• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louisesnell96
    Board Regular
    • Mar 2020

Is Valentin setting Nelle up?

I wonder if Valentin is setting Nelle up. It’s looks like is Nelle planning on kidnapping Wiley again because She has forged documents and she put a tracker in the stuffed animal.
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

No, I don't think Valentin is setting Nelle up. My theory: because of that tracker, Nelle will be in a position to save her son when Cyrus or his goons kidnap Wiley. I believe this will be the beginning of Nelle's redemption.

Comment

• 1sbkmcfan
      1sbkmcfan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't get the Cyrus/Wiley/Nelle connection. Why would Cyrus need to kidnap Wiley?
  • Q777S
    Soap Addict
    • Jan 2015

whatever valentin is doing, it will not be to nelle’s true benefit.

Comment

• ann gabriel
      ann gabriel commented
      Editing a comment
      ..... which makes me like him all the more!
  • SAMLEXIS FAN
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2008

Cyrus is a ticking time bomb who still poses a threat to the Corinthos clan. He targeted Michael to get to Sonny with that attack on the warehouse. He's definitely capable of kidnapping Michael's son & Sonny's grandson to get their attention.

Comment

• oltlfan11
      Board Regular
      • Dec 2011

I would like for Valentine to grow a conscious and tell Michael but he won't, as far as Cyrus, there's no indication he will be targeting Wiley.

Comment

• envious01
        Soap Addict
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
        Cyrus is a ticking time bomb who still poses a threat to the Corinthos clan. He targeted Michael to get to Sonny with that attack on the warehouse. He's definitely capable of kidnapping Michael's son & Sonny's grandson to get their attention.
        To be honest, i'm not 100% sure that it was Cyrus that attacked Michael on the docks. I do think Cyrus attacked Sonny and Carly, but there was a BRIEF scene shortly afterwards that implied that Valentin may have been the one who tried to take Michael out on the docks. He seemed to be aware of the shooting on the docks, and absolutely mortified that Laura was shot, which was odd considering how much Laura and he despised each other (given that this was before Valentin contemplated giving up Charlotte and Laura sympathized for him). Plus it would make sense given his ploy for ELQ. We already know that Valentin is not above killing people to get what he wants as well.

Comment

• louisesnell96
          louisesnell96 commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if Valentin and Cyrus are working together envious01

• SAMLEXIS FAN
          SAMLEXIS FAN commented
          Editing a comment
          It was Cyrus who was responsible for the attack on the warehouse. He was getting back at Sonny & Jason for blowing up his shipment if I'm not mistaken.
      • PinkDiamond
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Apr 2007

Of course Valentin is setting Nelle up...he doesn't give to hoots about Nelle

Comment

• aboutnici
          Newcomer
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PinkDiamond View Post
          Of course Valentin is setting Nelle up...he doesn't give to hoots about Nelle
          What's going to happen if he discovers that Nelle is Nina's daughter!

Comment

• PinkDiamond
            PinkDiamond commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't seen Valentine moaning too much about Nina lately...so even if it turns out she's Nina's daughter...don't think that will make difference or make him like Nelle?
        • Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

I prefer watching this Valentin than he was moping over Nina this version of Valentin is more interesting to watch.

Comment

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            I keep seeing all over the place people thinking Val will get with Brook. Just the thought of it is repulsive and I hope that doesn't happen.

• louisesnell96
            louisesnell96 commented
            Editing a comment
            I find it repulsive as well. Valentin does need a new love interest. He needs to let go of Nina and move on. xoregonian

• Emerald Greens
            Emerald Greens commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if they would try him with Sasha. Definitely no to Brooklyn.
        • parker joe
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Feb 2005

Why would he bother? He helped her before. He's told her if she did take off, Michael has the resources to track her down. If she does take off, it will keep those at ELQ distracted. There's little to no upside in it for him.

Comment

• McShirls
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2017

His mo is to kill, or attempt to kill those who get in his way. He has no need for her any longer. He needs a successful kill...because I expect Cassandra is still alive somewhere.

Comment

• sesca
              Executive Poster
              • Mar 2011

I don't think he is setting up Nelle simply because he won't gain anything by setting her up. She already sold him the shares of ELQ even though they were tied up because the court was deciding whose shares they actually are.

Comment

• xoregonian
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sesca View Post
                I don't think he is setting up Nelle simply because he won't gain anything by setting her up. She already sold him the shares of ELQ even though they were tied up because the court was deciding whose shares they actually are.
                I still can't believe how they just continue to gloss over that fact that they've repeatedly said the shares are still tied up in probate. I sure hope they clarify that at some point soon.

Comment

• McShirls
                  Soap Addict
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
                  It was Cyrus who was responsible for the attack on the warehouse. He was getting back at Sonny & Jason for blowing up his shipment if I'm not mistaken.
                  The attacks from cyrus came before Jason blew up the shipment of drugs. Its important to note what the shipment was, in addition to who struck first.

Comment

• barneysms
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • May 2006

No, because if she was to be caught running away with Wiley, she tell everyone it's Valentin that's buying the ELQ stocks. What I'm thinking and hoping is that Sam and Nelle have the same parole officer, and if Nelle takes off good old Dolores will lose her job; because she was spending to much time on Sam's case. And not enough or at all on Nelle. The one she should of been watching. I

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X