Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECULATION...Jason’s accident was fake

Could it be that maybe Jason’s accident was fake and that this was all a set-up against Cyrus. Jason asked Brando when Cyrus was at the garage, before or after Lulu. That struck me as odd. And Jason sort of had a look when Brando told him he put the part on Jason’s bike for him. Could Jason have suspected something was up and planned this accident to make Cyrus think he was out of commission and Sonny was left wide open for attack. GH usually shows “accidents,” which makes me believe this is all a set-up.
    Last edited by mamafenocchi; August 10, 2020, 03:15 PM.

Jason had to have surgery on his brain. They wouldn’t have been able to fake that, not with so many doctors and nurses that would be in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Manninglover87 View Post
      Jason had to have surgery on his brain. They wouldn’t have been able to fake that, not with so many doctors and nurses that would be in the room.
      It just seemed so fake to me. Even Jason’s position on the ground. No scrapes or abrasions. No bleeding. And even Curtis looked at the tire marks and said it doesn’t make sense. Something seems fishy about this. And Jason/Sonny have enough money They can choose which GH staff would be “operating” on Jason.

Comment

• Manninglover87
        Manninglover87 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Curtis’ words have more to do with how it happened. I’m guessing it turns out to not be a typical accident. It probably wasn’t an accident, but I think it did happen.

Wouldn't that be an interesting twist? Faking an injury and then faking possibly amnesia? I like it but at this point this doesn't seem fake to me.

Comment

I think that would be a most interesting twist, but wouldn't he have told Sam about it to prevent her from being faced with the dilemma of whether or not to risk visiting him?

Comment

I immediately thought it was faked. So convenient that 2 days ago he asked Carly to be his POA.

Comment

I suspect it could be faked too, and with Jason's mother as the chief of staff, a fake surgery could be arranged easily. Not telling Sam or Carly is vital. Their honest emotions are key to fooling Cyrus into believing that everything is real.

i wonder how Brando fits into the scenario, if that's what has happened.

Comment

• KateQ22003
              KateQ22003 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you think a fake surgery could be arranged easily, you don't work in a hospital!

• BellesRose
              BellesRose commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t work in a hospital, that’s true, but having watched GH for many years, I have seen them do all kinds of things that likely would never take place in a real hospital.

In two recent stories, I saw a baby have a surgical procedure done against his mother’s wishes as she lay unconscious on the roof, and a patient had his kidney removed for transplantation despite his wishes to the contrary.

Both of these surgeries were carried out either under the nose or with complete knowledge of the chief of staff, who will do whatever it takes to help Jason, whenever he asks her to.

Ya'll should write for the show.......that is a lot of machinations on the part of key people in the hospital at the same time Cyrus is trying to buy a board seat through philanthropy.

Comment

I never thought about that especially now that Curtis has said things did not look right at the scene so it is possible.
              But on another thread here someone speculated that Jason will wake up as Jason Q and not remember Sam at all or want to for that matter I hope.
              Right now I prefer that scenario but only time will tell!

Comment

I too was thinking this is a setup with Jason and Jordan, I think he will pretend to be on deaths door just to see how far Cyrus will go... since Cyrus thinks Jason is out of commission or dying.. I hope this just a sting..and SB" Jason isn't leaving GH.Jason is one of my favorite actors.

Comment

Originally posted by KateQ22003 View Post
                  If you think a fake surgery could be arranged easily, you don't work in a hospital!
                  That's true, but this is General Hospital.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X