• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GHfan420
    Recurring Poster
    • Feb 2020

Pretty sure Jason Morgan is gone and we will have a NuJason with No Sam

After watching yesterday's episode, I'm positive that Jason Morgan as we know him is gone. The surgery was to easy and he has to wake up now. My speculation is that Sam gives Valentine voting rights to be with Jason. Jason wakes up as a Q. Doesnt remember Sam, and gets mad at her for giving someone control of his kids ELQ shares. What makes matter worse is that she will have a new parole officer and that she can see "Jason" whenever she wants, but will not matter as "Jason" will not want to see her or be with her.

So all the ELQ giving stock proxy will be for nothing. She had less than 2 years or parole/probation left and she will make a life altering decision.

As watching this show for a while, nothing will make more sense than selling her shares for a moot point.
  • Wild Horses
    Day Player
    • Oct 2017

I would be on board for that or anything where he gets rid of Sam. Their rein has come to an end, I feel sorry for their fans but it has. No relationship is good when it is painful to watch.

Comment

• aimee321
      aimee321 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. I think the best thing for both characters would be new love interests. They drag each other down.

• Carerra
      Carerra commented
      Editing a comment
      Please let this be true. Pleases get rid of the borg and the mob moll Please!
  • McShirls
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2017

Doubtful. Seriously.

Comment

• samson2
      samson2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nahhh no no no
  • ckg1
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jan 2009

It feels that way to me as well. I’m back to watching because I’m looking for a change. With a Quartermaine mind he will move on to be his own man and I can finally get a break from him as Sonny and Carly’s lapdog thug errand guy.

As for Jasam, I was a fan for seven or eight years. But ever since his return a few years ago, they have just not been the same unfortunately. Between Sam’s constant scowling and negativity(not sure if that was a GH writing choice for Sam or not), I found it difficult to watch them. It’s time for something to move forward, Jason Q doing his own thing while hopefully keeping a slight Jason M strength and edge to him sounds really interesting at this point.

Comment

• Shellyinphx
      Look! Up in the sky! It's a Super Moderator!
      • Mar 2004

Well that would certainly be refreshing. And I'm down for anything that free Sam from Jason.
      Shelly, Moderator
      soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
        Wanda Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with this. My only fear is Sam will wander around saying, "Jason, Jason, Jason," and still have no life without him. The only difference is that Jason would not want anything to do with her.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Ugh I'm sure you are right.

• Rosanna
        Rosanna commented
        Editing a comment
        It most certainly will. I was a jasam fan from 2004 to 2012 when SB left. When he returned it definitely wasn't the same. The magic is gone and they are a drag to watch. They bring down the show for me. Jasam and Carson need a permanent shake up and that would bring me back to watching the show. These couples are stale and there is nothing new or exciting to give them real angst because they've been together too long and everything they go through has been done ad nauseum. It's old and tiring and repetitive.
    • Emerald Greens
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

I was thinking the same thing. The accident could be to get a different Jason not a life or death situation. It’s also interesting she was so quick to sign her children’s proxies away and now Jason might not know or feel the same way about her.

Valetin was clever just going for the proxies not the stock itself.

Comment

• maggiebh
        maggiebh commented
        Editing a comment
        I still don't understand why she was still holding Danny's proxy and not Jason.
    • LovingLiz
      Scriptwriter
      • Sep 2014

I think this is the same story they started with Shiloh in a way. I think Jason set up his own accident and is faking. When Jason went to Brando’s garage Brando telling him about the stabilizer was a code telling him to fake his accident. Jordan knew it was coming hence her convo with him about how she researched him and he would have been a good cop. It was her “goodbye” to him IMO. That is what Brando’s convo with Cyrus will expose. Cyrus informed him Jason needed to set this up, that way Sam would be desperate to give Valentine the Proxy. Also think Valentine arranged not only her parole, he arranged the no Jason parole term. All to set her up to sign the proxy. As soon as she does I suspect Jason will have a set back and Carly will try to use the POA to have his machines turned off, but Sam will remember the flash drive and go steal it from the PCPD. Then Sam will try to get Andre or the other doctor to go against Carlys POA and give him the flashdrive. She will be caught red handed and arrested and sent back to prison. This is how Sam leaves the canvas IMO. Brando is going to be replacing Jason and Sonny will order Brando to take out Cyrus. This is when Brando will reveal who he is and arrest Sonny for racketeering. Sams mom can’t help her because she is disbarred and Diane has been working for Jason for a while now and why she keeps losing.

Comment

• eileenregina
        eileenregina commented
        Editing a comment
        I continue to be amazed at what better writers we have on these boards than the hacks actually writing the show. That would really be spectacular, which is why it won't happen.
    • sonyab1974
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2007

Ha! I wish! That’s not going to happen! Wonderful dream though!

