Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??? Mon, 8/10 --- Fri, 8/14

I see that Julian once again has a full head of hair. No more side-shorn, with the fringe on top.

Nu-Sam (probably from last week) is back with the flowy-pants. Couldn't see what she had on her feet.

Always take your precious Harley to the local Harley shop to get parts, or, to get worked on.

WTFIf I have to keep hearing Michael and Willow saying how wonderful they are ........ I might but I can't go for Nelle and her delusion that if she is out drinking with her new hubby that makes her look like a good mama

Comment

• franron
      franron commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Nikolas, Michael and Willow alllow the minor child to call the shots. Oh, so cute, when the kid is Wiley's age, but, they always get older, like Spencer.

• OLTL'69
      OLTL'69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted to say something about that. NOw I know they won't have the kid on the show so they can't SHOW us what wonderful people they are but ther are NO limits on this kid

Half of Port Charles went through a lot of darkness and are still good people, Liz...

Many at the hands of your husband’s murderous sociopathic/narcissistic wrath.

*eye rolllllll*

Comment

The Invader (I presume), hard news, paper of record for PC, (whatever became of the PC Press?), trying to leave it's magazine stand, gossip, rag-sheet, grocery store checkout line, reputation behind, still has local celebrity weddings, child custody goings on, that the whole town can read about. Harmony read all about it somewhere.....
      Last edited by franron; August 10, 2020, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Jason actually has a partial shaved head and what appears to be a suture line with steri-strips on his left temporal area of his skull. Wow - will wonders never cease. Such a change since the last craniotomy before he went swimming with Fiasion.....

Comment

• Topaz25
          Topaz25 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was so happy to see that! Granted, no scar will be there in a few days but this is a step in the right direction.

Originally posted by OLTLBoomer View Post
        Jason actually has a partial shaved head and what appears to be a suture line with steri-strips on his left temporal area of his skull. Wow - will wonders never cease. Such a change since the last craniotomy before he went swimming with Fiasion.....
        Left temporal, it's like they were going to detach his entire ear! Exploratory surgery? LOL WTF?

At least they attempted to make it look authentically like a major brain surgery had been performed, instead of a small gauze wrap around the forehead and no shaved areas. Kudos to SB for letting them shave the sides of his head! lol

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
          WTFIf I have to keep hearing Michael and Willow saying how wonderful they are ........
          Good lord, they read him some books and put him down for a nap. They can't pat themselves on the back hard enough. Oh yes, Michael and Willow are the best parents in the entire history of the world. WTF? I wish they would tone that down a bit.

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Well not everyone can be a great parent......like Sonny - BARF

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking I can tell that Michael was raised by Sonny The secret of being a great dead is to keep saying that you are such a great dad

1) Did the conversation with Willow and her Mother “finish” - my recording “blipped” and I missed somethings. I saw she was there when Michael received the call about Jason. Then her Mom shows up at the hospital and gives the “Mr. Corbin” to Brando as she walks by. What does Cyrus have on her?

2) the flashback of Jordan on the burner phone telling someone she doesn’t know if she can do this — what is the speculation of who this is?

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            People Guess it that it is a not dead Taggart

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Cyrus supposedly helped harmony get early parole with his influence and she is doing his biddi g to protect willow.
            And yes, the speculation is that she called taggert.

IT WAS WORTH WAITING 3 MONTHS TO:
          Watch that convo with Nelle, Ava & Julian!!! SO GOOD!

Actually (as mentioned above) see a patient in GH that actually looks like they've had surgery!!

My WTF - Sam is supposed to be a con, a con that can con a con. How in the world is she falling for this with Val? She couldn't possibly think Jason would want this! He'd want her to give their voting shares to Carly LOL

Jason's already had surgery & Michael is just getting called. Why would Nik, Val & half the town already know?

They say Jason had the accident "tonight". What time is it??

Comment

• OLTL'69
            OLTL'69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am going to try hard to not be bothered that much by the time thing right now. (it will be hard) With the long break and we know that by Christmas if not THanksgiving soap time will equal our time

But yeah for half the town to be there and Michale is just finding ou was puzzling

Willow and Michael were walking down the Q stairs so slowwwwwwwwly! What are they 90? WTFRACK?!

Comment

• Sioban
            Sioban commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought they were social distancing, so perhaps they were filmed separately and then the scene spliced together or something. I figured the filming restrictions were why they were walking down so slowly. Otherwise they were way too close together in that scene.

Originally posted by victorialord View Post
          [SIZE=16px][B]

Jason's already had surgery & Michael is just getting called.

They say Jason had the accident "tonight". What time is it??
          Oh, well the Parents of the Year were all-consumed with the enormous task of putting a toddler down for a nap. There were diapers to change, books to read, they simply couldn't take any calls nor be bothered by an emergency accident/surgery of one of the most important people in Michael's life, of course.

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said xoregonian.

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that it's nighttime. Wiley is down for the count, yet Michael can't leave the house to go check on his family, living through a major medical emergency, because 'Wiley needs me...'.

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            Nap or bedtime, they act like they are tackling a monumental chore by placing a toddler in his bed.

"Sioban commented I thought they were social distancing, so perhaps they were filmed separately and then the scene spliced together or something."

OH! I didn't even think of that.. They could have done that.

"I figured the filming restrictions were why they were walking down so slowly."

Hmmm. Yeah you are probably right.

"Otherwise they were way too close together in that scene"

Yeah they were!

Comment

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            And, here I thought that they were walking down the stairs so slowly, because Willow was still wearing danger tall shoes, even though it's late and they think that they're home for the night.

What's Laura doing in DC, except being gone, out of town, while her Commissioner Sweetie holds a press conference, on behalf of one new citizen in town, trying to clear his name for him?

Comment

Different actress (sub?) playing Sam, but still runs around town, dressed as Flamenco Sam...

Comment

• Ekokai
              Ekokai commented
              Editing a comment
              She also cries at the drop of a hat like Sam.

Where was Valentin and why, that Sam could send him a text and expect him to maneuver a metropolitan hospital, and be there at a specific floor and room, in10 minutes time?

Comment

• OLTL'69
              OLTL'69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am sure he has obtained control of the Port Charles Transporter by now

• franron
              franron commented
              Editing a comment
              The portals are everywhere

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X