Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barneysms
    replied
    I have a feeling that Sonny is thinking that Brando did something to Kristina. She is the one that always the one that seem to find herself in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    replied
    There is something very icky about a womanizing older vampiric looking man talking sex to Molly, whether or not he slept with her mother. No. Just no.

Leave a comment:

• sonyab1974
    replied

"franron commented The Invader...serious newspaper of record, for all of PC, yet they still print tabloid news..."

Yeah. Someone needs to buy the invader and fix it up and change it!

Leave a comment:

• franron
    commented on 's reply
    The Invader...serious newspaper of record, for all of PC, yet they still print tabloid news...

• sonyab1974
    replied

"eileenregina commented LMAO! I can see the headline now in the Invader - Mobster's cousin beds disbarred lawyer's daughter."

You won!

Leave a comment:

• sonyab1974
    replied
    Uh no I hope he doesn't talk to Molly!!! She is an adult. She doesn't need no talking to!

Leave a comment:

• McShirls
    replied
    december rose Thanks for even more of the answer!

Leave a comment:

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    I think she actually said Molly's name. Because Sonny said something like what happened to Molly? Sam's other sister is Kristina so Sonny would have been even more curious.

• McShirls
    replied
    Sam_Philly_Girl Thanks for the answer...

Leave a comment:

• OLTL'69
    commented on 's reply
    LOL and NO ONE in SOnny's world goes to jail. And SOnny always dates women his age....... This is why I hate that they give so much family to him. He has reasons to but into NIkc's life by being an uncle and now maybe Molly's He can but into Jason's and family life because of friendship..Three women are the mother's of his children so he has butting in rights
    I laught in a way bbecause when I gave up taping GH it was beacuse it was all about Sonny and I said to myself "It should be about families" The next time I saw GH when I was off work they had brought in a sister and a brother for Sonny and I said "This is NOT what I meant"

• Sam_Philly_Girl
    commented on 's reply
    After Sam accused Brando of tampering with Jason's bike, she brought up how he showed up at the shoot out in the warehouse, then said something like "And my sister ' before she caught herself. Sonny caught it, but Sam didn't finish the sentence.

• deniseisra
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe just as a concerned uncle. Brando seems quite a bit older and didn't he just get out of jail.

• eileenregina
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO! I can see the headline now in the Invader - Mobster's cousin beds disbarred lawyer's daughter.

• eileenregina
    replied
    Why should Sonny have a chat with Molly? She is an adult and she owes him no explanation of who she sleeps with.

Leave a comment:

• McShirls
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. The op was a reference to Molly. I figured Sam said something about her.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X