Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Week Back Kudos

I just want to applaud the show for this week. I am happily surprised. I am impressed at how quickly they went from filming to the shows and they are doing a nice job with the distancing.

I wasn't sure if we all missed GH so much, or if it's really just been SO good...
    I think both.

Excellent welcome back week!

Comment

I agree. Plus the editing is wonderful.

Comment

Yes yes it has been a good week. I did miss it a lot and am so glad it's back. 🍦

Comment

Honestly, I'm really enjoying how quickly they are jumping with a lot of these stories. Almost immediately, Valentin is setting all his pieces into motion, Nina and Nelle had that amazing confrontation, Sonny made his decision about Mike, Robert is making his move, and Cyrus's tendrils are wrapping around the town.

I know this opinion is shared by others, but I'm really enjoying LH as Sam for however long we have her, and I even really liked our temp Brook Lynn on her first day. We've had a lot of history reminders and table setting for the stories unfolding - so far, pleasantly surprised with the return!

Comment

Yes! To be honest I was afraid that after such a long hiatus I would watch and discover I had lost interest. But nope...I still love watching and I was immediately sucked back in. Considering I am such a new viewer with no real history I think that speaks highly of the show.

Comment

I've been pleasantly surprised and I'm excited that they are back with new shows. I enjoyed this week very much.

Comment

I credit the mastery of Dan O’Connor who really gets GH and respects it’s history.

Comment

The show definitely came back with a bang after the long lay off.

Some things that impressed me:

The Sam and Brook Lynn recasts are both terrific. I'd be happy if they both stay.

Portia: The writers are finally getting it "right" with her. There was no set up for her introduction going after Ava.
                  Ava did a good deed, and the writers used Portia's introduction to crap on it.
                  Like Julian, Ava's an easy "go to" character for the writers to attack to prop someone else up.
                  That said, i really enjoyed her scenes with Cyrus, Laura, and Finn. Portia won me over this week. I like the character and the actress.

Brando: He finally became interesting this week. His possible involvement in Jason's accident may finally explain what
                  he and Gladys were really doing at Sonny's warehouse. Also, he had a terrific scene with Sonny talking about his childhood
                  experience with Mike and a horse at the track he fell in love with. It was very good acting. Brando also won me over as
                  as a character this week. I like the character and the actor.
                  Last edited by Sam_Philly_Girl; August 7, 2020, 09:34 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• MustangMarj
                    MustangMarj commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I sort of teared up at his story!

Loved every second of every episode, it's SO nice to have the show back, I've missed it so much. To me it seems as if the storylines are moving along at an exciting pace, keeping me on the edge of my seat. I don't want to miss a minute! Awesome job by cast and crew.

Comment

I echo the kudos. Though some actors did seem a bit too-close-for-comfort in certain scenes (whether they appear that close in certain shots because of editing, not sure). And when anyone touched hands, I was thinking, "Where's that sanitizer"? 😄 At the same time, it's understandable that they can't be 6 feet apart in all scenes, as the virus hasn't been written into the storyline (wouldn't make too well for the drama/chaos that ensues in the town hehe) and they want to maintain some "normalcy."
                    Last edited by JR1; August 7, 2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I could watch a whole hour of Anna and Robert just sitting at a table talking. Their chemistry after all these years is unmatched. Even if they are not a couple they are a great duo.

Comment

The show didn't miss a beat. I'm so happy it's back.

Comment

Yeah, this has been a great first week back. I've loved everything, especially the stuff involving Dante.

Comment

Originally posted by JR1 View Post
                            I echo the kudos. Though some actors did seem a bit too-close-for-comfort in certain scenes (whether they appear that close in certain shots because of editing, not sure). And when anyone touched hands, I was thinking, "Where's that sanitizer"? 😄 At the same time, it's understandable that they can't be 6 feet apart in all scenes, as the virus hasn't been written into the storyline (wouldn't make too well for the drama/chaos that ensues in the town hehe) and they want to maintain some "normalcy."
                            In one of the scenes yesterday, I thought it was kind of interesting.

Carly and Sam saw Liz coming and walked towards her. As Liz walked towards them she had her arms out in front of her and Sam stopped the arms' length plus away from her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X