Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not seeing the Social Distancing on GH

I hardly see any on this show!! WOW

That’s what I thought too compared to the other soaps.

Comment

• Ilar
      Ilar commented
      Editing a comment
      They could actually be socially distant for the most part. I have been in a soap studio and the sets are a lot smaller than they seem. Use of different camera lens make distances look bigger than they are. Maybe they can also do the opposite.

As far as we know these scenes were filmed
    BEFORE the shutdown.

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
      SamandWillowFan commented
      Editing a comment
      These scenes were filmed after shutdown. Lindsay Hartley stepped in as Sam after they returned to filming.

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
    BEFORE the shutdown.
    I don’t know but the hair looks to me no

Comment

• Topaz25
      Topaz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hair, especially noticable on the men, is definitely post-shutdown.

Originally posted by Jackaled View Post
    BEFORE the shutdown.
    That’s what I was thinking, but Michael, Chase, and Julian all have different hairstyles than before, and I thought that Sam was temporarily recast because they were going back to filming. I’m still confused.

Comment

They can do amazing things during editing.

Comment

oh so these are now recent scenes.

Comment

so that explains the longer hair fro Franco
        Julian (I like it) Michael as well I like his hair longer as well..

Comment

It looks to me like the actors are standing too close but some of it could be creative editing and camera work . Or maybe they are testing them regularly so they can relax the rules a little. I don’t know but I’m hoping they are doing what they can to protect the cast and crew .

Comment

Time is also important so if they keep it real short and they are likely further apart than they look

Comment

• soapgirl9
              soapgirl9 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was thinking this while watching B&B. There is probably a time limit and a limit on how many actors can be in the scenes.

You should see how B&B are filming. They have the actors significant other standing in on kissing scenes and Ridge actually was king a mannequin. Very weird

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope it just looks like they are close together and it’s some sharp editing.

• wrjsell
              wrjsell commented
              Editing a comment
              I do want them to remain safe, but B&B just looks so weird and awkward. In scenes where there are a larger number of people in a room, it looks like everyone has a mark and they are not able to move from that spot, and they are like 10 feet apart. I cant concentrate on what is going on because its so unnatural and awkward.

• 1catlover3
              1catlover3 commented
              Editing a comment
              They film each actor playing the scene with a dummy and then they put their scenes together and it looks like they are close. They are not.

Today we saw Franco and Liz just looking and when he first came to hospital they looked not embrace or kiss THEN the e scene ends

Comment

• december rose
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              I didnt see any touching between Liz and Franco.

Sam also seemed to keep her distance from Brando. But Sonny was in between and too close to both of them.

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sam was also sitting down from Jason's face in the hospital room

Sometimes there is appropriate distance and sometimes there isn't. Sonny touched Sam to move her away from Brando, but then she was right up in his face again. The tete-a-tete-a-tete between Julian/Nelle/Ava was closer than 6 feet. Elizabeth and Nik, ditto. Sam sitting by Jason's bedside, touching his hand is another. Now, that scene could have been staged so that we see Sam in Jason's room, and asking Elizabeth if she could be alone with him while still standing up. Then the next scene could have been her sitting down with the camera just on her. SBu would not have had to lie in the bed. A couple shots taken of Jason just lying there could have been edited into Sam's scenes.

I just hope this laxness doesn't result in some of the cast and crew getting sick. Maybe everyone is tested every day and are super, super meticulous with washing hands, etc. I hope so.
            Last edited by Wanda Wolek; August 10, 2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Last week Sonny and Carly held hands and Neil and Diane shook hands. I'm guessing they just wash their hands as soon as the scene ends. I have to give it to the editing team of GH though. They are doing a great job.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X