Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maxie wants to see her OB/ GYN doctor- Speculation :)

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxie wants to see her OB/ GYN doctor- Speculation :)

I think they're going to set up a Maxie pregnant by Peter, and with any luck, he'll be killed pretty soon...

Anyone else get the feeling she's probably pregnant? Wasn't she dizzy and nauseated before the pandemic break?

Surely they'll kill the rat B off this time. I've waited SO long for Henrik/ Peter August to die face down in the dirt.
    In my little world, Spinelli comes to her side to be friendly during her nightmare pregnancy after she finds out what all he's done to people she liked, and they'll fall in love again.

I know a lot of viewers disagree that they belong together, but I totally think they do now. He's not married, never has been, and she's single.

She will get pg and either he will be killed or he will be revealed

Comment

• FLPeaches
      FLPeaches commented
      Editing a comment
      My wish:
      Peter is either killed or put away for life ~ then Maxie can finally get together with Chet...♥♥

Yes. They definitely implied she was pregnant before the break. She was nauseated and even checked her calendar, I believe.

Comment

Oh Maxie! I wanted a similar story for Liz. Getting pregnant and slowly realizing Franco hasn't change, but Maxie Peter kind of works, just a lot less impact.

Comment

Oh I just want Peter gone...

Comment

Originally posted by McShirls View Post
          Yes. They definitely implied she was pregnant before the break. She was nauseated and even checked her calendar, I believe.
          Yes, she clearly checked her calendar before the shutdown when she couldn't even eat one bite of salad that day with Heinrik.

I got distracted and missed it today, what did Maxie do? Did she say she needed to go see her OB/GYN?

Comment

• McShirls
            McShirls commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. She tried to make an appointment with her doctor

Isn't that cute? If Maxie is pregnant, both of her latest kids will have the same grandpa.

Comment

• xoregonian
            xoregonian commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish Grandpa Faison would come back.

• sesca
            sesca commented
            Editing a comment
            And both babies father's will be uncles to the other kid.

• franron
            franron commented
            Editing a comment
            Both kids attached to Liesl's once beloved Faison, but the newest one, for now, also attached to her nemesis, Anna Devane.

I agree that she's probably pregnant, but I don't think they'll kill Peter off. If anything, they'll probably use it to spare Peter's life so Maxie won't have to go through another pregnant alone again.

Comment

I adore Peter! I don't want him dead. He's no worse than anyone else on this soap! I think he and Maxie make a wonderful couple! I hope they keep them together!!

Comment

Going against the grain here but what if she's pregnant but rather having some kind of issues with her heart? Honestly, I'd rather see this than a pregnancy. With all the stress she's had over the past couple of years between Nathan's death, the job demands with Crimson and now Deception in addition to being a new mom, etc....perhaps the stress is finally catching up to Maxie healthwise. I think a good route would be Maxie having to decide between scaling back on her now dream job or risking her heart/health.

**Just came back after seeing the post below mine about the positive pregnancy tests. Oh well, I thought it was going to be heart related**
              Last edited by ForeverPluto; August 7, 2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• franron
                franron commented
                Editing a comment
                It seems that character's are assigned major health issues, to be harvested from later, but that issue never strikes in the present.

• WalnutGirl
                WalnutGirl commented
                Editing a comment
                True she does have a donated heart.

Maxie is PG - she took three home test - all positive. Just told Lulu at the hospital after having blood test drawn.

Comment

Please don't tell Peter! Just don't tell him! Hold out Maxie!

Comment

Don't any of them believe in birth control?

Comment

• OLTLBoomer
                    OLTLBoomer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Things happen..............

• franron
                    franron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, I was so upset about this, got caught up in that, that I didn't remember to pay attention......

• Wild Horses
                    Wild Horses commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes things happen and on GH surprise pregnancies are an everyday occurrence it seems. The show should be promoting birth control and not women with 3 kids from different daddies etc. Luckily they are all rich and not on the system.

Maxie needs another child like she needs a hole in her head.
                  Her career is just taking off, and she has her hands full now.

Comment

Originally posted by samson2 View Post
                    Maxie needs another child like she needs a hole in her head.
                    Her career is just taking off, and she has her hands full now.
                    I agree Maxie already has 2 kids...one she doesn't have custody of...the other that is being raised by her mother Felicia...if she's pregnant by Peter and gives birth...who is going to take care of this one...ANNA

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X