Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a behind the scenes pic of Dante scenes. He was wearing a mask so I assume they all wear masks between scenes.

Comment

ABC is owned by Disney, everyone is tested everyday, celebs and basketballers get their results in 30 minutes, the rest of us have to wait 12 days

Comment

• grayboots
        grayboots commented
        Editing a comment
        If GH are relying on their actors to use these tests and then not maintaining the 6 feet social distancing, they are playing with fire. These tests are not 100% accurate. There can be false negatives and false positives. It only takes one test that is a false negative and then that person infects the other actors they are working with. I don't want them to shut down again, so I hope they are not taking these risks.

I was about to post the same thing. It is as if they have taped this long before the Covid19 started. I was confused by this when BB have been using their couple's real life spouse or .mannequins but GH looks like it is going on without missing a beat.

Comment

None of the soaps are social distancing. You can tell what hypocrites the Hollywood set are.

Comment

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          I think GH put all their investment into preventing contact by utilizing daily testing and temperature checks. Then once they are confirmed the actors on set have no symptoms and are negative, wear their masks while waiting to film then taking them off to film they don't have to worry too much about social distancing.
          Here at least, my company we can't have everyone social distance. The rules in our state are 15 minutes if social distancing and masks are not possible. So we have employees that work right along side of one another doing physical labor for 15 minutes without masks close to one another, then they have to step back into an open air environment and wait 15 minutes while the next "pair" of employees work side by side for 15 minutes. But we can do this because we require weekly COVID testing, we do weekly antibody testing also to see if anyone develops antibodies who never actually tested positive, then their partner is informed they were working with someone who had a status change and if they are still testing negative just warn them to isolate at home and avoid public places as much as possible for 2 weeks as long as their tests continue to return negative.
          I just read in LA County, if you get a COVID 19 test today, you will be well past the quarantine time by the time you get your results. So they must have a contract with a lab (we have a contract with a lab who is only doing private corporate testing accounts).

• SamandWillowFan
          SamandWillowFan commented
          Editing a comment
          B&B is and it’s very obvious.

i read that camera angles and editing can make people appear closer.
        imma go with that theory. because i’m sure tptb are going to give great consideration to the safety of cast and crew. thats what i need to believe - that the ones that bring us a good show at least have safety first

Comment

• Logan13
          Logan13 commented
          Editing a comment
          They are using editing. It's noticeable in some scenes because it kind of looks like the people in the scene are popped out a little bit. But you have to look to see it. It is most noticeable in the court hallway and I first noticed it with Chase and Curtis.

• grayboots
          grayboots commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you explain all the touching? I don't think that can be done with editing. I am really hoping that they are being safe. If they are relying on testing to have close contact, I think one false negative and that person infects some of the other actors, and poof! Show is shut down again. I would hate to see that happen.

It was noticeable today that people were distancing. There was no hugging between Michael and Willow at the news. Also, Sonny didn't go over to hug Michael or Willow when they came into the hospital room. They stayed near the door. Then exchanged places/

I guess the actors, that play Carly and Sonny are okay with touching.

But it seems like a no for Willow,Michael and Diane.

Comment

I kept waiting for Carly to go hug Peter oh wait......

Comment

Originally posted by december rose View Post
            There was no hugging between Michael and Willow at the news.
            No, but there was hugging with Michael and Diane!!!!!! He hugged her.

Originally posted by Troystar View Post
            I kept waiting for Carly to go hug Peter oh wait......
            You won!!! She should have hugged him!

Comment

Originally posted by angelsgate View Post
              None of the soaps are social distancing. You can tell what hypocrites the Hollywood set are.
              B&B and Y&R are doing the social distancing. B&B are using the actors significant other in the love/kissing scenes

Comment

I was suprised both Diane and Carly hugged Michael, I noticed Carly was about to hug Willow but hesitated.

Comment

I decided to watch a little GH today to see how they were handling this, haven't watched since BM was written out. Anyway I saw some of the tricks their utilizing, for example never seen so many close ups being done while characters are having a conversation with another character we only saw the back of their head and sometimes not even that. There were times when there was a closeup of say Nic while he was having a conversation with Lulu and she was the one talking but you didn't see her on screen. The actress was either talking from \further away than originally positioned or it was her voice on a recording and some editing was done. Saw social distancing in the scene between Nina and Ava, these two were constantly moving around the room and were definitely at least six feet apart. Another thing to keep in mind a whole lot can be done with editing, camera angles, and even CGI these days. So, sometimes it may look like characters are close to each other but the actors actually aren't.

Comment

I watch all four soaps and thank gawd Days films so far ahead because its been freaky deaky over in Salem this summer but with the other three, GH looks the best and I'm not just saying that because its my favorite. I give B&B credit for going back first but GH better get the technical emmy next year because I agree they are doing a wonderful job.

Comment

They seem to be relying on testing everyday they work and wearing masks when they’re not filming a scene. It’s weird that there appears to be no social distancing...and actual touching. I’ve seen camera work done where they edit it to make people appear closer, that would be B&B right now, GH is definitely not doing that. I mean, that means they’re the most natural looking soap to come back, but it does make me slightly nervous.

I know they have two COVID advisors on set at all times, so I hope they really are being safe with everyone. It’s just a weird time to be alive right now. 🤷‍♀️

Comment

• wfreshie2130
                        wfreshie2130 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have noticed the camera angles...one angle kind of head on they look close then the camera changes to a side angle and we see they are much further apart......GOOD on GH with the editing

• Starrgirlfish
                        Starrgirlfish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        wfreshie2130 ...Anything they are possibly doing is minimal. There’s touching and they’re not always 6ft apart, camera angles don’t account for everything.

I highly doubt this is sharp editing. I’d say the actors are all their together. Editing them in together would be obvious if you know what to look for. Things like actors not looking directly at each other would be a dead give away.

Comment

I honestly thought these were still unaired episodes from before the pandemic. You literally don't see much difference at all.

Hey....as long as they are SAFE.....i'm fine with it. I just want everyone on the set to be healthy and etc. This virus is no joke.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X