Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lulu calls herself a “Family Friend” to Ned.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulu calls herself a “Family Friend” to Ned.

Although she hadn’t really been acting like it lately, isn’t she more than a “family friend?” I can never keep track of the back and forth, but isn’t Tracy married to Luke, making Lulu and Ned step siblings? Even if they’re not married they were definitely together as of her last visit and they have been for years, making her more family than friend.

It makes sense. While Lulu and Tracy were extremely close, I don't think Lulu felt she was part of the Q family.

Comment

Also, even if Lulu felt like she was a part of Ned's family, he may not have felt the same way about her, and "family friend" is more cautious/respectful.

Also, "uncle of my aborted baby" is probably going too far.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
        OLTLBoomer commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Heddalee - oh, my!

I found that odd. Now I can see why they do not consider themselves step siblings but it is more than friend

Comment

I felt she should have said “ step-brother”. It only bothered because sometimes the show forgets the intricate relationships between the characters.

Comment

Lulu and Tracy were extremely close. When Laura was in her catatonic state, Tracy truly stepped in. I suspect Ned gets all of that

Comment

They were/are(?) step-siblings for the longest time, plus she was involved with Dillon at one point.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X