Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cyrus blackmailing Jordan?

I guess I missed something or I just don't remember, but why is Jordan seemingly doing Cyrus' budding?
    Refresh my memory please someone. Thanks🙏

He knows that she was part of the team of officers that fabricated the evidence against him. He has also made it clear that he can get to TJ again any time she doesn't do his bidding.

Comment

yep she only released that the other three from her group set up cyrus...but she also set him up.. and he can kidnap her son again any time he wants to...he has her over a barrel

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
        He knows that she was part of the team of officers that fabricated the evidence against him. He has also made it clear that he can get to TJ again any time she doesn't do his bidding.
        Which makes me wonder why Sonny, a supposedly all powerful mobster, has not done anything about Cyrus. Surely someone with Sonny's alleged power could fit Mr. Renault in a pair of cement shoes.

Comment

Cyrus is there to create conflict.

Comment

Cyrus threatening TJ doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Jordan is police commissioner. She can't protect her own son. At this rate she will be under his thumb forever.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X