Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Cyrus have Brando sabotage the bike

I thought it was strange Cyrus and Brando .then when I seen Jason lying on the ground it made me think that Brando did something to the bike on Cyrus orders

More like CYRUS did something to Jason's bike when Brando wasn't looking, IMO.

It takes a cold blooded murderer to fix a Harley so it will crash, likely at high speeds. Brando may not like Sam, but I don't think he'd kill Molly's sister's lover either.

Comment

• McShirls
      McShirls commented
      Editing a comment
      I just said almost the same thing in the other jason crash thread! I think we are supposed to think I brando did it, but it was really cyrus. Just speculating....

• MalteseBaby
      MalteseBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      We usually agree.... except I'm not extremely anti-Nelle. I enjoy the actress, if not the SLs about " Nelle".

I believe Cyrus is hands on more than Sonny ever was. We saw Julian mess with Brad's car and almost kill Lucas, so it seems the " fixer" is going away in favor of hands on dirty work.
      I'm pretty upset that Jason appears to be hurt, actually. They really may have rushed the Living Will/ DNR legal papers and Jason's SL. I don't know why, but it seems like that's where the SL is headed and it's extremely rushed, IMO.

I can't help but wonder if something's maybe impacting Steve's ability to travel easily if he still lives across the country from the studio. IDK?

• Jasam lover
      Jasam lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve does not live across the country he lives in San Diego I believe. But it does seem like the story line is rushed between the poa part, although before the break he was concerned about Cyrus harming his family.

Coincidence is everything. Hard to tell - Brando seemed repelled by Cyrus in the few scenes.

Comment

• samson2
      samson2 commented
      Editing a comment
      And he knows Harmony....

It could be possible that Brando did it. I'm not putting it pass him. Cyrus is a heartless cold blooded man but he doesn't like to get his hands dirty . So, i can't picture Cyrus messing with Jason's bike himself. But we shall see.

Comment

There were suspicions about Gladys and Brando working for Cyrus at the beginning of this story.

It sure looks like Gladys wanting Carly to show her that warehouse and Brando being at the warehouse weren't coincidental.

Cyrus's men weren't supposed to kill Carly, just put her in danger for Brando to be her hero and get close to Sonny.

Comment

• conniefl
        conniefl commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. I think Cyrus has something on Brando and his mom, and he coerced him into fixing Jason's bike.

I think the writing changed directions pretty quickly. Gladys left, and on walks this guy who briefly befriends Carly before he is insta-family. Molly sleeps with him on a whim and we're supposed to care about him for those two reasons.. Just " no" for me.

I stand by my belief that Cyrus messed with Jason's Harley. Just like Julian messed with Brad's car.
      Cyrus is getting to Sam through a sick and possibly near- dead Jason. It will work now. It's now Renault Hospital.

Comment

• OLTL'69
        OLTL'69 commented
        Editing a comment
        At least messing with a harley is smarter than a car because it is less likely to hurt others. even another vehicle it is more likely that the rider is hurt as opposed to those in the other car..
        But Cyrus is going to have the town shaking

• farmgirl
        farmgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, a big no for me also regarding Brando.

I hate to admit this but I think Brando is a bad guy. I'm a Brando fan. Seemed like a nice guy. But after today, I feel like he is a bad guy. And I he did do that to Jason's bike, then Brando is eventually going to die. I thought they were going to do a love triangle with Molly and TJ. Now I think, he is into bigger and bad things. If Brando is a bad guy then I want him to do nothing with Molly.

Comment

Or other outcome is that Brando gets accused by everyone in town and while innocent and he ends up with sympathy.

Comment

Could have been Valentin. How motivating it would be for Sam to take his deal and turn over her kids' shares if it meant getting to be at a seriously Injured Jason's bedside. And possibly to turn over Jason's shares as well.

Comment

First of all, why would Jason leave his bike in the shop when he wanted to work on it himself? Jason was just ordering the stabilizer bar from Brando. No human being would EVER work on another man's bike or vehicle without the owner's permission. That whole thing was freaking dumb.

Comment

• Wild Horses
              Wild Horses commented
              Editing a comment
              That is what I was thinking too.

• franron
              franron commented
              Editing a comment
              What is Jason doing at the auto repair garage? Seems like a Harley lover man, such as Jason, would go to the Harley Shop to order parts for his bike.

Heres the thing. Jason knows that Cyrus was there because Brando told him. Brando will most likely tell Sonny that Cyrus was in the shop. I see the blame being focused on Cyrus. The writers could go either way with this character.

Only time will tell . I don't trust Brando or disappearing Gladys.

Comment

No. IMO Cyrus is the culprit, but Brando will initially be blamed. Then he and Sam or whomever will work together to figure it out, including help from Spin perhaps?

Comment

I'm not a Brando fan, but I do think he will eventually be revealed a good guy. My reasoning is that Molly and Jason are two characters whose thinking patterns have been written as objective and level headed making them both a good judge of character. And they both seem to trust Brando. If Brando turns out to be bad...it means 2 longtime characters are being written out of character.

Comment

Maybe, nobody did it. What if Jason was just so caught up in doing his Sonny chores that he failed to go get his new stabilizer bar in time and, the one on his bike failed him?

Comment

• CIEC
                    CIEC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought Jason was on the way to be Jordan's back up. They just had a discussion of Cyrus wanting Jordan to come to his place and Jason to be her back up.

Originally posted by franron View Post
                  What is Jason doing at the auto repair garage? Seems like a Harley lover man, such as Jason, would go to the Harley Shop to order parts for his bike.
                  The man saved Carly's life. Why wouldn't Jason patronize his shop to order parts?

Comment

• franron
                    franron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The show needs a way to keep getting Jason over to Brando's garage.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X