Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it possible that Chase looks even BETTER???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Greens
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! Mighty fine! All three of them.

• Bkes Mom
    replied
    Just saw the episode with Chase and I damn sure agree, he's even more gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• GHfan420
    replied
    He has a Clark Kent look to him. He's a single guy now so he has to step up his game. Ussualy when your in a relationship you let yourself go a little bit. Nothing is worse than being single and not attractive, but he doesn't have that problem.

I was thinking him and Michael went to the same stylist.

Leave a comment:

• littleliz
    replied
    Well he looks even better now for some reason. The guy has looks that don't quit. He may be the
    only reason I tune in right now.

Leave a comment:

• PinkDiamond
    replied
    Chase always looks great...he's one HOT looking guy

Leave a comment:

• maggiebh
    commented on 's reply
    He was tanner and thinner in the scene I saw, so I think what I am referring to is new.

• piano0105
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, my error. I thought we wouldn't be seeing post-quarantine scenes for a couple of more weeks.

• piano0105
    replied
    Chase's scenes were shot prior to the break so his look didn't change much.

Leave a comment:

• franron
    replied
    That's all he needs is to get involved with way-older, single mom of two kids, Jason, whom he is suspicious of, being the Dad to one of those kids. Especially since he already dumped his presumed true love over someone else's kid.
    Last edited by franron; August 7, 2020, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1981
    replied
    When is this hunk not yummy? He is so hot, I be swooning when he is on. They can try him with new Sam if Willow can stay with Michael.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Can't say I agree that Michael looks good at all, but Chase went from hot to uber-hot.

Leave a comment:

• Soapaholic26
    replied
    Originally posted by taramartin View Post
    He is always a looker but I felt many of them came back looking better probably because they are more well rested. I haven't noticed any Covid weight on them.
    Covid weight, exactly what I was expecting too! But the actors look better than ever. I thought Alexis and Diane looked a little trimer than usual, Michael looks thinner, but maybe that's just the haircut. Chase and Jason look thinner. Is it a trick of the cameras...or maybe I'm just so used to staring at all the overweight people waddling around my house (self included here) that everyone else looks thin in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• carson288208
    replied
    Chase, TJ and Curtis were just so damn hot !!!!!!!!! Three of my favorite characters were on and looking so damn handsom.

Leave a comment:

• taramartin
    replied
    He is always a looker but I felt many of them came back looking better probably because they are more well rested. I haven't noticed any Covid weight on them.

Leave a comment:

• Sararose42
    replied
    I don't know but Chase sure looked hot and sexy today so did Brando. Both guys looked good.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X