Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine sure played Sam like a fiddle

He sent the parole officer to GH to coax Sam into signing over her kids voting proxy and she didn’t see it coming. Carly is going to chew her out.

JUst shaking my head/ With all her connections Sam did not have ANYONE who could have persuaded them to give her a more liberal PO And she is handing over the voting rights for like ten years

Comment

Sam has less sense than a box of rocks. I just can't with this stupid story. Wait until Jason hears what she has done.

Comment

• ann gabriel
        ann gabriel commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would Jason care? He has no interest in ELQ, and the turnover is temporary.

Michael will even understand. He loves Jason and would want Sam to be with him at this difficult time.

• KateQ22003
        KateQ22003 commented
        Editing a comment
        You think Michael will understand when he is ousted from his CEO position? Really? Jason may not have interest in ELQ, but you'd better believe he has interest in his sons' inheritances. He is going to be furious.

• Shellyinphx
        Shellyinphx commented
        Editing a comment
        Jason may not care about ELQ but he absolutely will care that while Michael was fighting for his son, Sam was busy messing up the business

How ridiculous that a parole officer would show up to see jason. The coming attractions have val asking her if she's going to sign. I hope she reconsiders.

Comment

It was Valentine that did this to Jason..but he's also working with Cyrus..so it still comes back to Cyrus...

Comment

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking that as well. Valentin doesn’t care what he has to do as long he get what he wants. I bet he is the reason that Sam’s parole officer turned up at the hospital, dolly4359

• Wanda Wolek
          Wanda Wolek commented
          Editing a comment
          We don't know he is working with Cyrus. Some things have happened that would lead viewers to think so, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

However, I'm sure you are right - if only because these writers seem to have only a select number of "golden" characters and Valentin isn't one of them. The Valentin I've seen on my screen has done a lot of despicable things but he drew then line on drugs. Remember Cassandra? I'm sure the writers have forgotten all about how Valentin didn't want to enter into Cassandra's drug business.

Hopefully Diane will knock some sense into her head.

Comment

• xoregonian
          xoregonian commented
          Editing a comment
          Diane has also been as dumb as a box of rocks lately. I'm never confident she will win the case for any of her clients any more (except Sonny).

Originally posted by Salter View Post
        He sent the parole officer to GH to coax Sam into signing over her kids voting proxy and she didn’t see it coming. Carly is going to chew her out.
        Oh, did he send the parole officer to the hospital? Everything fell so perfectly into place, I knew he did something. But I was afraid that what he did was actually cause the accident and he is in cahoots with Renault.

Comment

Sam has always had a very huge bad habit of making stupid choices when it comes to Jason.
          Shelly, Moderator
          soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Wild Horses
            Wild Horses commented
            Editing a comment
            Many people in love do.

Originally posted by dolly4359 View Post
          It was Valentine that did this to Jason..but he's also working with Cyrus..so it still comes back to Cyrus...
          You think so? My theory has always been that Martin Gray and Cyrus are working together and Martin is playing Valentine with those shares. I think Valentine is going to get played badly because he's done all the work so Martin/Cyrus will steal those shares right out from under Val.

Comment

• ghfan96
            ghfan96 commented
            Editing a comment
            Martin was such a good, I guess friend, to Val after he found out he wasn’t a Cassadine...i think Martin is genuine with Val.

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            That's too many people playing too many other people. They need to tighten this up asap.

Originally posted by ghfan96 View Post
          Martin was such a good, I guess friend, to Val after he found out he wasn’t a Cassadine...i think Martin is genuine with Val.
          He's not his friend, he's his well paid lawyer. Obviously he's willing to take on any client who pays him....

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X