Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOC GH Spoilers for the week of August 10th:

https://www.soapcentral.com/gh/conte...020/200810.php

These spoilers are vague in regards to the Wyndemere party. But this is how I believe this Friday cliffhanger will play out & thereafter:

Nina goes to Ava's unveiling of the portrait party
    Nelle is there with Julian & she happens to be wearing the necklace
    Nina's hit with the bombshell when she notices the necklace
    I'll be surprised if Nina tells Nelle they're mother & daughter right there. It would be a great surprise but I don't expect that to happen.
    Julian is pushed to the limit by Nelle's blackmail
    Nelle goes missing
    Nina & Carly join forces...this is where Nina tells Carly she's looking for Nelle & can't find her. Carly doesn't know why Nina is looking for Nelle until she tells Carly that Nelle is her daughter.
    Valentin is the one who saves Nelle to score points with Nina

And after all that....Nina & Nelle will have an emotional confrontation when Nina tells Nelle she's her mother.

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
      OLTLBoomer commented
      Editing a comment
      i like your play out synopsis. The scene where Nelle learns the truth about her pendant/ necklace from Nina will probably be a doozy.

Yes, indeed. I expect Cynthia & Chloe to knock those scenes out of the ballpark. They both have this gift of being able to cry on cue. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

And NO WHERE in the world would there be another half heart necklace? Or will they match them up like a puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by OLTL'69 View Post
        And NO WHERE in the world would there be another half heart necklace? Or will they match them up like a puzzle
        The whole point of those Carly/Nelle flashback scenes was to reveal who Nina's daughter is. Nelle was wearing the necklace as a young girl. I'm all for them adding another twist to the storyline down the road & maybe Willow will also be revealed as Nina's daughter as well.

Nina & Nelle are my new favorite mother & daughter duo. Alexis & Sam are now second on my list.

Comment

• theblonde007
          theblonde007 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm shocked but interested. I thought people were mad that Nelle was back. Now i'd better watch the 38 eps sitting on my DVR! I got addicted to YouTube and stayed in bed for many days of the endless lockdown, but ready for soapy goodness again!

I was thinking about the Carly/Nina spoiler. I think another possible scenario is Nina asks Carly to help with running an expedited DNA test to prove Nelle is her daughter. After what happened to Nina with Sasha, I would think she would want to be 100% sure before telling Nelle.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Why on earth would she ask Carly for help with that?

• stopthefall
          stopthefall commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, why would she ask her to help? Everybody in town knows that Carly is less than trustworthy LOL. Of course Nina has her own problems but it seems odd that Nina would be going to Carly for help about Nelle she knows Carly hates Nelle??

Because Nina just can't trust anyone with running a DNA test especially after what happened to her with Sasha. Carly's mother works at the hospital & she can pull some strings to make sure Nina gets the results fast & there's no chance for the results to be tampered with.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Wouldn't Bobbie and carly want the test to prove Nina isn't her mother? Wouldn't they make sure the results proved it? Ridiculous to think Nina would go to them for that reason. JMO .

• theblonde007
          theblonde007 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not ridic, but i follow your reasoning. If i were Carly, i'd want Nelle gone. I want Nelle gone and i'm not on the show LOL

• OLTL'69
          OLTL'69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see how being even head Nurse do to make sure results are done the right way Pretty much everyone who has had test messed with had a GH connection

I don't know why Carly & Bobbie would want to disprove Nina is Nelle's mother. Carly knows what Nina has been through with Sasha. I believe Carly would want Nina to know Nelle is her daughter. And, more importantly, Carly would want Nelle to know her "father" Frank Benson wasn't really her father. He just exploited her for a one million dollar kidney donation.

Comment

• McShirls
          McShirls commented
          Editing a comment
          Why would carly wish an evil daughter on nina? Finding a mother will not magically cure her. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy.

Nelle doesn't have anyone in her life right now who can offer unconditional love, support, guidance & tough love when it's needed. She'll have all of that with her mother Nina. It might make her a better person. I have a feeling they have already started Nelle's redemption with that tracker she put in Wiley's stuffed toy.

Comment

Frank V tweeted that Nikolas gets devastating family news, Wonder what that will be?

Comment

I want to miss the show, but I don't and these spoilers do nothing to pique my curiosity.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X