALL of her friends for the past decade??

Her character must be EXHAUSTED keeping up the charade for so long. No wonder she's coming completely unglued now.

It's one of two scenarios with Jason:

a) He faked the accident and everything following is faked in order to ferret out Cyrus (someone is helping him)

or b) He will wake up as a new version of Jason and become a police officer like Jordan mentioned a few days ago.

Comment

I think Brando is a fed and Harmony may be working with the feds now too

Comment

• LovingLiz
                LovingLiz commented
                Editing a comment
                Which means Jason is working with the feds because we got confirmation froM Harmony Jason is part of what ever she is part of.

• RosePetals
                RosePetals commented
                Editing a comment
                He could be, this accident could be to change the character

Could Brando be Willow's brother???

Comment

Originally posted by barneysms View Post
                Harmony is working for Cyrus, he is blackmailing her. So he could be blackmailing Brando as well.
                I think Cyrus is blackmailing Brando. Cryrus probably has connections in prison and knows Brando was there. He may have threatened Brando telling him if he does not cooperate he will set him up as a perpetrator of a crime, and he will be sent back to prison where he will have to survive with Cyrus's goons.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X