Comment

• CassadineSon
        Soap Addict
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Shellyinphx View Post
        Well that would certainly be refreshing. And I'm down for anything that free Sam from Jason.

There is not a heart I could put on this post big enough to indicate how much I agree with this. Sometimes actors just no longer click and that’s certainly the case with these two now.

Comment

• emilydaze
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2018

I don't know, after spending so many YEARS making Jason and Sam star crossed lovers that are "meant to be together," I don't think tptb would ever go in that direction. Or would they?

It would be a refreshing change. I actually used to love Jason and Sam together years ago, but they are just not the same anymore. (The thrill is gone!) And now with Sam making a deal with Valentin, it seemed really out of character for her to do that. So maybe a change is in the works.

Even if Jason wakes up and doesn't remember his love for Sam, or is mad at her, I have a feeling just like with Franco and Elizabeth, some how, some way... Jason will eventually get his memory back and reconcile with the love of his life.

Comment

• deniseisra
            deniseisra commented
            Editing a comment
            The other longtime couple on the show, Carson, were separated for 7 years. I personally think that Jasam will be separated for awhile to try out new pairings.

• Jrjames84
            Jrjames84 commented
            Editing a comment
            O_Snap! Exactly. Nailed it with the motel. Y on earth Jasam fans love this couple when Jason didn't even want the baby with Sam's prior pregnancy issues. Ugh.

• 21north57west
            21north57west commented
            Editing a comment
            @Jrjames 84I didn't realize that you were allowed to talk about fans. But i guess if people on here want to trash JaSam fans, that's just fine.I'm sure your comment will stay on here, and I'm sure mine won't.
        • bopeonarope
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2018

I’m wondering if Jason Morgan will just fake a new personality for appearance’s sake to throw Cyrus off, and to keep Sam out of jail.

Comment

• Wanda Wolek
            Wanda Wolek commented
            Editing a comment
            That is a distinct possibility.

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            Another great idea that the writing staff are not creative enough to think up.

• ann gabriel
            ann gabriel commented
            Editing a comment
            I find that idea most intriguing!
        • want2stayGHfan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Jul 2015

NuJason who permanently wants Sam to stay away from him sounds great!

As others have already said, the chemistry between these 2 characters is long gone.

And, it's way past time for Jason to grow up and become an adult (instead of being CarSon's lapdog thug-boy).

I am excitedly looking forward to a Sam-free NuJason.

Comment

• want2stayGHfan
            want2stayGHfan commented
            Editing a comment
            No, definitely not Jason with a 20 year old mind.

Imo, Jason has already been shown as having a 20 year old mind ever since he's been JasonM.

It's not even important to me for Jason to lost his Morgan memories.

I just want to see the Quartermaine side of Jason return and I want to see finally live as a adult with his own life:

Jason who would never be a thug-boy.
            Jason who tells Sam shape-up or ship-out.
            Jason who is humorous and laughs a lot.
            Jason who remembers how to have fun.
            Jason the medical-genius hero.
            Jason who is repulsed by Carly-the-bully.
            ETC....

• Jrjames84
            Jrjames84 commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually the Jason we've seen being Sonny and Carly's lap boy HAS been a forever stuck mindset of his 20 something year self. Especially with a thrill-seeking 40 year old wannabe teenager woman.

• ann gabriel
            ann gabriel commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh the chemistry is most definitely still there!!!!

And, with Jason now awake, looks like he's Jason MORGAN, thankfully!

And wasn't is telling that the first word he spoke was, "Sam".

They took each other's hands and all was right with the world.
        • Sed76
          Recurring Poster
          • Dec 2009

If they were gonna go this route they should have done it when Billy Miller was still playing Jason Morgan. Imagine how good it could have been if when Jason escaped from that Russian clinic it was to get home to his Quartermaine family with no recollection of being Jason Morgan.

Comment

• GHfan420
            Recurring Poster
            • Feb 2020

Jason Q returns and saves ELQ on some type or reversal after they lose ELQ to Valentine.

Comment

• rkm137
              rkm137 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jason Q had almost nothing to do with ELQ other than being a Quartermaine. He was a medical student.
          • oltlfan11
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by GHfan420 View Post
            After watching yesterday's episode, I'm positive that Jason Morgan as we know him is gone. The surgery was to easy and he has to wake up now. My speculation is that Sam gives Valentine voting rights to be with Jason. Jason wakes up as a Q. Doesnt remember Sam, and gets mad at her for giving someone control of his kids ELQ shares. What makes matter worse is that she will have a new parole officer and that she can see "Jason" whenever she wants, but will not matter as "Jason" will not want to see her or be with her.

So all the ELQ giving stock proxy will be for nothing. She had less than 2 years or parole/probation left and she will make a life altering decision.

As watching this show for a while, nothing will make more sense than selling her shares for a moot point.
            I highly doubt that is going to happen

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X