Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long live the Queen Carly

I guess Carly really does has everything she wants. She is officially the center & main female in Sonny, Jason & Jax's life. Just like always. Even though she is married to Sonny; She still constantly insinuates herself into Jason & Jax's life. That is why neither character will ever be able to have a relationship with any other female character on the show or have a marriage or kids. Jason & Jax should just go ahead & get Carly's name tattooed on their ....

The who POA with Jason just shows how interwined and screwed up these characters are. Jason did not try hard enough to have a family of his own with Elizabeth or Sam. In the end He walked away from both of the women & his children. Always claiming it was to keep them save but yet Carly & her children he can be around. Its disgusting. In my book that makes him no better than AJ. AJ may have been an alcoholic but at least he fought to get custody of his son where as Jason never had the guts to do so. Elizabeth was right when she told him all those yrs ago that Sonny; Carly & Michael would always come first even though they stabbed him in the back all those yrs ago by sleeping together.

So basically Jason felt he has a responsibility to inform Sam that he appointed Carly as his POA. He shares a biological child with her & he has a child with Elizabeth. I feel it is low of him not to inform Elizabeth of his decision too. Just because they are not together anymore. They still have a child connecting them. I always thought Jason claimed to love her even though they can’t be together. You would think he would have the decency of telling her also. What a … he is. At this point I would not care if they wrote him out completely because he is not the same character he was when he was years ago. He has no backbone.

As for the whole thing with Nelle. Her & Carly are cut from the same cloth but Carly acts like she has never done a vindictive thing in her life. I remember all the awful things she did to AJ trying to get him to relapse into drinking so she could keep custody of Michael. Also abandoning her child forcing Jason to care for the infant for almost a year before coming back & ripping the child away from Jason. Then having Sonny physically force AJ to give up his rights to Michael.

Then there is this whole custody thing with Wiley. The things she said to Jax about Nina not knowing what being a mother is like was horrible. What right does she have to go and demand Jax persuade Nina not to testify on Nelle's behalf. These three characters have no redeeming value in my opinion.

Any woman would be foolish to be involved with Jax or Jason as long as Carly has the power to drag them by her apron strings. Sam has pretty much been written to accept that Carly is Jason's #1 female but I was expecting more from Nina.

Comment

Jax hasn’t done anything yet to prioritize Carly over Nina. Infact Carly told him to take Joss out of town when Cyrus was released and he didn’t cause he wanted to stay in PC with Nina

Comment

Don't forget, she's also a great bartender.

Comment

Again I must say, Carly didn’t win a center of Jason’s life competition by being given the burden of choosing when Jason dies. That idea is so weird to me. Also Jax basically has nothing to do with Carly as it stands. Hell Jax has little to nothing to do with his own daughter Josslyn. Jax will side with Nina and Nelle over them both belittling and disregarding their pain and in the end Nelle will probably essentially replace Josslyn as his child or some nonsense. And it’s highly questionable whether Carly is the center of Sonny’s anything. Always a lot of discussion of where Sam ranks in Jason’s life behind the mafia. Seems like it gets ignored or forgotten that Carly is in the same situation with Sonny.

Comment

• eileenregina
            eileenregina commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see Jax as being a Nelle fan and I doubt very much he would put her over Josslyn. Mob wives like Carly and Sam usually know they come after the "bizness" so they knew what they were getting into.

• THB54
            THB54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jax absolutely spends time with Josslyn. After he left Crimson this week after speaking with Nina after the hearing, he said he was going to pick up his daughter.

I say long live Queen Carly..she is my favorite female character

Comment

• deniseisra
            deniseisra commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here. I love it.

She's also the main female in Michael's life.

She encouraged Sasha to sabotage her relationship with Michael, who is now in a phony marriage with Willow for the sake her grandson.

Comment

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Michael will not be mad at Carly or Sasha or Chase. By then, he & Willow will have consumated the relationship. She might even be preggers by that time. Maybe Sasha & Chase will find comfort in each other.
            I personally HATE that they destroyed the two best young couples we've seen in ages.
            Chillow was adorable & Masha made Michael come to life & have an edge.

• Bella Scorpio
            Bella Scorpio commented
            Editing a comment
            victorialord, I agree 100% with your post. I was so disappointed that they broke up the couples! It was so nice to see these four together, going out and doing things as great friends ... kind of like real life. But noooo, they had to go and ruin that. Michael and Willow are way too sugary sweet for me. Sasha brought Michael an edge he has been missing with most of his couplings. And Chase and Willow were by far the cutest most compatible couple we have seen in a long time on this show. I get that they want to shake things up, but there were plenty of other ways make these couple's lives more interesting.

