Sasha grapples with her feelings
    Brooklynn puts herself in danger
    Valentin tries to score points with Nina

August 21st:
    Julian is forced into making a decision that changes his life
    Brando's softer side is noticed by Sam.
    Michael makes a shocking discovery.
    Ned & Olivia clash.
    Last edited by SAMLEXIS FAN; August 7, 2020, 12:03 PM.

I like the spoiler about Nina & Carly joining forces. Both Wiley's grandmothers working together. I think that tidbit is about Nelle. I wonder if Nina tells Carly she believes Nelle is her daughter. Nina is supposed to be hit with a bombshell on the 14th at Ava's party. I believe Julian will be there & so will Nelle wearing the necklace & Nina finally seeing it.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Nelle is going to try and kidnap Wiley,

Not a word about Nelle for two weeks? How long does this judge have to deliberate???

Comment

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      They probably aren’t leaking any spoilers for that intentionally. They want to keep viewers guessing instead of giving us clues.

Valentin needs to let go of Nina and move on.
    Last edited by louisesnell96; August 6, 2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t like him either and don’t trust him I was meant to say. Now he is not with Nina they have him going after ELQ I don’t see the point of Valentin going after ELQ Manninglover87
      Last edited by louisesnell96; August 7, 2020, 09:53 AM.

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel like Valentin isn’t happy unless he’s taking something that isn’t his. First he took from Nik and Spencer. Now that he’s been forced to give that back, he has to compensate for it.

• louisesnell96
      louisesnell96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes after another company Manninglover87

So I guess Jason isn't on his deathbed if he and Sam finally get some alone time on the 18th. But odd about the variations of news Sam receives the week before.

Comment

• LovingLiz
      LovingLiz commented
      Editing a comment
      You are assuming he will be awake? Last time we heard this was about Trina who sat by her unconscious dad's bedside.

Originally posted by maggiebh View Post
    Not a word about Nelle for two weeks? How long does this judge have to deliberate???
    I think Nelle was left out of the spoilers on purpose because they don't want to give out too much information. By the time we get back to the custody hearing, Nina will already know Nelle is her daughter. I have a feeling she'll step up for Nelle.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      The 5 spoilers per day don't cover the whole show.

• Manninglover87
      Manninglover87 commented
      Editing a comment
      This was my thought too. It’s intentional. They usually do this when we’re waiting for something big.

The spoilers didn't say anything about Nelle kidnapping Wiley so I'm not sure about that yet. My theory: I think there's more of a chance Wiley will be kidnapped by Cyrus or someone working for him. Wiley will have the stuffed animal with the tracking device with him. Nelle will be in a position to save her son...a step towards her redemption.

Comment

They're rotating storylines like they always do. The focus has shifted to Jason & what happens to him. Carly is a part of that storyline....there's no mention of Michael either so I doubt the custody hearing will play out next week.

Comment

Well, it looks like it is back to just the same old thing. I was disappointed at Alexis and Neil being dropped and it looks like that was it for them. Too bad, I loved them. What about Jason's accident? Nothing about Mike either. I just can't get interested in a lot of what is going on on this show. I wonder if they are still going through with a Franco/Liz/Ava/Nicholas quad - I am certainly not interested in Willow and Josslyn quality time.

Comment

• LovingLiz
          LovingLiz commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything appears to be wrapping up, but everything was wrapping up prior to the shut down also. The mind mapping storyline is FINALLY coming to an end!!! And its only been about a year to 2 years too late to be really interesting.

Angst for Anna/Finn is going to be great. FH and ME are terrific at this. When the two of them argue, intensity and passion ignites the screen!

Comment

One spoiler added to August 17th (Brooklynn & Dustin) & a couple of spoilers added for August 21st.

Comment

Nelle is on in Monday's previews with Ava & Julian. EDIT: I've deleted the post about Ava saving Nelle. I think it's going to be Valentin who saves her. Ava doesn't know Nelle is Nina's daughter. I think Carly is going to find out before Ava does.
            Last edited by SAMLEXIS FAN; August 7, 2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• deniseisra
              deniseisra commented
              Editing a comment
              Ava knows that Nelle is Nina's daughter?

• OLTLBoomer
              OLTLBoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Nelle told Julian she had everything written down in a safe palce to be opened upon her death - Julian would be suspect #1. I find it hard to believe that Julian would be the one to end Nelle's life knowing he would be up for attempted murder of Brad/ Lucas, and the murder of Nelle. Otherwise, the truth is a he said/ she said. BrookLynn would not testify against Julian if the truth led to Nelle gaining any custody over Michael's full custody.

Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
            Nelle is on in Monday's previews with Ava & Julian. I wonder if Julian will try to kill Nelle & Ava will stop him last minute letting him know she's Kiki's half-sister.
            Julian needs to stop trying to kill people. He never gets the right person

Comment

• SAMLEXIS FAN
              SAMLEXIS FAN commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope Nelle exposes his secret if he tries to kill her. I don't think Ava will be the one to save Nelle. It's going to be Valentin which fits with the spoiler about him scoring points with Nina. Nina is stupid if she takes him back; she shouldn't forget he paid a woman to pose as her daughter.

I love these -
            Originally posted by SAMLEXIS FAN View Post
            The spoilers are in my own words so I apologize if it's worded strangely:

August 10th:
            Sam is skeptical about Brando no surprise here. Sam has been skeptical of Brando since her sister's ONS.
            Franco dislikes Nikolas' conduct and this is a duh moment.
            Lulu & Cyrus have a face off and Lulu once again steps where she should not.
            A surprise visitor for Willow Harmony with a wedding gift?
            Ava & Julian cross paths. this will be intertaining....

August 11th:
            Sam is hopeful as she should be regarding Jason
            Ned is disappointed with Brooklynn by disappointed, I am thinking that he has not realized the depth of her duplicity
            An emergency meeting is called by Ned as he stated last week
            Jordan isn't honest with TJ what else is new. She will not tell him the truth until he figures it out.
            Lucy is bold with Cyrus know this could be interesting viewing
            Curtis is combative with who - his wife for not telling him the truth?

August 12th:
            Sams receives encouraging news hopefully this is about Jason, or her parole officer has been replaced.
            A surprise announcement by Lucy has to be about Deception
            Sonny is in search for support from Felix this must be about Mike and needing a sounding board.
            Jax offers support to Nina when hasn't he? lather, rinse, repeat.

August 13th:
            Olivia tries to patch things up between Ned & Brooklynn Hmmmm, maybe he did learn what exactly she did.
            Sam receives bad news are they revoking her parole for sitting by Jason's bedside
            Carly is hopeful this could be about lots of situations: I am going with Jason.
            Lulu requests a favor Oh dear - I have a bad feeling about this if she IS looking into the hospital fianances, and Cyrus.
            Franco & Elizabeth don't see eye to eye Couple fight!

August 14th:
            Nina is in attendance at a Wyndemere party Party time!
            Nikolas is grateful for Lulu's support how nice of Lulu to change her tune, or she is there as a reporter....
            Cyrus piques Terry's interest Terry sighting!
            Ava is comforted by Franco lather rinse repeat with their friendship.
            Anna requests Finn to make peace with his past what past? I thought he had resolved everything, except Hayden running off again....

August 17th:
            Elizabeth accuses Ava of bringing harm to herself really?
            Finn & Anna are on opposite sides couple fight!
            Maxie has a change of heart must be about the baby....
            Dustin & Brooklyn cross paths and???

August 18th:
            Jason & Sam get some alone time well, this is good news.
            Ava is dismissed by Nicholas?
            Nikolas is disdainful towards Ava see above.....
            Nina & Carly join forces has to be about Nelle....
            Sonny is doubtful about what?
            Chase & Sasha cross paths commissurate time?

August 19th:
            Maxie makes a shocking declaration she is leaving Peter? One could wish?
            Willow & Josslyn spend quality time together - that's nice
            Brooklyn is focused on the here & now her career at the expense of the family
            Jordan's behavior is questioned by Portia hmmmm.
            Curtis tries to bond with Trina Good luck, Curtis.

August 20th:
            Elizabeth eavesdrops on an compelling talk Not good.
            Chase can't stand to see Willow with Michael Dude - you set this up!!
            Sasha grapples with her feelings see above...
            Brooklynn puts herself in danger why am I not surprised.
            Valentin tries to score points with Nina again, why am I not surprised. That ship has sailed, Val.

August 21st:
            Julian is forced into making a decision that changes his life Oooooo is he going to leave Nelle and tell the truth to the Judge?
            Brando's softer side is noticed by Sam. Sam has wandering eyes with Jason in the hospital?
            Michael makes a shocking discovery.Please let this be the tracking device....
            Ned & Olivia clash. Couple fight - this has been going on for a while......
            Looks like the judge is taking is his time as Diane and Alexis discussed...

Comment

• louisesnell96
              louisesnell96 commented
              Editing a comment
              Valentin should just let go of Nina and move on with his life. They need to find a new love interest maybe they will pair him with Brook Lynn. OLTLBoomer

Yeah, the one about Carly & Nina joining forces is about Nelle. My theory: Nina will tell Carly the news about Nelle being her daughter & that she has gone missing. I think Julian will try to kill Nelle & Valentin will swoop in & save Nelle to score points with Nina. I just hope she doesn't take that snake back after he betrayed her with Sasha.

Comment

• louisesnell96
              louisesnell96 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nina would be stupid to take Valentin back after everything he has done because if she did take him back he would play her for a fool again because he will never change he is a liar and a manipulator. What he and Sasha did was cruel and selfish.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X