Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so sonny will be the next to learn about molly ons

since sam nearly blurted it out today i can see sonny having a chat with molly

I’m going with Sonny asks Brando about it and TJ over years? Or Brando goes off on Sam about the slip up later and TJ over years.

Comment

Dang they made Sonny related to half the townso he can BUTT into everyone's business

Comment

Molly is an adult so they should just all mind their own business. Poor Molly, soon nosebag Lulu will be doing a story on it.

Comment

• eileenregina
          eileenregina commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO! I can see the headline now in the Invader - Mobster's cousin beds disbarred lawyer's daughter.

I remember Sam almost saying something and stopping, but what exactly did she say? (thanks)

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. The op was a reference to Molly. I figured Sam said something about her.

• Sam_Philly_Girl
          Sam_Philly_Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          After Sam accused Brando of tampering with Jason's bike, she brought up how he showed up at the shoot out in the warehouse, then said something like "And my sister ' before she caught herself. Sonny caught it, but Sam didn't finish the sentence.

• december rose
          december rose commented
          Editing a comment
          I think she actually said Molly's name. Because Sonny said something like what happened to Molly? Sam's other sister is Kristina so Sonny would have been even more curious.

Why should Sonny have a chat with Molly? She is an adult and she owes him no explanation of who she sleeps with.

Comment

• deniseisra
          deniseisra commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe just as a concerned uncle. Brando seems quite a bit older and didn't he just get out of jail.

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL and NO ONE in SOnny's world goes to jail. And SOnny always dates women his age....... This is why I hate that they give so much family to him. He has reasons to but into NIkc's life by being an uncle and now maybe Molly's He can but into Jason's and family life because of friendship..Three women are the mother's of his children so he has butting in rights
          I laught in a way bbecause when I gave up taping GH it was beacuse it was all about Sonny and I said to myself "It should be about families" The next time I saw GH when I was off work they had brought in a sister and a brother for Sonny and I said "This is NOT what I meant"

Sam_Philly_Girl Thanks for the answer...

Comment

december rose Thanks for even more of the answer!

Comment

Uh no I hope he doesn't talk to Molly!!! She is an adult. She doesn't need no talking to!

Comment

"eileenregina commented LMAO! I can see the headline now in the Invader - Mobster's cousin beds disbarred lawyer's daughter."

You won!

Comment

• franron
                franron commented
                Editing a comment
                The Invader...serious newspaper of record, for all of PC, yet they still print tabloid news...

"franron commented The Invader...serious newspaper of record, for all of PC, yet they still print tabloid news..."

Yeah. Someone needs to buy the invader and fix it up and change it!

Comment

There is something very icky about a womanizing older vampiric looking man talking sex to Molly, whether or not he slept with her mother. No. Just no.

Comment

I have a feeling that Sonny is thinking that Brando did something to Kristina. She is the one that always the one that seem to find herself in trouble.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X