• victorialord
            victorialord commented
            Editing a comment
            Bella Scorpio - Word! 100% agree

Originally posted by emsnana View Post
          I say long live Queen Carly..she is my favorite female character
          Hallelujah to this!!! 👑

Comment

And don't forget how Carly acted when she first came to town. She went after Tony because he was Bobbie's husband and she hated Bobbie for giving her up for adoption. And when she got pregnant with Michael she had three different men who could have been the father - Tony, AJ, and Jason, if I remember correctly. Carly has always expected Jason to put her first and any woman who get mixed up with Jason either better get used to it or leave. She treated Elizabeth like dirt when she was with Jason, because she didn't approve of the relationship.

Comment

i say somebody needs to smack the smug out of the bitch. i really found so much joy when nelle was gas lighting her and then she nearly had her brains fried.
              and yet carly does not have everything she wants, she wants total control which she has a great deal of control over the people in her life but she stillmwants more

Comment

• McShirls
                McShirls commented
                Editing a comment
                She wants her best friend to live. I don't see how that makes her want total contol. And if you think she deserved her torture as her due, then the justice imposed on her tormentor should be cataclysmic. I can't wait.

• deniseisra
                deniseisra commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't mind the gaslighting I just wished Nelle used a different way of going about it. It bothered me that she used Morgan's memory.

I always find myself rooting for anyone who will stand up to Carly, although there's not many.I used to like that about Sam but now they've wussed her down. I'm hoping the rumors of Brenda's return are true and this time they make Brenda a little tougher and not do dumb stuff like pretend to sleep with Michael. If the speculation about Jason waking up and remember being a Q are true is it possible that he will remember Brenda but not remember or want anything to do with Carly? How pissed will that make Carly? The other day there were some people on Twitter who thought when Carly said that she was hands down the best thing that's ever happened to Sonny that was foreshadowing for Brenda's return. I'm not sure about that, but I hope Brenda comes back and knocks Carly off of her pedestal even if for just a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by nectar69 View Post
                i always find myself rooting for anyone who will stand up to carly, although there's not many.i used to like that about sam but now they've wussed her down. I'm hoping the rumors of brenda's return are true and this time they make brenda a little tougher and not do dumb stuff like pretend to sleep with michael. If the speculation about jason waking up and remember being a q are true is it possible that he will remember brenda but not remember or want anything to do with carly? How pissed will that make carly? The other day there were some people on twitter who thought when carly said that she was hands down the best thing that's ever happened to sonny that was foreshadowing for brenda's return. I'm not sure about that, but i hope brenda comes back and knocks carly off of her pedestal even if for just a short time.
                I'm with you!! Queen my ass

Comment

I love Carly. She is highly entertaining. The relationship with Jason has always been a head scratcher to me though. Not sure where they are going with this story right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias5791 View Post
                    I guess Carly really does has everything she wants. She is officially the center & main female in Sonny, Jason & Jax's life. Just like always. Even though she is married to Sonny; She still constantly insinuates herself into Jason & Jax's life. That is why neither character will ever be able to have a relationship with any other female character on the show or have a marriage or kids. Jason & Jax should just go ahead & get Carly's name tattooed on their ....

The who POA with Jason just shows how interwined and screwed up these characters are. Jason did not try hard enough to have a family of his own with Elizabeth or Sam. In the end He walked away from both of the women & his children. Always claiming it was to keep them save but yet Carly & her children he can be around. Its disgusting. In my book that makes him no better than AJ. AJ may have been an alcoholic but at least he fought to get custody of his son where as Jason never had the guts to do so. Elizabeth was right when she told him all those yrs ago that Sonny; Carly & Michael would always come first even though they stabbed him in the back all those yrs ago by sleeping together.

So basically Jason felt he has a responsibility to inform Sam that he appointed Carly as his POA. He shares a biological child with her & he has a child with Elizabeth. I feel it is low of him not to inform Elizabeth of his decision too. Just because they are not together anymore. They still have a child connecting them. I always thought Jason claimed to love her even though they can’t be together. You would think he would have the decency of telling her also. What a … he is. At this point I would not care if they wrote him out completely because he is not the same character he was when he was years ago. He has no backbone.

As for the whole thing with Nelle. Her & Carly are cut from the same cloth but Carly acts like she has never done a vindictive thing in her life. I remember all the awful things she did to AJ trying to get him to relapse into drinking so she could keep custody of Michael. Also abandoning her child forcing Jason to care for the infant for almost a year before coming back & ripping the child away from Jason. Then having Sonny physically force AJ to give up his rights to Michael.

Then there is this whole custody thing with Wiley. The things she said to Jax about Nina not knowing what being a mother is like was horrible. What right does she have to go and demand Jax persuade Nina not to testify on Nelle's behalf. These three characters have no redeeming value in my opinion.
                    That whole meat hook was just disgusting and no way that would happen in real life especially with a powerful rich family like the Quartermaines. Guza must have really hated the Q's, didn't he?

Comment

• deniseisra
                      deniseisra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would like it noted that Carly had no idea that Sonny was going to put AJ on the meathook. She went to Sonny as her ex husband and told him that AJ was trying to take Michael from her. I remember when Carly asked Sonny how he got her custody, Sonny never told her what he did. She found out months later.

The queen title goes to Monica and it should.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X