This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Thread 8/7

Boomer substituting for Jackaled, who did not have power or internet yesterday. We hope all along the East Coast are doing well, and are safe, and dry.
    Show in 2 minutes.
    Last edited by Lizincinti; August 7, 2020, 01:49 PM. Reason: Date not day required for clarification

1 minute recap and...go:
    Maxie looks at a PG brochure, her doctor is late, and Maixe waffles.
    Anna and Peter at the MC - he asks for a favor. Anna is working on a seating chart - he asks not to sit next to robert.
    Portia and Finn at the nurses station/ GH - violet has been playing with his phone. They talk kids.
    Chase / Curtis at the court house - they talk Jordan, who is at Cyrus's new digs. Cyrus talks her capabilities - jordan tells him there is only so much she can do. Cyrus presses.
    Brando at the garage as Sonny walks in. Brando reflects on Cyrus's earlier visit, who was their for a reason....as her asks Sonny what's up.

Carly/ Sam point at Peter at the MC (? said) as Jason lies unconscious on the road.
    Last edited by OLTLBoomer; August 7, 2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Carly/ Sam - Peter gets a free pass due to Anna and Maxie. No one can change their minds. Sam discusses her theories as to the Frame up.
      Robert walks up to Anna - Peter tires to interject and stands to have robert shove him back in the chair and asks about the obituary on Holly he ran.
      Maxie admits she needs a PG test, babbles, walks out asking the Nurse not to say anthing and runs into Lulu who asks what.....
      Brando tells Sonny that Jason was in for a stablilizer, sonny tells Brando about Mike, and Brando has a sad face.
      Chase/ curtis - he is pressing for details on the warehouse blast, the tie-in to the attacks on sonny/ Family. Curtis seems unaware and walks off.
      Cyrus / Jordan - you love the power, you take my orders. He threatens her loved ones. What do you want - my philanthropy is being blocked by our esteemed mayor. Take care of her.

Comment

Portia / Finn - he asks about her daughter, she is a dday's girl. She talks about the charges brought against Marcus. She talks the future and that Anna is not her real mom. She talks the teen years. Finn looks thoughtful.
        Peter wrote the obituary. Robert calls it a hatchet job. Anna defends the writing. Peter stands, states he will issue a retraction and leaves. Anna is livid.

Maxie gets the blood test. Lulu is their on assignment - hospital finances. Maybe she should call Peter. She tells Lulu that three home tests were postitive. I am totally pregnant, aren't I.
        Carly/ Sam - more of the same about Peter.
        Sonny/ Brando - feeding tube versus end of life support. My dad would not want existing. It was too late to "talk" about it. I pray it is the right one.

Cyrus doesn't want Laura dead, but she is getting in the way to me acquiring GH. He knows about Nelle and the lawsuit. They are vulnerable. I have the perfect opening. (MIssed the last sentences).

Curtis finds Jason - calls 911.
        Last edited by OLTLBoomer; August 7, 2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Jordan - I cannot endorse your actions. Cyrus - you can speak out for a man wrongly convicted. Jordan asks what if she looses Laura's backing - don't let that happen.
          Finn/ Portia - daughters continued. Liz tells them about the incoming MVA - she is agitated - it's Jason.
          Robert continues his rant on Peter with Anna....she tells robert to deal with his feelings instaed of taking them out on Peter.
          Carly asks Peter (at the bar) if everything is okay - she is concerned that he is a tenant.
          Curtis calls Sam to inform her about the accident.
          Brando talks about Mike when he (brando) was age ten. They would go to the track, so Brando could be with the horses. One day something wasn't right, a favorite horse was ill, and Mike conforted him about the horse - Brando related that to sonny. MIke will understand what you are doing for him. sonny gets the Jason call from Carly. Brando has a shocked look on his face...

Comment

Lulu/ Maxie - she did not plan on the PG; no discussion, no plans, we haven't been together that long (huh?). Lulu points out that her family will be over the moon. Maxie says Spin and Robert not so much. Lulu asks if it is Nathan. Maxie tells her the timing could not be worse - what about my career?
            Robert/ Anna - pay your respoects to Holly - why would I want to mourn an empty grave?
            Cyrus - he wants backing to make him look good. Jordan gets the phone call. Cyrus tells her to not misplace her priorities.
            Carly/ Sam arrives, and demand answers. They find Curtis and get details. He goes to the station. Liz updates Sam - they are assessing for traumatic brain injury. Carly/ Sam look despaired.

Comment

Thank you for the work

Comment

Carly calls ? about the paperwork. Peter arrives at GH and hears about Jason's accident. Brando gets between Peter and Sam. Carly walks him away and asks what are you doingher. Sonny arrives. No one anything.
                Maxie fretting about her PG - Lulu tells her it is okay to step back and reflect. Maxie thinks of Nina et al. Lulu tells her it is your baby - the nurse comes in with the results.
                Robert/ anna - go to australia.
                Cyrus and his henchman - Jordan will comply. The henchman asks about the next step. Cyrus remarks that with Jason out of the way, there is nothing in the way of Sonny with a bullet between his eyes.
                At the Hospital, Brando tells Sonny that he worked on the bike.

Comment

Robert - you are insfferable. Anna tells him thanks. She would be appalled at your behavior - you need to deal with it. She hugs him and leaves. robert reads the obit.
                  Maxie / Lulu walk out of the elevator at the ER - Peter tells them. Peter asks her what she is doing there. Lulu syas Nurse's ball stuff!!
                  Chase is following up on Jason's accident - he is following it personally - he looks at a pix of the skid marks and says that doesn't amke sense.
                  Curtis to Jordan - where have you been?
                  Cyrus and henchman drink to Jason and Sonny's downfall.
                  Finn/ Portia - Jason is recommend for a new exploratory surgery. Without it could be braindead. Sam defers to Carly - she signs and tells Finn he da*m well better save him.
                  The End.
                  Karma with the previews coming up.
                  EVeryone have a good weekend.

Comment

OLTLBoomer thank you boomer for bringing us the lt today .

hoping jackaled ( and everyone else )is okay

Comment

•••PREVIEWS•••

-again,dvr issues...will post previews once I convince the dvr to work😡

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X